Before Eternity - Feedback Thread

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Re: Before Eternity - Feedback Thread

Post by Shattered »

eloelo120 wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:36 pm Actually I played this Tease max few days after realese, so I suppose there were not so many bugs at the moment?
Spoiler: show
I was playing on incognito mode with Google chrome on my phone, I think the Tease realized that I was playing earlier, but I am not sure since it's been long time.

But! If you are saying so, I will gladly replay the tease in nearest future, multiple times on normal windows so all cookies will be saved :D
I'm rocking your other Tease right now, the one about sins, super fun!

Yeah, if you play any tease on Eos please don't use incognito! I'd suggest downloading another internet browser from your app store to go on NSFW in. Say if your on iphone, safari for usual stuff then tuck chrome away somewhere for naughty times :lol:

And good! Teased by Sin is super interesting to see people play standalone.
Even if you arent into chastity read through a little of chastity 5 afterwards to find out why...
dousque
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dousque »

I just came through here again full round after chastity 7, and while I also messed something up by not being logged iin some of the times, the admin menu made it possible to fix it. Thank you for all the effort you keep putting into making me come like a god!
Zamak
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Zamak »

Hello,
There is an issue with the save, I think that some variables are not correctly handles,
I had met
Vestria and had the session in damnation, but after restarting the tease, it seems that the tease forgot that I have no soul.
I was connected while playing the tease.
Can you check if everything is going as expected?