BDSM Clubs and the like....

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
galruch2
Explorer
Explorer

BDSM Clubs and the like....

Post by galruch2 »

I was wondering whats the best way to actually go to places like that, best way to find local clubs etc. I would like to join the 'community' as it were and meet people who are into the same fetishes.
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

I see you are from the UK. You're lucky, I just moved here from Germany and had to do some research about the local scene myself.

To find a local group or club it is usually best not to look for a club, but to look for an event. Otherwise, you might end up tracking down groups who aren't active anymore or maybe have completely vanished.

So how do you find a suitable event? "Informed Consent" to the rescue, all you could ever want to know about the UK BDSM scene is right here.
http://www.informedconsent.co.uk/uk/

If you don't find anything there, you might try checking out these links, too:
http://ukfetish.info/?links=All

Hope you find something close-by! :-)

Cheers,

seraph0x ;-)
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

This would be a nice section for our Wiki. "How to find local groups or events in your area"
galruch2
Explorer
Explorer

Post by galruch2 »

Thanks guys, not even 24 hours before a response...and that is why this site will always be the best!
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

You are welcome and I wish you luck to find some people with your sexual likings.
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

dark wrote:This would be a nice section for our Wiki. "How to find local groups or events in your area"
Hmm, good thinking. As it's different for every country, I suggest we create articles for the various countries and add this information there. Maybe we could also later add other localized information like whether BDSM is legal or something about the mentality.

I'll go ahead and do UK. Maybe I'll do Germany later. Someone feel qualified to do USA and/or Canada? :-)