[RELEASE][FEEDBACK]Esdeaths punishment for the bad betas

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Epton
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

[RELEASE][FEEDBACK]Esdeaths punishment for the bad betas

Post by Epton »

https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=53937

It's something I've been through with my mistress and wanted to share the experience with you all

What are your thoughts? any feedback is welcome so be genuine
I wonder how many has manage to finish it
If you'd like to tell us the story of your experience with it, its much obliged and endorsed C; :love:

And if you feel brave don't hold back and share here the pictures ;-)
chefboyrdee
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: [RELEASE][FEEDBACK]Esdeaths punishment for the bad betas

Post by chefboyrdee »

Thanks for your work on this tease!
Spoiler: show
Is the first wait for her to shower really that long? I've waited about 20 minutes now and she still hasn't come back. I wish I could say more but I haven't really experienced much of the tease. The first task with the clothespins was fun though.

In my opinion for things like this it's nice to have the timer so you know it didn't glitch. I also personally don't like these extremely long waits in teases because I just get distracted lol.
Kaelis
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kaelis »

Good to see another tease from you!

The shower slideshow seems a little bugged though, seems to run forever.
Epton
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Epton »

Kaelis wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:40 pm Good to see another tease from you!

The shower slideshow seems a little bugged though, seems to run forever.
chefboyrdee wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:19 am Thanks for your work on this tease!
Spoiler: show
Is the first wait for her to shower really that long? I've waited about 20 minutes now and she still hasn't come back. I wish I could say more but I haven't really experienced much of the tease. The first task with the clothespins was fun though.

In my opinion for things like this it's nice to have the timer so you know it didn't glitch. I also personally don't like these extremely long waits in teases because I just get distracted lol.
Thank you :D
----
I see, it doesn't glitch(unless it stops switching pictures). I will place the timer. no, even better(without ruining the whole immersion) I will add before it begins how long it might take. but yes it is a long time about 30min.(I've waited about 55min xD)
as I said, with this tease I wanted to share(and make you feel) my personal experience, so I didn't know how long I'm gonna wait. I literally began to walk and dance around I even had a smoke xD(and I had no slideshow, I was just left in an empty room) but I'll think about how can I adjust it, without ruining the first immersion.
chefboyrdee
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by chefboyrdee »

I totally understand and I'm not saying it was bad necessarily. I'm sure some people enjoy those long waits, it's just my personal preference is all. I ended up finishing it and I had a great time, so thank you!
Epton
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Epton »

chefboyrdee wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:15 am I totally understand and I'm not saying it was bad necessarily. I'm sure some people enjoy those long waits, it's just my personal preference is all. I ended up finishing it and I had a great time, so thank you!
I'm glad you did. hope you were in lots of pleasured pain and will come back again C;

I've updated it and let lurkers know it's not broken :whistle: