[RELEASE] CH Optikon Alpha

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

digitalparkinglot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [RELEASE] CH Optikon Alpha

Post by digitalparkinglot »

Numberonefan asked me to create a beatmeter for this video. I initially didn't think this needed (or wanted) an estim track or a funscript since this is such a good denial video. So I created just the beatmeter. I figured, just for myself, I'd take the beat track and turn it into a funscript, and turn that into an estim track, and while I was at it I'd also do the same with the no stroking resting periods. Well, I've read all the requests and I see several other people want these things too, so I'm sharing what I created.

Link to MEGA folder:
https://mega.nz/folder/yU8AWYjb#VEHXEsFDxiUxyW15_QGtaA

In the folder you will find:
Funscript that follows the beatmeter
Funscript for the resting periods
Beat track that follows the beatmeter
Beat track for the resting periods
Estim track that follows the beatmeter
Estim track with no rest (combines beatmeter and resting periods)

The estim has been tested with L- & R- to the head, L+ to the shaft, R+ under the balls. Your favorite triphase configuration should work well. The estim track with no rest is unrelenting and really fun.
Please enjoy my other creations:
Spoiler: show

CH-Blue Angel
CH-Little Caprice
CH-Dani Daniels
CH-Night & Day
CH-Breathe - Featuring Anjelica
CH-Breathe Harder - Featuring Anjelica
CH-Erotic Delirium
CH-Stacy Vs Sybil
CH-Jia Vs Michelle
CH-Mia Vs Dani
CH-Emily Vs Naomi
CH-Softcore Collaboration 3 (Produced & round #7)
Fapilicious-Blowjob Edition
Fapilicious-Featuring Aubrey Star
Fapilicious-Featuring Anjelica
Fapiliciuos-Featuring Tracy Lindsay
RLGL-Featuring Lily Ivy
RLGL-Featuring Clover
RLGL-Featuring Guerlain
RLGL-Featuring Sabrisse
RLGL-Featuring Kasey Chase
RLGL-Featuring Michaela Isizzu
RLGL-Featuring Lesbian Lovers
Ultimate Edging Challenge-Blowjob Edition
Ultimate Edging Challenge-Massage Edition
Wet Dream Induction-Featuring Tracy Lindsay
PMV Pussy Licking Good
E-Stim Fantasy
E-Stim with Michaela Isizzu
E-Stim with Guerlain
E-Stim with Kasey Chase
E-Stim with Lily Ivy
E-Stim with Liya Silver
BoundSquirrel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by BoundSquirrel »

digitalparkinglot wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:46 pm The estim has been tested with L- & R- to the head, L+ to the shaft, R+ under the balls. Your favorite triphase configuration should work well. The estim track with no rest is unrelenting and really fun.
So you're saying the estim track with no rest is perfect to try on day 7 or my 9 day TeaseAI denial sentence? :\'-(

Challenge accepted!

Can't wait to get home tonight!! :w00t:
Haxed11
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by Haxed11 »

Incredible video, seriously. There is just one glaring flaw that prevents me from even watching it. The DAMN constant white flashing of the screen... why? it's distracting and anoying and literally hurts my eyes. Great work otherwise. Hopefully you can upload a version without the screen flashing.
fragrantEmulsion
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by fragrantEmulsion »

Haxed11 wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:28 pm Incredible video, seriously. There is just one glaring flaw that prevents me from even watching it. The DAMN constant white flashing of the screen... why? it's distracting and anoying and literally hurts my eyes. Great work otherwise. Hopefully you can upload a version without the screen flashing.
I sort of second this, in small amounts it was manageable and even enhanced the feeling. But then I hit a long stretch of it and I felt like I was getting dizzy.

That being said, I enjoyed the video (up to about 35 minutes) and I really liked the progression of the content. I will give it another try soon.
Iridescence
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Iridescence »

That was exactly what I was in the mood for..
Excited I finally had the time since seeing the release for this, to play through today.. and after some blue balls the night before..
Oh my did that take determination. I was on the brink in the last 5 but couldn’t get there before it ended so I rewarded myself with a fav pmv after.

I just couldn’t go another day, everything about that was sooo well done, I have not seen every single piece of work you’ve done but a majority.. and I feel this is possibly one of your best yet..
I loved the pace and editing style. It has totally made me rethink my approach to a project Idea I have. I may not always be in the mood or have the will power for something like this but when I do… This so made it worth while. Enjoyable all around, The editing, the soundtrack.. the content *****/*****
I actually had collected that purple outfit sybil scene recently on a content collection binge and was excited about it but, that and the sola lesbian scene, but you made such perfect use of them. Impressive work

I do also agree with the notes on the white flashes to a degree, they definitely added to the overall vibe, But there was a small window where it was a bit much for me, then I quickly forgot
satn00b
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by satn00b »

digitalparkinglot wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:46 pm I figured, just for myself, I'd take the beat track and turn it into a funscript, and turn that into an estim track, and while I was at it I'd also do the same with the no stroking resting periods. Well, I've read all the requests and I see several other people want these things too, so I'm sharing what I created.
my prayers have been heard ;-) thank you!
Bluemoon
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Bluemoon »

Absolutely impossible for me to watch because of the flashings.
I'm really sorry I'm sure it's great otherwise
frenchdude
Explorer
Explorer

Post by frenchdude »

OMG, another instant masterpiece :w00t:

Many nice things have already been said that I could not say better.
Just a word about the white flashes : not only they didn’t bother me, but I even liked them because I think they really worked for me, helping me falling into a sort of « hypnotic trance », making the « no stroking periods » even more challenging than the stroking ones :-O
Simply amazing...

White flashes reminded me another masterpiece : « Cock Hero - Erotic Delirium » from DigitalParkingLot himself !
(thank you for the E-Stim tracks : I'm happy to have chosen the one with resting periods because I guess I wouldn't have lasted more than 10 minutes with the other one :-D)

Thank you so much, Numberonefan, for this fantastic video :love:
thatsprettyhot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by thatsprettyhot »

wow this looks just amazing :love:
probably I couldn't survive it after denial but :D hopefully I might find a torrent for this some time to play!
Bluemoon
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Bluemoon »

Bluemoon wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:31 am Absolutely impossible for me to watch because of the flashings.
I'm really sorry I'm sure it's great otherwise
I have to apologize I gave it a real shot with estim track and it was mind-blowing.
Came right at the end, piece of art as usual
Lanyx
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lanyx »

digitalparkinglot wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:46 pm Numberonefan asked me to create a beatmeter for this video. I initially didn't think this needed (or wanted) an estim track or a funscript since this is such a good denial video. So I created just the beatmeter. I figured, just for myself, I'd take the beat track and turn it into a funscript, and turn that into an estim track, and while I was at it I'd also do the same with the no stroking resting periods. Well, I've read all the requests and I see several other people want these things too, so I'm sharing what I created.

Link to MEGA folder:
https://mega.nz/folder/yU8AWYjb#VEHXEsFDxiUxyW15_QGtaA

In the folder you will find:
Funscript that follows the beatmeter
Funscript for the resting periods
Beat track that follows the beatmeter
Beat track for the resting periods
Estim track that follows the beatmeter
Estim track with no rest (combines beatmeter and resting periods)
Is there any chance you can merge the two funscripts together too for a no rest option? I'm not sure what is involved in that.
digitalparkinglot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by digitalparkinglot »

Lanyx wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:31 am

Is there any chance you can merge the two funscripts together too for a no rest option? I'm not sure what is involved in that.
I thought about that, but I don't know OpenFunScripter well enough to do that. Maybe somebody can put that together for us.

-dpl
Please enjoy my other creations:
Spoiler: show

CH-Blue Angel
CH-Little Caprice
CH-Dani Daniels
CH-Night & Day
CH-Breathe - Featuring Anjelica
CH-Breathe Harder - Featuring Anjelica
CH-Erotic Delirium
CH-Stacy Vs Sybil
CH-Jia Vs Michelle
CH-Mia Vs Dani
CH-Emily Vs Naomi
CH-Softcore Collaboration 3 (Produced & round #7)
Fapilicious-Blowjob Edition
Fapilicious-Featuring Aubrey Star
Fapilicious-Featuring Anjelica
Fapiliciuos-Featuring Tracy Lindsay
RLGL-Featuring Lily Ivy
RLGL-Featuring Clover
RLGL-Featuring Guerlain
RLGL-Featuring Sabrisse
RLGL-Featuring Kasey Chase
RLGL-Featuring Michaela Isizzu
RLGL-Featuring Lesbian Lovers
Ultimate Edging Challenge-Blowjob Edition
Ultimate Edging Challenge-Massage Edition
Wet Dream Induction-Featuring Tracy Lindsay
PMV Pussy Licking Good
E-Stim Fantasy
E-Stim with Michaela Isizzu
E-Stim with Guerlain
E-Stim with Kasey Chase
E-Stim with Lily Ivy
E-Stim with Liya Silver
Lanyx
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lanyx »

digitalparkinglot wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:39 am
Lanyx wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:31 am

I thought about that, but I don't know OpenFunScripter well enough to do that. Maybe somebody can put that together for us.

-dpl
All good! Appreciate all you do!
LondonGent
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by LondonGent »

digitalparkinglot wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:39 am
Lanyx wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:31 am Is there any chance you can merge the two funscripts together too for a no rest option? I'm not sure what is involved in that.

-dpl
It's a bit time consuming to do in OFS (each section needs copy/pasting individually) but fortunately you can just open the funscript files in notepad and merge the two

Code: Select all

"actions":[ <stuff> ]
sections manually and OFS will still understand it when you try to open it.

Here's a version with both combined: Optikon Alpha No-Rest.funscript

I've shortened the strokes in the 'rest' sections so there is still a difference between them and the main stroking sections.
tkct78
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tkct78 »

frenchdude wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:48 am OMG, another instant masterpiece :w00t:

Many nice things have already been said that I could not say better.
Just a word about the white flashes : not only they didn’t bother me, but I even liked them because I think they really worked for me, helping me falling into a sort of « hypnotic trance », making the « no stroking periods » even more challenging than the stroking ones :-O
Simply amazing...

White flashes reminded me another masterpiece : « Cock Hero - Erotic Delirium » from DigitalParkingLot himself !
(thank you for the E-Stim tracks : I'm happy to have chosen the one with resting periods because I guess I wouldn't have lasted more than 10 minutes with the other one :-D)

Thank you so much, Numberonefan, for this fantastic video :love:
I agree on the non-stroking/flashing periods. I feel like that style of challenge may be in the world of HFO or prostate massager HFO territory. I like it a lot.