[RELEASE] Dreamscape4: Gentle Pleasure

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

ferdinand21
Explorer
Explorer

[RELEASE] Dreamscape4: Gentle Pleasure

Post by ferdinand21 »

Heyyy,

the CH gods are being very generous to you so there is a new softcore CH in town already, yaay! :-D

I listened to you guys and made it a bit shorter so it's ~35min instead of an hour, so similar to first Dreamscape. It really is a good duration. There is one upgraded aspect in this part which I believe is making this a lot more immersive experience.

I'm kinda proud of this one, I think it works really well. It's where the evolution of Dreamscape series has come to and it's basically what I always imagined a softcore CH should be.

I hope you'll have a lot of fun and I'll be very much looking forward to your comments! I appreciate your feedback a lot :-) :love:

Mega link:
https://mega.nz/file/9P4yWZaI#h0I0n662W ... 7DYrHPCzvo

Torrent:
download/file.php?id=29924

Stream:
https://spankbang.com/5k1ya/video/ch+dr ... e+pleasure

Stream mirror:
https://strokebeats.com/2021/06/dreamsc ... -pleasure/

Script+stimfile:
https://mega.nz/file/DchQCaCC#dhquE60J9 ... pJ2zTcrc6M
https://mega.nz/file/TQ4yDQAT#-xfutjgmS ... 695MNZA7pk

Enjoy!
Last edited by ferdinand21 on Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
slimjim201
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [RELEASE] Dreamscape4: Gentle Pleasure

Post by slimjim201 »

You are too good to us lately! Thanks :-)

Here's a torrent file for those who prefer that to Mega.
Attachments
CH Dreamscape4 Gentle Pleasure.mp4.torrent
(249.79 KiB) Downloaded 3849 times
strokebeats
Explorer
Explorer

Post by strokebeats »

Here is a stream mirror

https://strokebeats.com/2021/06/cock-he ... seduction/

Thanks for the vid
LondonGent
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by LondonGent »

Thank you for another excellent video! Great choice of voiceover too, really suited the mood :-)

Here's a script and stim-file to go with it:
CH Dreamscape4 Gentle Pleasure.funscript
CH Dreamscape4 Gentle Pleasure.mp3
ferdinand21
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ferdinand21 »

Thank you all for the resources you posted! :) I updated the original post with them
silverlight-29
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by silverlight-29 »

Another good job from you, in particular I really appreciated the fact that the female voice "guided" you during the video, is a feature that I would like to see again in the next creations; the only flaw for me is the choice of models, I liked only one, but it's just a personal taste. I also hope that the next ones are longer, too short sessions are not really the best for edging. However beyond this, I thank you very much for your commitment, you are one of the fastest users in creating new content and this is a big plus for me. I can't wait to see your next creations.
Most amazing anal webteases by: Batman314:The B.A.T.;The B.A.M.part1-2; boob_worshipper: penetrating lecture
onorable mentions by:jyk518:Two Hole Slut__vichobucho:thecreature_edgeallday:anal lessons1-2
invalid79:An Inflated Chance__sxxx_fxxx:my little ass boy part1-2-3-4-5;house of fun series
My favorite videos by:
Rinascere:Cock hero soft climax 1-2;Cock hero EroClip; Cock hero EroDance
Tia.Blaze: Cock Hero Sexy Youtube
onikks: Cock Hero Suave
Caius Prepus:Cum Hero Reborn The Perfect 3;Cum Hero Perfect 4
metrognome:Cock Hero Non Nude;Cock Hero Youtube
eatsl:Sugar Beach Updated version
Cock hero Sofcore collaboration 1-2-3-4
Various Artists:
Cock hero Upvote
Most beautiful short PMVs:
Five more hours by PMV Fiend
Kawai vs Goth by NoodleDude
Various from Digitalfiend
Best Anal PMVs by Samuellynch
strokebeats
Explorer
Explorer

Post by strokebeats »

I must say. This community is amazing. Everyone here is really helpful and supportive of everyone.
maulakai
Explorer
Explorer

Post by maulakai »

First I want to thank you for this movie, and for the entire series. I’m a big fan, and I’ve gotten a lot of value out of those downloads. Part 4 was particularly outstanding.

I have to say that the voice work was top notch. It’s the kind of voice over work I would like to see in more of our videos. It really pulled me in.

I also have to say that the kind of loving, unrushed, tone of the video was a welcome change. I feel like there haven’t been many videos of this nature, only the Spa de Sade coming to mind. On a more personal note, the positive energy in this video was exactly what I needed to hear. Thank you so much for making it.

I’m dying to know. Did you actually hire an Only Fan to make the audio? Or were you able to repurpose some other audio.

Much obliged.
ferdinand21
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ferdinand21 »

silverlight-29 wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:32 pm Another good job from you, in particular I really appreciated the fact that the female voice "guided" you during the video, is a feature that I would like to see again in the next creations; the only flaw for me is the choice of models, I liked only one, but it's just a personal taste. I also hope that the next ones are longer, too short sessions are not really the best for edging. However beyond this, I thank you very much for your commitment, you are one of the fastest users in creating new content and this is a big plus for me. I can't wait to see your next creations.
damn, you liked only one? which one? :)

I too really like the voiceover btw. If I'll do something new in the future, I'll try to incorporate it again. But the ~35min duration would be probably used again.
ferdinand21
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ferdinand21 »

maulakai wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:32 pm First I want to thank you for this movie, and for the entire series. I’m a big fan, and I’ve gotten a lot of value out of those downloads. Part 4 was particularly outstanding.

I have to say that the voice work was top notch. It’s the kind of voice over work I would like to see in more of our videos. It really pulled me in.

I also have to say that the kind of loving, unrushed, tone of the video was a welcome change. I feel like there haven’t been many videos of this nature, only the Spa de Sade coming to mind. On a more personal note, the positive energy in this video was exactly what I needed to hear. Thank you so much for making it.

I’m dying to know. Did you actually hire an Only Fan to make the audio? Or were you able to repurpose some other audio.

Much obliged.

I'm really happy to see a comment like this, thank you! I'm glad these videos work for you and part 4 even more so :) IMO the voice takes it to the next level and adds a lot of immersion and excitement so it's great others can feel that too.

I'm also particularly glad you appreciated the unrushed and loving tone. It's a niche in itself but I tend to like this approach a lot. Awesome that you found it encouraging :) :love:

For the audio: it's from eraudica.com. It's a goldmine for this. The actress is fenomenal.
silverlight-29
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by silverlight-29 »

ferdinand21 wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:15 pm
silverlight-29 wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:32 pm Another good job from you, in particular I really appreciated the fact that the female voice "guided" you during the video, is a feature that I would like to see again in the next creations; the only flaw for me is the choice of models, I liked only one, but it's just a personal taste. I also hope that the next ones are longer, too short sessions are not really the best for edging. However beyond this, I thank you very much for your commitment, you are one of the fastest users in creating new content and this is a big plus for me. I can't wait to see your next creations.
damn, you liked only one? which one? :)

I too really like the voiceover btw. If I'll do something new in the future, I'll try to incorporate it again. But the ~35min duration would be probably used again.
Amber Sym :love: :lol:
Most amazing anal webteases by: Batman314:The B.A.T.;The B.A.M.part1-2; boob_worshipper: penetrating lecture
onorable mentions by:jyk518:Two Hole Slut__vichobucho:thecreature_edgeallday:anal lessons1-2
invalid79:An Inflated Chance__sxxx_fxxx:my little ass boy part1-2-3-4-5;house of fun series
My favorite videos by:
Rinascere:Cock hero soft climax 1-2;Cock hero EroClip; Cock hero EroDance
Tia.Blaze: Cock Hero Sexy Youtube
onikks: Cock Hero Suave
Caius Prepus:Cum Hero Reborn The Perfect 3;Cum Hero Perfect 4
metrognome:Cock Hero Non Nude;Cock Hero Youtube
eatsl:Sugar Beach Updated version
Cock hero Sofcore collaboration 1-2-3-4
Various Artists:
Cock hero Upvote
Most beautiful short PMVs:
Five more hours by PMV Fiend
Kawai vs Goth by NoodleDude
Various from Digitalfiend
Best Anal PMVs by Samuellynch
ferdinand21
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ferdinand21 »

silverlight-29 wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:30 am Amber Sym :love: :lol:
I knew it! ;D yeah, she's top of the top lol
ferdinand21
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ferdinand21 »

CH_Fan_85 wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:06 pm
I agree with this comment 95%.

I liked it, but it wasn't as good as 2 and 3 in my opinion.

Firstly, I think that five rounds are not enough, especially because the first three rounds were so easy, round 4 was more difficult, but round 5 was already the end. I think it worked better with more rounds in Dreamscape 1, 2 and 3, because then the difficulty is increased in smaller steps and you have more rounds with a higher difficulty.
Secondly, I also didn't like the choice of models as much as in your earlier projects. I kind of agree that round 4 was the only really hot model. Especially the last model was just not attractive in my opinion and I also don't think that sucking dildos is sexy, it actually rather turns me off... :unsure:

The music, the beats and especially the voice were awesome (as always). So I don't mean it was bad, it was actually still a really good CH. But if you plan on another edition to the series, maybe just add one or two more rounds and make it slightly more difficult :-)
thanks a lot for an honest comment, much appreciated! :) I will of course consider those points, as always. I will probably add at least one round and I definitely want to use that voice again.
ferdinand21
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ferdinand21 »

CH_Fan_85 wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:04 am
ferdinand21 wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:56 pm
CH_Fan_85 wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:06 pm

I agree with this comment 95%.

I liked it, but it wasn't as good as 2 and 3 in my opinion.

Firstly, I think that five rounds are not enough, especially because the first three rounds were so easy, round 4 was more difficult, but round 5 was already the end. I think it worked better with more rounds in Dreamscape 1, 2 and 3, because then the difficulty is increased in smaller steps and you have more rounds with a higher difficulty.
Secondly, I also didn't like the choice of models as much as in your earlier projects. I kind of agree that round 4 was the only really hot model. Especially the last model was just not attractive in my opinion and I also don't think that sucking dildos is sexy, it actually rather turns me off... :unsure:

The music, the beats and especially the voice were awesome (as always). So I don't mean it was bad, it was actually still a really good CH. But if you plan on another edition to the series, maybe just add one or two more rounds and make it slightly more difficult :-)
thanks a lot for an honest comment, much appreciated! :) I will of course consider those points, as always. I will probably add at least one round and I definitely want to use that voice again.
I need to revise my opinion on the fourth installment after having played it a few more times. The more I played it, the more I liked it. It is nearly perfect, because the pace is fantastic. Only “complaint” I still have is the last model, because all the other models are very natural, while the last one doesn’t really fit this description of being a natural beauty.

And I realized one more thing: Compared to the “original“ audition series, I like your choice of models much better. Audition series has many models with fake tits, while Dreamscape has nearly only natural models with no fake tits, which is so much better. All in all, you are just very talented, I have to say. Looking forward to hopefully more challenges from you!

I totally get what you mean with the last model that she doesn't fit that well, I can see it now. I think she's still a natural, but yeah.. Thanks a lot for the revised feedback!

I'm glad you started to like it more tho :) I think the pace is great too. And yes, the selection of only natural models is a top priority for me. Fake boobs are prohibited lol

I am still at the stage of selecting models and music for the next one. Will take more time, I'm not rushing it at all this time