[Tease AI Java] Spicy (Open Alpha | 16.12 | v0.1.5.1)

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Tease AI Java] Spicy (Open Alpha | 16.12 | v0.1.5.1)

Post by markus »

Hi!
GodDragon wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:49 pm It's definitely not a feature. Can you give some insight on how they are tagged?
Right now I think I have set it so it only shows faces and fully dressed pictures. That might be a bit strange indeed. Dunno how that turned out to be like this. What you can try for now is to go into: Startup/PictureSelector.js and add // in front of this line:
" TeaseAI.application.getSession().getActivePersonality().setPictureSelector(new SpicyPictureSelector());". This should make it so the default TAJ selector is used and this should provide more diversity.
It's late this evening and I did just a quick test and want to give just a quick response before I hit the bed.
Out commenting that line works! Pictures are now showing! :clap:

I will test and give you more feedback/infos/taggedFile as soon as I find some time to play along and test and such.

Till then, ... a 1000 THX,... I guess a spicy princess is awaiting me tomorrow :w00t: !

Best greetings,
Markus
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by GodDragon »

markus wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:42 pm Hi!
GodDragon wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:49 pm It's definitely not a feature. Can you give some insight on how they are tagged?
Right now I think I have set it so it only shows faces and fully dressed pictures. That might be a bit strange indeed. Dunno how that turned out to be like this. What you can try for now is to go into: Startup/PictureSelector.js and add // in front of this line:
" TeaseAI.application.getSession().getActivePersonality().setPictureSelector(new SpicyPictureSelector());". This should make it so the default TAJ selector is used and this should provide more diversity.
It's late this evening and I did just a quick test and want to give just a quick response before I hit the bed.
Out commenting that line works! Pictures are now showing! :clap:

I will test and give you more feedback/infos/taggedFile as soon as I find some time to play along and test and such.

Till then, ... a 1000 THX,... I guess a spicy princess is awaiting me tomorrow :w00t: !

Best greetings,
Markus
Well I hope you have an enjoyable experience :-D May she be as cruel with you as she is with me :whistle:
I hope I haven't pushed anything to the repo that requires the newest TAJ changes. But well, I can just give you the newest jar for now.
I added the newest private build as an attachement so nothing breaks for you.
Attachments
TeaseAi.zip
(950.74 KiB) Downloaded 94 times
leezer3
Explorer
Explorer

Post by leezer3 »

Your newest taunts are a little broken :-)

(I don't think this is version related)
Spicy\Stroking\Taunt\Stroke\BasicStrokingTaunt.js

The current code looks like this:

Code: Select all

//Run a bigger taunt special instead of a normal taunt (1/20)
    if(randInt <= 5 && getAllowedTauntCategories().length > 0) {
		findTauntAndRun(getAllowedTauntCategories);
This doesn't work, as findTauntAndRun expects a single category, not an array of categories.

Quick and dirty patch:

let allowed = [];
		allowed = getAllowedTauntCategories();
		const category = randomInteger(0, allowed.length);
		findTauntAndRun(allowed[category]);
Not submitting this as a PR, as you really want a function which decides from the categories and mood.
You may well have this already, but I'm not diving into moods at the minute or figuring that out- You're much more familiar with this than I am :-)

Separate, I've got a small PR open to fix the cock destruction module, which seems to have been missed:
https://github.com/GodDragoner/Spicy-TA ... ty/pull/47
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

leezer3 wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:08 pm Your newest taunts are a little broken :-)

(I don't think this is version related)
Spicy\Stroking\Taunt\Stroke\BasicStrokingTaunt.js

The current code looks like this:

findTauntAndRun(getAllowedTauntCategories);
This doesn't work, as findTauntAndRun expects a single category, not an array of categories.

Quick and dirty patch:

let allowed = [];
		allowed = getAllowedTauntCategories();
		const category = randomInteger(0, allowed.length);
		findTauntAndRun(allowed[category]);
Not submitting this as a PR, as you really want a function which decides from the categories and mood.
You may well have this already, but I'm not diving into moods at the minute or figuring that out- You're much more familiar with this than I am :-)

Separate, I've got a small PR open to fix the cock destruction module, which seems to have been missed:
https://github.com/GodDragoner/Spicy-TA ... ty/pull/47
I should've fixed all of these 3 issues now. Thanks :-)
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Hi again!
GodDragon wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:45 pm Well I hope you have an enjoyable experience :-D May she be as cruel with you as she is with me :whistle:
It was an interesting eve, thx a lot! But I'll have to do the intro once more / start from beginning,... I guess I was too careful at those points where I can choose how she should be. ;-)
I hope I haven't pushed anything to the repo that requires the newest TAJ changes. But well, I can just give you the newest jar for now.
I added the newest private build as an attachement so nothing breaks for you.
Works fine, thx again!

So, here is some feedback...

Not important, but I've noticed it, could be improved, but it wouldn't matter if not (very low priority):

- When pause, the 'domme is typing' timer doesn't stop, as well as the metronome (if that is timer-based which I don't know).
- A nice-to-have would also be a label in the size of the picturebox (sorry, i use .Net-Terms because that's what I know), black label with white text 'Paused' when it's paused, label visible when paused, label not visible when not paused,... quite simple :-D
- While the taunt circle I would prefer the old metronome sound from TAI, ... other metro soundfiles are fine in modules, that brings more variety (if it helps: I've once written a .Net Lib called 'metro', that plays that sound (could also easly adjusted to any other soundfile), it runs async,... just drop me a line if you would like to have the whole project or just the code of the class).
- Genre-Pictures: I saw for a very little moment, that the domme-picture switched to the next picture and then the genre picture showed up, I guess there are like 1000 ways to solve this
- Maybe a chat-log with the @-function in it would be nice so when ever I have an idea popping up I could just easily enter it, with the regarding infos (script and line of script)

A bit more important IMHO:
Focus on the chat textbox... It was in the end when she told me to remove things and that I should tell her when I'm done, before that I've used the edge-button,... so what happend was that I didn't realized that the focus was still on the button,... I've typed 'done' without looking at the chat textbox, hit enter, and the edge button was 'pressed' again because I hit the enter key.
Also in the session this happened that I've typed something and then I saw, ah,... ok,... focus not on the chat textbox, *click there*, type again.
So my suggestion: Putting the focus on the chat-textbox after every buton click (btw. also at the start, I wanted to greet her, but the focus was on the domme-name, ... so the next thing I saw 'Hello princess is typing...' :lol:

More questions than feedback:
- How does the 'Restore session' works?
Do I have to click on start first, then on Restore session or the other way around?
I've used it, but didn't see if it really worked or not since it started like other sessions.
- About tags...
It seems you are using much more tags than those old TAI-scripts did,... that's great,... but I'll have to take another model and tag these pics for spicy so that it matches better, before I do I would like to ask:
Which tags are used?
Are there double-tags used (feet naked, feet halfdresed)?
Should be every pic of a set be tagged (will not tagged pics used at all)?

And finally a little suggestion:
Spoiler: show
In the licking module with those red, yellow and green arrows (and circle and abc),... the arrow pictures could be edited (photoshopped) / blended over a picture of a pussy, so you see the arrow and the pussy (I guess you get what I mean :whistle: ),... and some moaning audios maybe. :-)
That's it so far, will take a while till I have new picture sets tagged and such, but when I will play next time,... I will try to provide more feedback!
(I now see that this is more feedback on TAIJ itself than on Spicy, let me know if I should split my feedback on those 2 topics in the future)

THX again, great project! :wave:

Best greetings,
Markus
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

A little bit more feedback after I played another session, started anew:

When pause the session while the intro with vivian was running broke it, it didn't resumed.
In the intro I said I don't have a cockcage, in the next session (I've edited the date of lastteasesession variable to be able to play a session today), I was asked if I'm OK with cuckolding and said yes.
In the end of the session she said something like 'knowing that you have a chastity cage [...]' -> so I guess when saying yes to cuckolding it's automatically set that I own a cockcage.
If a cockcage is necessary for cuckoling, then there should be a check and something like 'As long as you don't own a cockcage, there will be no cuckolding' .... or if cuckolding would be possible without a cockcage, then it shouldn't be automatically set to that I own one.

Which variables I have to edit to set it back to no cuckolding and that I don't own a cockcage? (Playing the intro twice is Ok, but I don't feel the urge to play it a third time. ;-)
(I could try to look up scripts, but I really don't wanna spoil something for me).

While I am at it,... in the intro there is also that question about how often a 'break' in which I can stroke to keep me horny should happen (taunt-circle),... I answered it's up to her, after that session I feel like to edit this variable as well, ... how that one is called and what values I can enter?
Best greetings,
Markus
bkrop
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bkrop »

is this the latest version or can i get it from somewhere else?
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

bkrop wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:24 pm is this the latest version or can i get it from somewhere else?
The latest version should be downloaded from Github :-D
Ingvald_Alex
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ingvald_Alex »

Thanks for adding the safeword, which finally works as expected with the answer choices. But unfortunately Domme asks questions too quickly that even using a pause does not help. I do not have time to answer, I want a break, or I can continue or I need to stop. Too quickly she states that since I haven’t selected anything, then the session is terminated. Can you change this somehow?

Log (Fast):
03:05:18 AM CHAT: 03:05 AM Justine: Do you want to stop for today?
03:05:19 AM CHAT: 03:05 AM Justine: Do you want to take a break?
03:05:20 AM CHAT: 03:05 AM Justine: Well then do you want to continue?
03:05:21 AM CHAT: 03:05 AM Justine: You'll have to do one of the above
Changing the speed in the settings does nothing. You can, of course, try to put it very slowly, but then Domme will be typing for a very long time during the rest of the session, which in the end will want to stop still at the beginning.

Log (Very Slow):
06:10:48 PM CHAT: 06:10 PM Justine: Do you want to stop for today?
06:10:56 PM CHAT: 06:10 PM Justine: Do you want to take a break?
06:11:05 PM CHAT: 06:11 PM Justine: Well then do you want to continue?
06:11:09 PM CHAT: 06:11 PM Alex: Yes Goddess
06:11:14 PM CHAT: 06:11 PM Justine: You'll have to do one of the above
06:11:25 PM CHAT: 06:11 PM Alex: Continue
06:11:33 PM CHAT: 06:11 PM Justine: So I think it's better to stop then if you can't decide for yourself
I have from 1 to 8 seconds to have time to react. During the session and in an aroused state, this is very little.

Also, then the question arises about the advisability of changing the speed in the settings.

Is it possible to make Domme wait for an answer when asking a question about the continuation, break or end of the session?
bkrop
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bkrop »

GodDragon wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:55 pm
bkrop wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:24 pm is this the latest version or can i get it from somewhere else?
for me a lot of options, such us spankzchoir, academy, list of rules are empty/don't exist that's why i am asking if i should download something else
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

bkrop wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:41 am
GodDragon wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:55 pm
for me a lot of options, such us spankzchoir, academy, list of rules are empty/don't exist that's why i am asking if i should download something else
Well if you are starting off then it takes some time for them to open/be accumulated :-)
Ingvald_Alex
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ingvald_Alex »

GodDragon wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:43 pm
Ingvald_Alex wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:40 am Can you do anything with edge training session? More then 40 edges... only edges... It is crazy. Safeword can't stop it.
If you don't want the edge training sessions, go into the Session/Special/SessionSpecial.js file and replace daysPassed*10 in line 71 with 0*10.
After the last update, this method stopped working.
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Hi again!

I had a problem, the session didn't continued, after I posted this I will send you the log via PM.

I must say, until now Spicy is really fun, great work! :thumbsup:
And because I've played a little bit more, here is some more feedback:
A little suggestion for that Memory-Poker game where you get 12 cards shown out of 13:
It's quite difficult, that's fine.
First set of cards I tried to do it with my memory only, too difficult.
Next time I had a notepad open,... noticed which was shown,... still very difficult because it's so fast (again, that's good!)
So I would guess many users will try to 'cheat' in a way, like note those shown cards down,... maybe oldschool by hand with pen and paper, maybe in a text editor,... or even someone could get the idea to make a program with 13 buttons namend 1 till king and make those buttons not-visible when clicking on it + one reset button. ;-)
Anyway,... after the game the domme could ask if the sub has used any kind of help/cheating.
If so,... there could be 2 branches, one like punishment for cheating (punishment points maybe?!), but also one a bit rewarding for being 'creative' (whatever 'rewarding' could mean when you are dealing with a domme ;) ).

About the pictures removed from Tumblr's (that blue picture 'This content has been removed [...]):
I would have 2 suggestions for that:

1. Save that blue picture somewhere (i.e.: \Images\System\Compare) and before you display a downloaded picture compare it with that (or even all pictures in the compare folder if there will be other 'removed-pictures' in the future), if it's the same, ... well you could display a local picture or try to download another one.
(I have wrote something to compare pictures pixel per pixel a while ago, ... I would recommend to not compare the whole picture (could take a while), but to compare let's say 100 x 100 pixels of a specific coordinate works fine, ... again, ... it's C#, but if it would be of any help to you I could adjust my code to do that comparison, you would just have to 'translate' it somehow to Java).

2. Much more simple, ... the Delete-Key, ... if it's pressed, remove the shown picture-URL from the URL file and display the next picture.
(That way the user could also remove pictures from the URL files when they are i.e. in a bad resolution, or just 'bad' in any other way.

... The perfect solution would be to implement both points I think. :-D

Play videos:
She wanted to show me a video, the problem is my videos are stored on an external HDD which is in a 'pause-/standby- mode' and takes around 10 seconds till it's ready, before it was ready the program reconized the video as already played through.
Simple solution would be to wait a while to make sure the HDD started,... of course there are much more elegant ways to check if the video has played, and to check if maybe the video couldn't be played or such, but IMHO it's not necessary to invest much work in that, just wait for let's say 20 seconds before you check if the video has ended or such.

Best greetings,
Markus
Ingvald_Alex
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ingvald_Alex »

markus wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:12 pm A little suggestion for that Memory-Poker game where you get 12 cards shown out of 13:
It's quite difficult, that's fine.
First set of cards I tried to do it with my memory only, too difficult.
Next time I had a notepad open,... noticed which was shown,... still very difficult because it's so fast (again, that's good!)
So I would guess many users will try to 'cheat' in a way, like note those shown cards down,... maybe oldschool by hand with pen and paper, maybe in a text editor,... or even someone could get the idea to make a program with 13 buttons namend 1 till king and make those buttons not-visible when clicking on it + one reset button. ;-)
Anyway,... after the game the domme could ask if the sub has used any kind of help/cheating.
If so,... there could be 2 branches, one like punishment for cheating (punishment points maybe?!), but also one a bit rewarding for being 'creative' (whatever 'rewarding' could mean when you are dealing with a domme ;) ).
Use your fingers for this. On the left hand: pinky - ace, nameless - two, middle - three, index - 4, big - 5, just the same with the right hand: little finger - 6, middle - 7 ... Just bend them when you see the desired card, it will remain remember only if there were King, Queen and Jack. Thanks to this technique, I have had zero mistakes for a very long time.
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Hi Ingvald_Alex!
Ingvald_Alex wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:21 pm Use your fingers for this. On the left hand: pinky - ace, nameless - two, middle - three, index - 4, big - 5, just the same with the right hand: little finger - 6, middle - 7 ... Just bend them when you see the desired card, it will remain remember only if there were King, Queen and Jack. Thanks to this technique, I have had zero mistakes for a very long time.
But that's exactly what I mean,... if you use such a technique, doesn't it feel like you are cheating a little bit?
I mean, it's meant to use only your memory, if you use your technique, shouldn't the mistress ask if you used such a technique or any other way to help to win the game?
And shouldn't you get punished for that? What do you think?

Btw.: With your technique I would only get knots in my fingers! :lol:
(The little program I wrote with the 13 buttons works better for me, today I won every round :whistle: )

To everyone...
Another thing, ... some posts above I wrote:
In the licking module with those red, yellow and green arrows (and circle and abc),... the arrow pictures could be edited (photoshopped) / blended over a picture of a pussy, so you see the arrow and the pussy (I guess you get what I mean :whistle: ),... and some moaning audios maybe. :-)
I've tested to blend such pictures, the result wasn't what I was thinking of.
So I have made a picture set which shows some pussy and a smaller arrow in the top-left corner.

To install these, just copy the zip file into YourSpicyFolder/Images and unzip it there, you'll see if that's the correct location if you get asked to overwrite files, overwrite them.
I also packed the original files the same way, so if you don't like these pictures, just install the backup the same way and you'll have the original files back again.
Btw.: This is a 'hairy-edition', if you don't like hairy pussy, then don't even try it! ;-)

Download:
Spicy LickExercises Hairy.zip:
https://mega.nz/file/uYpGDABZ#yUWvadcKJ ... LgaAr66pr0

Spicy LickExercises Backup.zip:
https://mega.nz/file/bcwGXQRT#uizvEPoNJ ... 2J6QY-ktyY
@ GodDragon:
While I was at it, I also made a Cock-Version of those arrow-files, but it doesn't make sense in the script-context (it's about pleasing women),... but if you can think of any use for such a cock-version, just drop me a line.

As always,... best greetings,
Markus