The Welcome Thread

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
cornchip
Explorer
Explorer

Re: The Welcome Thread

Post by cornchip »

Hi. I found Milovana recently because i was hunting for funscripts and a way to create them.

I am new on creating them, so i am also looking foward to have a word with pepole who have some experience on creating funscripts, so i can make better funscripts and share them on this community and also take funscript requests, for the enjoyment of all.

I am into creating funscripts for softcore content, preferably.

I will look if there is an organized way to share my funscripts that i wll be creating on this forum.

I am very pleased to join this comunity.
Mike86326
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by Mike86326 »

Hello all. I really love all the edging/denial teases and looking forward to many more. Keep them cumming....err....well, not really! :-D
Miniature_Solar
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Miniature_Solar »

Hi Everyone.

So, I thought this was a great site and decided to sign up. :wave:
redfish
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by redfish »

Good morning all,

I just arrived on the site. I practice estim and love to play with the dedicated teases on this site
Am ready to exchange experiences with other enthusiasts like me
sorry for my bad English
:wave:
Silbersurver
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Silbersurver »

Hi you all,

I am proud to be part of this community finally. I think that page is unique on the internet. I really like it.
Now I would be nice to find out how the chat works. I can't find the way to join the server. Any Discord?

Please let me know something.
And see you soon

Kinky regards,
Silbersurver
rider55crazy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rider55crazy »

Hello I am new to the ESTIM life . I would love to find more stim files that are good for the Folsom quad butt plug does anyone have a good one.
Urgently
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Switch

Post by Urgently »

Hello all, I've been playing teases for almost a decade now and I finally decided to sign up to publish my own. I just launched the first one today, and I have a few more ideas. I feel like my kink of omorashi is very under-represented, although there have been a few good ones lately, I have the time and ideas to contribute something. I know all the good omorashi teases and I've played them many times.
diabolik15
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by diabolik15 »

Hi everyone!
I'm diabolik15 and I'm here because I love Cock Hero's (especially for CH Fail) and I'd like to join some Games here on the Forum.
Apologies if my English is not good, I'm from Italy, I will improve it time by time
Excited to be here
Kiss
slavenothing
Explorer
Explorer

Post by slavenothing »

Hello hello,

i did forget to introduce myself

some good friend told me about this side and i started to build my own tease, but still in progress (it will be some fantsay/cosplay tease with a very small story)

if someone has some good inspiration or wants to ask me anything, just pm me and lets have a good conversation

oh, sorry, about me...

just a little freak who likes to goon and enjoy what time gives me :-D

so stay kinky my friends
sandy felter
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: None of the above

Post by sandy felter »

hi found this site looking for holding challenges tried a couple, loved them and needed to try more and asked to join, love the site so far :-D
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

I've lurked for about a year now and after releasing my tease today realized I never introduced myself. I'm probably into more softcore than most and stick to testing other's EOS creations.

Great program by the way! Have lots of wishlist suggestions for it that would make my life easier.
Waverunner02
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Waverunner02 »

Hey everybody,
Glad to be aboard. Very fun here!
After a couple weeks I started working on a tease, then had a better idea and am just doing the outline on pen and paper now.
Have four starting paths that involve variable rankings as you go along, which results in 2 main story lines each with 2 paths, so a total of four paths in the end as well.
If end up in the second path, it basically becomes a whole separate tease with completely new characters besides the main, and the expectations of the characters are very different along with a new set of variables.
I love the idea of choose your own adventures and world building, provided there are ways to start at that chapter the next time through.
Once I finish the outline I suppose picture gathering is next. I have to figure out how to make a "picture outline," but I suppose I may have to just settle with making a folder of folders labeled for ex. 1APath Scene 1 and so on. This I think will take a while.

After pictures, create the pages, add the pictures, and then I suppose start adding go to's, adding the variables, and if go to's at this point, which will be difficult.

After that is set up, I can start writing. Hopefully this is the way it works and ADD doesn't make me jump around too much haha.
Fossi
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Fossi »

Hey there,

Im the new one here. I useed this site for the last 6 months and now iam in.

Umm. Yeah. I really dont know what i expect here.

Iam 34 years old, from Germany and love teases.

Any Questions? My PM is Open :D
JoiGameDev
Explorer
Explorer

Post by JoiGameDev »

Hey there all.
Nice to find so amazing forum.
Well I have to say I really enjoy the idea of Cock hero or Hentai Joi videos, ora any intructions :)
So I decided to add to this a little bit of learining Unity and C# and that's how my project was born. I dont know If i should start a separate topic for this, but if you have time just check what i already did :)

https://adultgamedevstudio.itch.io/joigamemanager
Mukuloper
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Mukuloper »

Would be awesome to get some feedback, why so many view the teases, but no one gives feedback, what is wrong with it