[RELEASE] Cock Hero Overwatch King's Row

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

civilcopy
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: [RELEASE] Cock Hero Overwatch King's Row

Post by civilcopy »

Hello, thanks for your amazing work.
I wanted to notify an error in the round 33 at 4:20. A video is missing, 16/9 and 21/9 in story mode
https://i.imgur.com/82yWFBu.jpeg
Freddydell
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Freddydell »

This error has been brought to my attention. I've fixed it, though I have not yet re-rendered the round. I plan on doing that soon, and will upload the fixed version.
Tentacruel
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tentacruel »

I'm in love with this & in love with you, you godlike being.

This is amazing! I only made it to round 11 and just can't believe I've got so much more left!
The final round is an hour long, too!? This is ridiculous!

Superb stuff :love:

P.S. Love the inclusion of rapid-fire stills
thebears73
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by thebears73 »

question, if i was to stitch all this together what order do thing like this go with some files with the same numbers

ie as its loaded into mxvtool
23-t.mp4
23-5.mp4
23.mp4

or would it be

23.mp4
23-4.mp4
23-t.mp4

Going to pull this together as one file.
Cheers
Freddydell
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Freddydell »

Glad people are enjoying it! There are way too many quality images to not include some imo.

On the order of stitching rounds together, the X-Y rounds go after the X rounds. So, Round 23-5 goes after Round 23-1, which goes after Round 23. So it would follow like this: Round 23 --> Round 23-1 --> Round 23-5 --> Round 24.

The dashes in Rounds 23-1 and others were used in substitution of a dot due to, if I recall, ffmpeg issues; so Round 23-1 is better thought of as Round 23.1, and, of course, 23.1 comes after 23.
zenetix
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by zenetix »

Gotta say - the replay value on this project is insane. I think this is my new favorite CH.

Also, strongly agree with the other comments about including some still images - that was a great choice.
barraged
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by barraged »

Am I completely blind or are there no downloads for 21x9? :\'-(
Freddydell
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Freddydell »

Not blind. I'm working on setting up a better link for it. In the meantime, you can download the uncompressed 21x9 versions here:

https://gofile.io/d/pv18LG
Pudknocker
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Pudknocker »

Any chance of enumerating the precise rounds containing futa and strapon content for those who enjoy that sort of thing (and those who don't, I guess, so they know to avoid it)? I barely ever get an hour to myself let alone six, so I've been jumping around a lot.
finleybryan6
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by finleybryan6 »

Freddydell wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:36 pm Not blind. I'm working on setting up a better link for it. In the meantime, you can download the uncompressed 21x9 versions here:

https://gofile.io/d/pv18LG
Does this new link have a fix for the problem with round 33 (see below)?
civilcopy wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:41 am Hello, thanks for your amazing work.
I wanted to notify an error in the round 33 at 4:20. A video is missing, 16/9 and 21/9 in story mode
https://i.imgur.com/82yWFBu.jpeg
Freddydell
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Freddydell »

Pudknocker wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:21 pm Any chance of enumerating the precise rounds containing futa and strapon content for those who enjoy that sort of thing (and those who don't, I guess, so they know to avoid it)? I barely ever get an hour to myself let alone six, so I've been jumping around a lot.
Hmmmmmm. I've got it in my head that there are only a handful of futa clips, which are all just kind of spread around randomly throughout the whole thing. While there are plenty of strap-on clips similarly spread throughout, I can only think of two rounds that feature a decent amount of strap-on content: Round 1 in the latter half or so, and round 7 for the front third or so. If nothing else, you could try downloading the project files and editing a round you like to include futa/strap-on clips. I'd be happy to help you with any issues you have with it.
finleybryan6 wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:10 pm Does this new link have a fix for the problem with round 33 (see below)?
It does have that fix as well as a few additional fixes. While I'm currently too busy to right now, I will be uploaded fixed videos of the compressed versions, and will be making a separate download with just the rounds with fixed issues, so you can just download that file rather than redownloading all of the rounds over again.
finleybryan6
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by finleybryan6 »

Freddydell wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:51 pm It does have that fix as well as a few additional fixes. While I'm currently too busy to right now, I will be uploaded fixed videos of the compressed versions, and will be making a separate download with just the rounds with fixed issues, so you can just download that file rather than redownloading all of the rounds over again.
Awesome. Are there any other fixes you're planning on making, or are the versions in the new link the finalized ones?
Freddydell
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Freddydell »

finleybryan6 wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 12:24 am Awesome. Are there any other fixes you're planning on making, or are the versions in the new link the finalized ones?
I've noticed some other issues. Not sure if I will ever get around to fixing them though. If I do, I'll make sure to update here once I have uploaded them.
finleybryan6
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by finleybryan6 »

Can't fault you for that. I can't even imagine how many hours you must have spent on this already.
Mideviltimes34
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Mideviltimes34 »

Any chance you would be willing to provide an alternative torrent link for the project files due to the size.