Wednesday playtime!

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
dubble
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Wednesday playtime!

Post by dubble »

Little Miss Jay wrote:Task 1

Do 200 fast strokes, get nice and hard for me baby and I mean ROCK HARD...

You can look at any tease pictures you like my little pets... ;-)

Little Miss Jay x
Long night at work for me Miss Jay. I'm JUST starting Your tasks NOW! (8 a.m. ...gritting my teeth, trying desperately to not stop, to NOT cum, but THANK YOU for Your generosity in allowing me out of the cage long enough to play! I choose to NOT look at any pics or I might be unable to control 'things'... WHEW!)
Current SitRep: Chilling. Life is good.

Varium et mutabile semper femina
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by Little Miss Jay »

Bath time :-D

I'm going to get all soapy boys... ;-) I love how the soap bubbles feel on my breasts and how soft my skin feels...

So no thinking about knickers today, imagine me in the bath relaxing, you've been ordered to come and wash my body all over! I'd put a collar on you and make you wear a chastty device... Of course, you wouldn't touch my pussy! That's only for very good boys!! ;-)

Little Miss Jay x
dix
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Post by dix »

Little Miss Jay wrote:Bath time :-D

I'm going to get all soapy boys... ;-) I love how the soap bubbles feel on my breasts and how soft my skin feels...

So no thinking about knickers today, imagine me in the bath relaxing, you've been ordered to come and wash my body all over! I'd put a collar on you and make you wear a chastty device... Of course, you wouldn't touch my pussy! That's only for very good boys!! ;-)

Little Miss Jay x
X_X

:rip:
bee
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bee »

I LOVE your teases LMJ! And I've been looking through your tasks....may i join in?

Eagerly,
-b
coconuts
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by coconuts »

Little Miss Jay x

I can be very good Miss Jay ;-)

What you need is some nice body lotion for after, something expensive and very luxurious, and big fluffy towels :blush:
“When a man is pushed, tormented, defeated, he has a chance to learn something” Emerson

To Err is human, to really f**k it up takes a coconuts!
dubble
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by dubble »

Little Miss Jay wrote:Task 2

Do 250 slow strokes using baby oil or lube, imagine its my warm, wet pussy teasing your cock...

You have 15 minutes to get what you need and complete this task ;-)

These are my favourite strokes of all!

Little Miss Jay x
Imagining being tied to a bed, spread eagle, while You sit atop me, teasing. Then You pull Your panties to one side, not even removing them, and slowly slide down on my hardness, telling me that cumming is NOT an option. You sit full force down on me, grinding, fingernails digging in to my stomach, chest and balls, then slowly raising, rocking, bringing Yourself to a more heightened, wet state, drenching the cock which impales You... over and over as I struggle to keep cum inside me, and You reach orgasm upon orgasm...

dix
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by dix »

dubble wrote: Imagining being tied to a bed, spread eagle, while You sit atop me, teasing. Then You pull Your panties to one side, not even removing them, and slowly slide down on my hardness, telling me that cumming is NOT an option. You sit full force down on me, grinding, fingernails digging in to my stomach, chest and balls, then slowly raising, rocking, bringing Yourself to a more heightened, wet state, drenching the cock which impales You... over and over as I struggle to keep cum inside me, and You reach orgasm upon orgasm...
That was the last thing I needed to imagine right now. :weep:

d.
dubble
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by dubble »

Little Miss Jay wrote:Task 4

Put 2 of those mean pegs on your nipples and twist and pull at them for 3 minutes while I decide what to do with you next!

Little Miss Jay x

Twisted and pulled one direction 1/4 turn for two minutes, then back the opposite way 1/4 turn! YOUCH! Thank You for the nipple pain, Miss!

MistressD
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by MistressD »

Little Miss Jay wrote:Mistress D-

I loved your report about what you did last night! Was so enjoyable to read and I got a little wet from it too :blush:
The whole thing sounded really hot and I think its really good that i 'kept an eye on you' while you were doing it! ;-) I obviously didn't keep a good enough eye on Birdman! Hee hee!!

The tease I posted on here last night must have been a nice little warm up! Although I bet Birdman didn't really need warming up after the video!! I bet he couldn't wait for you to get home and play with him! When you were at the party did you txt or call him and tease him more?

If I let Dan cum I usually make him wear his chastity cage very soon after, I usually let him rest for 30 mins and start verbally teasing him all over again or I slap his balls ;-)

Little Miss Jay x
Glad you liked the write-up Miss Jay!

I wish I had thought to text Birdman while he was watching the video - I could have told him I was talking to a cute guy (when in reality I was having a pretty boring time). Maybe the next time! And he definitely couldn't wait until I got home! Your tease was a very nice way to get the evening going for us!

I'll have to think about locking him up. I do like to see all the little "Locked" comments in all the toys signatures. I just think he might be a little too relaxed at the moment. I'm sort of thinking about maybe some real tough teasing for him tonight and then lock him up! I want to make sure he's really frustrated so my teasing has the maximum effect on him! He was having trouble edging last night because he was so excited, maybe we'll take turns edging his cock for 30 seconds or a minute each time. What do you think? If we did a total of 50 would that get him worked up enough to need to be locked again? Maybe mix in some long, slow stroking sessions too!

And then if he wants to play during the day tomorrow, he would have to come to my office so I could unlock him, let him edge a few times wile I watch, and then lock him back up. I have to admit the idea does appeal to me :-D !

Birdman, enjoy your freedom today!

Thanks Miss Jay!
dubble
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by dubble »

Little Miss Jay wrote:Task 5

Put the remaining pegs on your full, swollen balls, and then do 5 edges however you like, you have just 10 minutes little stroker boy!

Little Miss Jay x
Your cock is so sensitive at this point.... edging in a mere minute, holding it for a minute, pegs biting into Your balls.... Then edge after edge 'til all 5 are done. How SWEET that long lost edge feeling is.... thank You, Miss Jay for allowing me to pleasure Your cock! 5 done in 8 minutes... just didn't want them to stop!!!

RoniDev
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by RoniDev »

Little Miss Jay x
Awww... the thought is so hot. May I please offer my services? I am very good with the sponge and I do have a collar aswell, about the chastity device, thats already on *sigh*

Roni
MistressD
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by MistressD »

Little Miss Jay x
What about very good girls? :-)
dix
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by dix »

MistressD wrote:

Little Miss Jay x
What about very good girls? :-)
Bad thought... Bad thoughts....

:\'-(
dubble
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by dubble »

Little Miss Jay wrote:Task 6

Now pull those pegs off your balls and then put then all back on again! :lol: How fun!! ;-)

Little Miss Jay x
HHOOOLLLLLYYYY FFKKKKKKK that ....(deep breaths) 'kind of' hurts...... OH OOWW OHHHH OOOOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!! MY! What RED BALLS You have Miss Jay (maybe Your nickname should be Miss Red?!)

dubble
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by dubble »

Dlx wrote:
Little Miss Jay wrote:Task 6

Now pull those pegs off your balls and then put then all back on again! :lol: How fun!! ;-)

Little Miss Jay x
OW!

:weep:

Pulling them off always hurts...

d.

Edit: My heart is going far too fast at the moment... :w00t:
each one seems to get more difficult to pull off....