[FEEDBACK] Investigation in Lust City v0.1

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Darigaaz
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

[FEEDBACK] Investigation in Lust City v0.1

Post by Darigaaz »

Hi,

It seems that people here enjoy intermediate versions of teases and I like the idea of getting feedback early so I decided to publish an incomplete v0.1 of my new tease, Investigation in Lust City

It is in the continuation of Investigation at Lust House with some recurring girls and the same type of tease: a story-based tease where you have to find your way through the different locations.

It is incomplete (around 30% is done so far) so don't play it if you dislike being frustrated :lol:
Liquidorus
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [FEEDBACK] Investigation in Lust City v0.1

Post by Liquidorus »

Hi Darigaaz,

again a great tease out of your mind factory :w00t:
Please keep your kind of tease style, I do really like them!!! :love: :love:

I chose ;12;;13;;15;;16;;18;

I do have one thing I got confused at first:
When you entered all spots in a place, for example at the university, you don't get any button to select and have to select the MAP-button on the right. But there is no hint in the main text area.
A hint or a seperate button which leads you to the map when there is no spot left to visit, would be nice.

On page "011-Chantelle-Unhappy" you can press a button "So I am!".
In english you would rather say "So am I", so just a small typo there :)

Kind Regards,
Liquidorus
Darigaaz
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Darigaaz »

Thansk both for the feedback and for the votes for the girls at the Park.
Liquidorus wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:34 am I do have one thing I got confused at first:
When you entered all spots in a place, for example at the university, you don't get any button to select and have to select the MAP-button on the right. But there is no hint in the main text area.
A hint or a seperate button which leads you to the map when there is no spot left to visit, would be nice.
I gonna improve this in next version
Liquidorus wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:34 am On page "011-Chantelle-Unhappy" you can press a button "So I am!".
In english you would rather say "So am I", so just a small typo there :)
Fixed ! (How do you know the page ? Did you download the json ?)
Liquidorus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Liquidorus »

I do have my methods ;-) It is basically a standard method of webteases but I don't want to publish them since you can break teases with this easily without knowing how to use them correctly. I will write you a pm

Liquidorus
asubmalefortraining
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by asubmalefortraining »

please train me.
Bee4
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Bee4 »

I love all your teases! This one is really great too. Just wanted to encourage you while it’s in progress.

I picked all the blonde girls numbers 7,8,11,12,13

Are you considering women with bigger boobs?

Again thank you for making this, I don’t see many of these teases and a lot of creators understandably get tired from making them and don’t make any more.
Roblsforbobls
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
I am a: Switch

Post by Roblsforbobls »

Liquidorus wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:44 pm
I do have my methods ;-) It is basically a standard method of webteases but I don't want to publish them since you can break teases with this easily without knowing how to use them correctly. I will write you a pm

Liquidorus
Yooooooo you can see the page without downloading the json? That must be such a time saver
Darigaaz
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Darigaaz »

Bee4 wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:15 am Are you considering women with bigger boobs?
First, thank you for your support :blush:
Second, how big is "big" for you? :lol:
Liquidorus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Liquidorus »

Roblsforbobls wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:41 am
Yooooooo you can see the page without downloading the json? That must be such a time saver
Magiiiic 8-) 8-)
Bee4
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Bee4 »

I like Viola Baileys boobs so much. Her size is great, I like boobs that are pretty big.
Darigaaz
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Darigaaz »

I really have issue sourcing image sets with girls with boobs that big. They are just not my taste.
But I won't mind including such girls in my tease but I need someone to source the sets for me. If you are willing to help me, please PM me.

I would also let you know that I launched a Patreon. I literally spend days developing teases I don't even play so if you like my work and support me, you're welcome. I will also use this Patreon to tease future content, share a private link to the next tease, and poll for your preferences. But don't worry, there will be no exclusive content, I'll keep my work open to everyone.
fakerdreamer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fakerdreamer »

Hi,very nice work.
I like asian models. I selected 7 and 14.
Darigaaz
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Darigaaz »

Hi everyone!

To keep you updated, I keep progressing on this tease, even if not as fast as I would like.

The library is now completed (minus a minor part that depends on other places) and I started the Park (girls and actions have been chosen, I basically need to write the dialogs)

FYI, I leak on my Patreon part of this new devs, as well as for those interested I spoil some places in detail. So consider supporting me there if you like my contribution.
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by forbiddendesire »

Darigaaz wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:34 pm I really have issue sourcing image sets with girls with boobs that big. They are just not my taste.
But I won't mind including such girls in my tease but I need someone to source the sets for me. If you are willing to help me, please PM me.

I would also let you know that I launched a Patreon. I literally spend days developing teases I don't even play so if you like my work and support me, you're welcome. I will also use this Patreon to tease future content, share a private link to the next tease, and poll for your preferences. But don't worry, there will be no exclusive content, I'll keep my work open to everyone.
I've played a bit of your Lust House, I liked it! Sadly it didn't seem to save for me so I stopped, maybe will pick it up again soon and then move on to Lust City.

I've subscribed to you on Patreon, I know it must be very difficult making these teases so I'd like to thank you for your time and energy. I want to support creators as much as possible to encourage newer content. So thank you!
Spoiler: show
Goddess Lisa Points: 125

Darigaaz
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Darigaaz »

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: Thanks a lot for your contribution. It means a lot !

You need to be logged in on Milovava for tease save to work. That's why I also go on main page, log in, and then start a tease, rather than using a tease URL directly