[Release][GuideMe] Spiritual Awakening Series

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

rayray77
Explorer
Explorer

[Release][GuideMe] Spiritual Awakening Series

Post by rayray77 »

Good Evening you lovely community (or good morning - depending on your timezone :-P ),

I spent some time over the 11 months with my second big project after "Russian Invasion". This series only contains two lovely ladies - two of my favourites all time - and is a little simpler.

You will experience a lot of stroking, edging and aching (hopefully :-D ). Their is some story in it, altough it could break a little in the middle. I made the first 3 parts last winter, 2 parts around easter and the last 2 in the last days/weeks. If there are some mistakes or unlogical stuff happening - I apologize sincerly. :innocent:

I won't spoiler to much, so I leave you with the download link right below this sentence. :w00t:

Link: https://mega.nz/#!RBphGSpT!JbAlslpgzeLZ ... -gZcHcdWZ4

Feel free to comment, give feedback or whatever strikes your mood.
If you encounter bugs or loops (loops shouldn't be there, but you never know... :whistle: ), I would be happy about a small notice in this thread. I will try to fix them.

Best regards and I wish you a lot of fun, :wave:

RayRay77

Edit: Of course I forgot to mention: You should be playing 1 Part each day, so this series plays out over a full week.
pepez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Release][GuideMe] Spiritual Awakening Series

Post by pepez »

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

have to try this!
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

Great work! Added it to the Guide Me Content Page with the following entry (Hope that's ok!):

Spritual Awakening

Spritual Awakening by rayray77

For several days now you experiencing the same dream. It starts with you getting sucked into a giant hole, a spirale. You travel trough this hole, which seems almost endless, with immense speed. Your heart beats faster and faster and just before you reach the end, you wake up. Sweaty, panicing. Your heart beats like crazy... This tease/series is designed to be used with a fleshlight. If you don't have one, just improvise or make your cock as slippery as you can while using both hands to stroke. This tease is intented to be played over a week with daily sessions.

Try GuideMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos...
Look at Hearts Club or Pilgrim Quest or My Succubus if you wanna see whats possible with GuideMe...
lackis
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by lackis »

I did enjoy playing this for a week, looking forward to each evening. The days were quite varied.

But I ran into one problem that made some days and especially the final day unplayable.

In many places video is played. In the code start and end time is defined but this did not work, so each page with a video played the full video from start to end. In the beginning I thought it was part of the game, to make the experience more frustrating, but after seeing the same 10 minute video for the 4th time I realized something was off.

Code: Select all

<Video id="video.mp4" target="Both45" start-at="3:16" stop-at="8:10" />
This happened on Windows with both version 3.8 and 4.3 of GuideMe.

Also, with version 4.3, the sound of the video sometimes continued to play in the background when changing page, forcing a restart to fix.
uman57
Explorer
Explorer

Post by uman57 »

lackis wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:49 am I did enjoy playing this for a week, looking forward to each evening. The days were quite varied.

But I ran into one problem that made some days and especially the final day unplayable.

In many places video is played. In the code start and end time is defined but this did not work, so each page with a video played the full video from start to end. In the beginning I thought it was part of the game, to make the experience more frustrating, but after seeing the same 10 minute video for the 4th time I realized something was off.

<Video id="video.mp4" target="Both45" start-at="3:16" stop-at="8:10" />
This happened on Windows with both version 3.8 and 4.3 of GuideMe.
Regarding the video start/stop issues:
According to Philo's GuideMe coding Wiki, the Video AND Audio nodes require the start-at and stop-at attributes to use the [hh:mm:ss] format. Leading zeros are ignored, so [h:m:s] would also work. I think the critical part is the 3 fields separated by 2 colons for the parsing. I'm not sure if blanks instead of zeros would work [::20] vs [0:0:20].

I searched the tease files for "start-at=" and "stop-at=", and found that the Video nodes in Spritual Awakening use a [m:ss] format, which is invalid and so defaults to playing the whole video.
It does work properly if you reformat the attributes to be [hh:mm:ss] or [h:m:s].

So, for your example:

<Video id="Video.mp4" target="Both45" start-at="3:16" stop-at="8:10" />
needs to be changed to:

<Video id="Video.mp4" target="Both45" start-at="0:3:16" stop-at="0:8:10" />
In my searching I also found:
Video node in Russian Invasion 6 that has the same issue on <Page id="day2key4-41">:

<Video id="Video.mp4" target="day2key4-42" start-at="00:06" />
Audio node in Russian Invasion 2, under <Page id="kalena16">, that uses start-at="20" which I'm fairly sure is invalid and should be changed to start-at="0:0:20".

I should note I am using GuideMe v0.4.4 and Tease Downloader v0.95.

This is one of those subtle errors, if you aren't paying attention it still seems to "work", but the effect can be very detrimental to the creators intended experience, especially if the video is way long and you only wanted a few minutes!
It would be a nice feature request for GuideMe to check for this formatting issue, and either correctly interpret alternate time formats, or provide error messages to help creators correct them.
EroticDevelopment (maintainer of GuideMe) may be able to implement this in a future GuideMe release. Is there a way to tag people in threads?
Another (partial) fix would be an update to the Tease Downloader by PlayfulGuy to catch and either correct or notify of this issue when downloading a tease. It would not help on download-only (GuideMe native) teases like this one, so GuideMe updates would be the best candidate for fixing this long term.
lackis wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:49 am Also, with version 4.3, the sound of the video sometimes continued to play in the background when changing page, forcing a restart to fix.
Regarding this audio playback issue, I believe GuideMe v0.4.4 fixed the issue where the video sound keeps playing after the page changes.
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

Post by PlayfulGuy »

uman57 wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:42 pm
Regarding the video start/stop issues:
According to Philo's GuideMe coding Wiki, the Video AND Audio nodes require the start-at and stop-at attributes to use the [hh:mm:ss] format. Leading zeros are ignored, so [h:m:s] would also work. I think the critical part is the 3 fields separated by 2 colons for the parsing. I'm not sure if blanks instead of zeros would work [::20] vs [0:0:20].

I searched the tease files for "start-at=" and "stop-at=", and found that the Video nodes in Spritual Awakening use a [m:ss] format, which is invalid and so defaults to playing the whole video.
It does work properly if you reformat the attributes to be [hh:mm:ss] or [h:m:s].

So, for your example:

<Video id="Video.mp4" target="Both45" start-at="3:16" stop-at="8:10" />
needs to be changed to:

<Video id="Video.mp4" target="Both45" start-at="0:3:16" stop-at="0:8:10" />
In my searching I also found:
Video node in Russian Invasion 6 that has the same issue on <Page id="day2key4-41">:

<Video id="Video.mp4" target="day2key4-42" start-at="00:06" />
Audio node in Russian Invasion 2, under <Page id="kalena16">, that uses start-at="20" which I'm fairly sure is invalid and should be changed to start-at="0:0:20".

I should note I am using GuideMe v0.4.4 and Tease Downloader v0.95.

This is one of those subtle errors, if you aren't paying attention it still seems to "work", but the effect can be very detrimental to the creators intended experience, especially if the video is way long and you only wanted a few minutes!
It would be a nice feature request for GuideMe to check for this formatting issue, and either correctly interpret alternate time formats, or provide error messages to help creators correct them.
EroticDevelopment (maintainer of GuideMe) may be able to implement this in a future GuideMe release. Is there a way to tag people in threads?
Another (partial) fix would be an update to the Tease Downloader by PlayfulGuy to catch and either correct or notify of this issue when downloading a tease. It would not help on download-only (GuideMe native) teases like this one, so GuideMe updates would be the best candidate for fixing this long term.
lackis wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:49 am Also, with version 4.3, the sound of the video sometimes continued to play in the background when changing page, forcing a restart to fix.
Regarding this audio playback issue, I believe GuideMe v0.4.4 fixed the issue where the video sound keeps playing after the page changes.
You're quite right about the time format for the audio and video commands.

Unfortunately there is no way I know of to tag people in threads on Milovana. You could post a bug report in the Guideme thread.

I'll try Russian Invasion 2 in the downloader and add a fix for that issue for the next release. If you are aware of any other issues please post in the downloader support thread. I only ran across this because I have the Spiritual Awakening series on my list of ones to do in the near future.

PG