[RELEASE][FEEDBACK]Hero Corruption v0.50

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Thamrill
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: [RELEASE][FEEDBACK]Hero Corruption v0.50

Post by Thamrill »

heinochen wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 4:32 pm My opinion on this often differs from the majority but i really liked the tease being rather hard. I see the problems you guys have been pointing out though and agree to some extent. When I first read that on day 5 the tease is already over and that I should restart I was irritated. But I'm a trial and error person and replaying it over and over actually felt very game-ish. Like starting a new run with new luck in a rogue-like. So I hope there will be a hard mode in case the game gets easier :-D I'm glad you're down for ideas and criticism and your plans sound nice.
Good Luck patching. :-)
Yeah I also had the idea that maybe a couple of different modes (easy and hard) could increase the appeal of the game

throwJOIP
Explorer
Explorer

Post by throwJOIP »

Love the idea and execution and can't wait to see what changes as you polish it up. I really like the audio in the orgasm portions.

One nitpick is that the audio is very loud. Might be worth editing the clips to lower the volume a bit.
Kurdt57
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kurdt57 »

Amazing work! Cant wait for what comes next. :)
spawni
Explorer
Explorer

Post by spawni »

Backed this pretty much right away. I also like that it's rather difficult. Would love to have some kind of metronome option that you can toggle. There's a few instances where it's used right now but it's so minor. :-)
Globazol
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above

Post by Globazol »

Very interesting game concept. Played it three times so far. Always ended up in losing battles because my addiction went up very quickly. Found a well and payed some gold to decrease random acciction but it ended up increasing it two time.
I continue trying...
Globazol
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above

Post by Globazol »

I had one issue two times after finding a red flask. I want to click on continue but after a second the next row appears with drink/reject buttons and I accidentally click on reject.
diogaoo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by diogaoo »

Globazol wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:45 pm Very interesting game concept. Played it three times so far. Always ended up in losing battles because my addiction went up very quickly. Found a well and payed some gold to decrease random acciction but it ended up increasing it two time.
I continue trying...
I had one issue two times after finding a red flask. I want to click on continue but after a second the next row appears with drink/reject buttons and I accidentally click on reject.
Hi Globazol this thread's version, v0.50, is currently outdated, here's the link to the latest version: Hero Corruption v0.65e

you can stay on top of the latest discussions on this thread:
[RELEASE][FEEDBACK]HERO CORRUPTION V0.65E
I'm still working on the addiction's balance, this latest version added a few ways to solve it, enjoy the game :smile:
Support my work on Patreon
Download Hero Corruption 2 on the Website
Check out the new HC2 thread
Play Hero Corruption 1