Rewriting scripts

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

dmas964
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Rewriting scripts

Post by dmas964 »

Hello, in addition to this forum, I often use scripts from: http://ss.deviatenow.com/scripts.php

I would like to check scripts such as:
Spoiler: show
Scarletts blackmail, Mandys blackmail, Mandy has fun., Mandys blackmail, Mandys blackmail ext., Jennifer has fun
but I do not necessarily want to disclose my data, therefore I have a question / request. Would there be anyone who would remove the "internet" portions of these scripts so that they could be run offline and used without sending data? I tried to do it myself but I didn't know groovy well enough to know if I did it well enough.
Sorry for my English, I hope you understand.
brandon
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Rewriting scripts

Post by brandon »

Hello!

I'm not sure how those scripts could be run offline and still be effective. Jennifer in Control is designed to be run online so that you are actually experiencing real blackmail instead of just fantasy blackmail. Maybe someone can write a webtease for you so you can enjoy that here?
RemiHiyama
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by RemiHiyama »

I definitely wouldn't trust that server to not be compromised now or in the not-too-distant future.
Auto: Replaces selected instances of the word "not" with the word "definitely".
brandon
Explorer
Explorer

Post by brandon »

may i ask you why you think that the server will be compromised?
RemiHiyama
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by RemiHiyama »

I wouldn't say "will be", but large companies with actual IT departments get breached on a distressingly regular basis. Given it's nature, this service would have to be held to a higher standard, and I'm not seeing anything that would earn that level of trust. They don't even have their service code publicly available as far as I can tell.

Now, the interesting part is that the client program has source on gitlab. So for the op's purposes, it might be simpler to modify the client to use a local data store and be incapable of connecting to the internet rather than rewrite individual scripts. (And given what this thread says about email sending being deprecated, some of those may already not work anyway...)
Auto: Replaces selected instances of the word "not" with the word "definitely".
brandon
Explorer
Explorer

Post by brandon »

thank you for explaining that!

i had a LOT of my pictures and videos on that web server so i hope it doesn't get compromised!