[RELEASE] Cock hero Wizard.

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

3xTripleXXX
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: [RELEASE] Cock hero Wizard.

Post by 3xTripleXXX »

ramen wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 3:37 pm
mortimer wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:27 pm I made a small version. It's 1.75 GB

https://mega.nz/file/bE50zQ5K#ncKUtx0Gr ... P66QjgjBS4
Thank you!
doremi wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:55 am
ramen wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:14 pm This is looking great but the file is so big that I get a choppy playback using VLC.
I hope that someone uploads a slimed down version, because I really want to try this :)
Since you have the file, you can reencode it yourself too, ramen. Check my signature. :smile:
I assume that if my computer isn't powerful enough to play it, converting would be out of the question :-/
Should still work, most likely. It will just take a long time. Handbrake just uses what processing is there.
My latest Cock Hero is Sweet Mammaries, a Cock Hero Quickie.

I've also made 4-play, 4-play 2, Getting Down With The Thiccness, Fuck Hard Cum Harder, Filthy Cute and Kittens & Cream. You can stream them all on SpankBang or search up their announce threads here for other options. :)
LondonGent
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by LondonGent »

thebears73 wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 7:52 pm I watched this through some great work and a fantastic ending. Needs a funscript or estim for me to play though. Hoe a creator can pull the estim together.
CH Wizard (LG Script).funscript
CH Wizard (LG EStim).mp3
Apolonster
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Apolonster »

janmb wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:37 pm Looks like a brilliant piece of work :-D
Thanks! I spent a lot of time to create this video.
TheDon wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:56 am Played the first 2 rounds and I already know this will be an awesome CH.
Glad you liked it! Hope you'll enjoy next rounds even more!
Iridescence wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:04 pm this looks like a very enticing story based ch, I look forward to getting a full go when I have the time.. just skimmed through and thought it was funny I literally used the exact same clip for my intro currently, but It's still in beginning stages so I mayy just have to find something a bit different. great minds think aliikke ;-)
hahaha is it total fortuity! You definitely can still use it! I will not attend to it.
Alex69 wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:17 pm I came to see if there was any new video or thread, and I HAD TO login to say this looks incredibly great.

I want to try it, hell, I want to play the whole hour and a half, but it is a bit too soon for me. I’ll wait until late next week.

Welcome to Milovana, I will look forward for your next releases.

PS: I would offer myself to help you with the grammar just like Numberonefan did, but I am not a native speaker and I am sure he’ll do it better.
You are welcome to play it! Tell us please about your impression after.

I also have to say that i accepted help from Numberonefan and i am going to correct text.
And soon i will update file with smaller size.

I also have questions about funscript. I am not sure how it works. I can make mp3 file only with beats sound without any other sounds. Will it help?
thebears73
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by thebears73 »

Thanks so much, ill give it a try this weekend.
masperturbator
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by masperturbator »

Apolonster wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 4:41 pm Cock hero Wizard
Well done. :horse: :whip:
Dampen13
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Dampen13 »

Hobbyistatplay wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:28 am Looks great! Hoping there will be a beatmeterless version with funscript.
So yeah I played like halfway and noticed many of the beats where not in sync, I mean beatbar/beatclicks didnt match the songs. It was hard to follow the rythm at times, and this is a big downside from my point of view at least.
But then again like many other stated here, this is a good cock hero for a first-timer.

Lately I started working on funscripts, and actually like doing so. Even though it takes sooo much time scripting.

So if I can have the video (WITHOUT beatmeter/beatclicks) sent to me or posted in this thread, I can make a funscript for the video. I know LondonGent already made a funscript, but I find these funscripts to be too fast - and this is after all a 1h 30m video. I know I can just half hes script, but thats not my style. This video alternates between normal strokes and FULL strokes, might aswell try to make something out of that in a funscript.
LondonGent
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by LondonGent »

Dampen13 wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:00 pm So if I can have the video (WITHOUT beatmeter/beatclicks) sent to me or posted in this thread, I can make a funscript for the video. I know LondonGent already made a funscript, but I find these funscripts to be too fast - and this is after all a 1h 30m video. I know I can just half hes script, but thats not my style. This video alternates between normal strokes and FULL strokes, might aswell try to make something out of that in a funscript.
Feel free to use my script as a basis for your own, and chop and change it however you like. I'd be interested to see what you come up with. I did consider doing short strokes for the blue beats and long ones for the purple beats, but in the end I was keen to play it myself so just put the script out with minimal tweaking!

In case it's easier for you to edit from here's a funscript that I've stripped out to contain only the beats: CH Wizard beats only.funscript. There's no up/down strokes (so don't try playing it) but it should save the process of going through and marking where each beat happens.

As for the video itself, it's great fun. Some brilliant themes for the rounds, a nice change of pace for the music and there was a really good variety of beat patterns. Without spoiling anything, including parts like the waltz was a brilliant idea. Well done Apolonster :clap2:
Hobbyistatplay
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Hobbyistatplay »

So this release is both very strong and also a bit a mess.

The choice of clips, the editing, the themes and the music are all quite good.

But the beat meter is unmatched to the music in many places. I found it extraordinarily distracting. I tried placing something at the bottom of the screen to block out the beat bar but that also blocked some of the best fun stuff so I just got frustrated and I quit using the CH in round two. I will not use it again unless it is re-released without a beat meter so someone else can take a crack at making a funscript that actual matches the music, and with more interesting stroke length patterns.

I assume that is possible to do as you probably would have the beat meter and the kick drum on their own separate tracks.

I hope you consider doing this because everything about this is top tier otherwise.
Apolonster
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Apolonster »

Update

- Removed big size video (7gb)
- Added smaller size video (2.2gb)
- Added video without beats
- Added mp3 file with beats only.
Rev
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Rev »

Why would you remove the 7gb file? God I hate that most of the videos avaible here are so low quality. I know that some can't download bigger files but, if there's an option already, why remove it for the ones who can? :no:
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by doremi »

Rev wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 7:30 pm Why would you remove the 7gb file?
Let me answer that! :yes: Videos generated by the video editing software are not at all optimized, i.e. too big for comfort. They can be compressed WITHOUT loosing noticeable quality easily (check my signature). It's nothing at all comparable to what stream websites are doing (compress so much to save space without regard to quality).
:love:
Cock Hero Database (on the ice atm) - https://www.ch-db.club/ - :gathering:
[APP] Cock Hero Slideshow Player - Thinking about a script feature for [APP] Cock Hero Video Player :icecream:
If your video is too fat, there's a solution!
Spoiler: show
The generated output of your video editor may be bloated, too big for not any significant benefit. One thing you can do is use HANDBRAKE with the H.264 (x264), RF18 Constant Quality and Web Optimized / Fast Start options, all other options by default. You'd be surprised how smaller the video becomes, without any impact to the quality.
:yes:

LINKS:

HandBrake, The open source video transcoder
https://handbrake.fr/

For future reference, here's the original Hanbrake post by Eriol:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=12815&hilit=Handbrake#p164242
Interesting for further details about the process.
:thumbsup:
So many projects to kill, so little time. :-)
Rev
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Rev »

I know a lot about video editing and compression and let me tell you that a 1:30h long file in 1080p can't look good when it's under 5GB (withot HEVC). The only person on this forum that I know of that actually made small videos with high quality is the creator of Cock Hero Doom, Infected, Trip2Goa etc. If the video avaible here (the 2GB one) is made with your settings I must say that they may be good enough for a streaming site, but seriously guys, it's 2022 already. You can clearly see compression throught the video. The creator of this CH had no problems uploading a 7GB file. Why can't everyone stop demanding low quality, small filesizes videos ONLY. I'd love to be able to download a higher bitrate video or even a H265 one if possible even if it means downloading a 10GB file. Other than that so many videos have interlacing problems. I seroiusly think that we should finally demand higher quality videos, especially when most of the time to achieve it the video creator would have to just tune 3 settings in the video editing software.

If the source videos are trash then sure, we can do nothing about it, but I've seen so many productions here destroyed by interlacing frames and just poor render quality. I know that many people here don't really care that much about it, and the editing and scenes are much more important for them, but belive me that I'm not the only one who thinks that it's time to step up when it comes to video quality.
Kelvinator
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Kelvinator »

I liked it! Apolonster did a great job with the video. A breath of fresh air with beautiful women au natural and in natural. English Gent came up with a snappy and stimulating estim track. A great addition to my collection. Thanks!
LondonGent
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by LondonGent »

Rev wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 11:12 pm I know a lot about video editing and compression and let me tell you that a 1:30h long file in 1080p can't look good when it's under 5GB (withot HEVC). The only person on this forum that I know of that actually made small videos with high quality is the creator of Cock Hero Doom, Infected, Trip2Goa etc. If the video avaible here (the 2GB one) is made with your settings I must say that they may be good enough for a streaming site, but seriously guys, it's 2022 already. You can clearly see compression throught the video. The creator of this CH had no problems uploading a 7GB file. Why can't everyone stop demanding low quality, small filesizes videos ONLY. I'd love to be able to download a higher bitrate video or even a H265 one if possible even if it means downloading a 10GB file. Other than that so many videos have interlacing problems. I seroiusly think that we should finally demand higher quality videos, especially when most of the time to achieve it the video creator would have to just tune 3 settings in the video editing software.

If the source videos are trash then sure, we can do nothing about it, but I've seen so many productions here destroyed by interlacing frames and just poor render quality. I know that many people here don't really care that much about it, and the editing and scenes are much more important for them, but belive me that I'm not the only one who thinks that it's time to step up when it comes to video quality.
Challenge accepted. I ran a very quick re-encode (h264, single pass, hardware accelerated) on the original version and you tell me if you can see a significant difference. One set of screenshots are from the 7.07gb original, the other set are from the 2.33gb compressed version:
Spoiler: show
CH_WizardA0001.jpg
CH_WizardA0001.jpg (66.76 KiB) Viewed 5195 times
CH_WizardB0001.jpg
CH_WizardB0001.jpg (68.03 KiB) Viewed 5195 times
CH_WizardA0002.jpg
CH_WizardA0002.jpg (141.39 KiB) Viewed 5195 times
CH_WizardB0002.jpg
CH_WizardB0002.jpg (150.58 KiB) Viewed 5195 times
CH_WizardA0003.jpg
CH_WizardA0003.jpg (120.07 KiB) Viewed 5195 times
CH_WizardB0003.jpg
CH_WizardB0003.jpg (128.84 KiB) Viewed 5195 times
CH_WizardA0004.jpg
CH_WizardA0004.jpg (92.55 KiB) Viewed 5195 times
CH_WizardB0004.jpg
CH_WizardB0004.jpg (96.77 KiB) Viewed 5195 times
CH_WizardA0005.jpg
CH_WizardA0005.jpg (75.74 KiB) Viewed 5195 times
CH_WizardB0005.jpg
CH_WizardB0005.jpg (78.1 KiB) Viewed 5195 times
CH_WizardA0006.jpg
CH_WizardA0006.jpg (149.33 KiB) Viewed 5195 times
CH_WizardB0006.jpg
CH_WizardB0006.jpg (152.33 KiB) Viewed 5195 times
CH_WizardA0007.jpg
CH_WizardA0007.jpg (87.51 KiB) Viewed 5195 times
CH_WizardB0007.jpg
CH_WizardB0007.jpg (91.57 KiB) Viewed 5195 times
CH_WizardA0008.jpg
CH_WizardA0008.jpg (130.36 KiB) Viewed 5195 times
CH_WizardB0008.jpg
CH_WizardB0008.jpg (135.88 KiB) Viewed 5195 times
CH_WizardA0009.jpg
CH_WizardA0009.jpg (133.58 KiB) Viewed 5195 times
CH_WizardB0009.jpg
CH_WizardB0009.jpg (136.59 KiB) Viewed 5195 times
Bear in mind this is a re-encode, so the quality of the compressed version would be even higher if it was made from the original source videos rather than the already encoded 7gb version.

I'm all for higher quality videos, but there is a lot more to quality than just bit-rate. Modern variable bitrate encoding techniques can give much smaller file sizes with minimal quality loss, without even resorting to HEVC. On the flip side, turning up your bitrate will not improve the quality at all if the source material is lacking to begin with.

This is an awesome Cock Hero, but it was never pin-sharp best possible high definition even in it's original form. The 7gb version already had compression artefacts that have likely come from the source videos themselves. Don't blame reduced size version for everything you see.
Sombre
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sombre »

Nice one. I like the fantasy idea. It's pretty rare around here.

Will be great to have the credit of the video !