Help a girl out?

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Subcouple2
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Help a girl out?

Post by Subcouple2 »

Yesterday was very nice for me, I'm not sure I have ever cum so hard! 😘

Alex wasn't quite as lucky, but he did get to cum, kinda, I guess.🤣 Once I had somewhat returned to my senses, Miss Allie had him lie on his back on the coffee table and had me tie his feet and right hand to the table legs. She unlocked and removed his cage, he let out a cute moan and began to get hard. Miss Allie informed him that he was allowed to cum but he could only use his left pinky finger to rub himself! Touching with anything else would result in him being locked back up!

We sat on the sofa and watched him get started. He was soon rock hard, and I could tell he was worried whether he'd be able to cum this way. He rubbed slow and fast, mostly on the underside of his head. It was about a half hour until we saw the first drop of precum. He was moaning more and more, and precum kept leaking out! It was over an hour before he started rubbing harder and twitching, we could tell he was getting close! Miss Allie sat forward and urged him on, telling him to let it out for Her! He was rubbing like crazy now, and announced he was gonna cum. Miss Allie let him rub a bit more and then grabbed His hand, pulling it away from his cock!! A second later, a single sput of cum shot out, and then started oozing out slow but steady and pooling around the base. He was almost crying with frustration!

She had me clean him up, then ice his still hard cock and lock him back up, then untie him. The three of us cuddled on the sofa for the rest of the evening and watched some tv.
Playthings for the amusement of Miss Allie, Ballsfull, and anyone else that wants to follow along.
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by ballsfull »

Subcouple2 wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 pm He was rubbing like crazy now, and announced he was gonna cum. Miss Allie let him rub a bit more and then grabbed His hand, pulling it away from his cock!! A second later, a single sput of cum shot out, and then started oozing out slow but steady and pooling around the base. He was almost crying with frustration!
She had me clean him up, then ice his still hard cock and lock him back up, then untie him.
Mmmmmm... Sounds like Alex could have gone for MULTIPLE orgasms, right there....
Sooooo close.....and yet.... :-D :-D :lol: :lol:
Subcouple2 wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 pm The three of us cuddled on the sofa for the rest of the evening and watched some tv.
That sounds so romantic.... You boys wave your hands if you're jealous of Alex.... :wave: :wave:

That said, Stephie, you do the best cock-tease-ury - hahaha - job you can do in the next task, and I bet ole' Alex is hitting the CEILING the next time he unloads.... :whistle: :whistle: You make sure he does, sweetie... :yes: :yes:
Working on exploring "Bondage_Barbi_Doll"'s limits......as well as pushing that little horny slut Stephi's boundries... Plus denying a few other little show-off cock-teasers too...
Subcouple2
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Subcouple2 »

After last night, Alex and I are proud owners of a new informative whiteboard, thanks to Ballsfull's suggestion and Miss Allie's help. It consists of 2 large white dry erase boards on the front of our stainless refrigerator. We decided that we're not going to start posting pictures, but I'll list here what is currently written on it.

Days since Stephi's last orgasm : 2
Method of Stephi's last orgasm : Masturbation with dildo on kitchen island.
Stephi's edges since last orgasm: 2
Stephi's next possible orgasm: dependant on webtease-May I Cum This Week?? Pleeease.... I'll Do ANYTHING” #7 of ??
Days since Alex's last orgasm : 2
Method of Alex's last orgasm : Masturbation to ruined orgasm with one finger on coffee table
Alex's edges since last orgasm : 0
Requirements for Alex's next orgasm : At least 2 orgasms for Stephi, 20 edges

Stephi's tasks: change into bimbo outfit immediately as arriving home, step outside front door and get mail, spend at least an hour each Wednesday evening at adult store in chastity with remotecontrol vibe, laundry(except panties) dishes. Edge herself at once per night at bedtime, per webtease instructions.

Alex's tasks: handwash Stephi's and Miss Allie's panties daily, keep rest of house clean, clean Miss Allie's home every Wednesday evening.
Playthings for the amusement of Miss Allie, Ballsfull, and anyone else that wants to follow along.
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ballsfull »

I. Love. It..... :yes: :yes:
Working on exploring "Bondage_Barbi_Doll"'s limits......as well as pushing that little horny slut Stephi's boundries... Plus denying a few other little show-off cock-teasers too...
Vaol
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Vaol »

Hey Subcouple! :-)

Just scrolled through and read some of your stories here, that is super hot! Sounds like you are living the dream :-D

Keep having fun and be good for your mistress!
Subcouple2
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Subcouple2 »

Good morning everyone! It's been another busy week! As we also have a busy weekend, Miss Allie is allowing me to start tease #7, apparently there is a day part and a night part.

I'm gonna a quick writeup of my adventure Wednesday night, then get started.
Subcouple2
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Subcouple2 »

So anyhow, my new chore Wednesday nights is to go to the adult toy store with my remote control vibe locked in me. Apparently, my friendly clerk that has a control to my vibe works every Wednesday evening. Miss Allie had me insert my vibe, locked my belt on, then had me dress in a short skirt, heels and crop top and off we went. Alex had already left to clean Miss Allie's place.

We made our way to the store and went in. Our friend's eyes lit up when he saw us lol! We were the only customers, and went up to the counter. Miss Allie told him to have fun with me, but I was not to have an orgasm. Even after all I've been through, I could feel my face burning bright red as they discussed me and how needy and slutty I am! Miss Allie the addressed me, telling me my heels weren't sexy enough and I should go browse their selection and find something more appropriate. She told me if I was on the edge, I should say, "please stop the vibe before I cum" loud enough to hear!

I made my way around the store and found the heels. Just as I got to them, the vibe hit me on full blast, inside and clit! I had to grab a shelf to hold myself up, and in my current state, I was soon yelling out across the store! The vibe immediately stopped, leaving me frustrated and whiny. After catching my breath, I picked through the heels, found a cute pair close enough to my size and brought them up. As I reached the counter, the vibe started just barely buzzing. Miss Allie had me try them on and said, "no, go find something sexier." I tried three different pairs with the same result as the vibe kept just barely buzzing, driving me crazy but not building me up to cumming.

I was done messing around and reached up for a pair of heels that were obviously made for strippers. They have a 3 inch hollow platform with a pair of red dice inside, and sky high heels with another red die set in the top of the heel. They were a size too small, but I'm sure I could make them fit. I brought them up and Miss Allie had me try them, tight but acceptable. S9 tall though, I swear they add a foot to my height! And tough to walk in! She had me walk around the store getting used to them. At least they shut the vibe off, didn't want me to break an ankle lol!

When I heard the door ding, I looked and saw a guy walk in, mid 40s, I hoped they'd take it easy on me, but knew better. When he caught sight of me, I swear his eyes almost popped out of his head! 😊 When I got back around by the counter, Miss Allie had me take my new heels off and set them on the counter. She then told me to go browse the bdsm section and sent me off barefoot. I was looking through the various crops, whips, cuffs floggers and clamps when my vibe came back on. It seemed to be about halfway up, I spun around to look, and Allie motioned for me to turn back around, I noticed the guy was between us. They would make me yell across the store?? Of course they would, I was panicking and about to die from embarrassment, building, building...the vibe stopped! I was so relieved, but also so needy!

The rest was pretty uneventful, I kept browsing, the guy bought something and left. Miss Allie called me back up, purchased my heels and had me put them back on. She then had me kneel while She talked to the clerk(Chris) for a bit. She told him She may or may not send me in alone next Wednesday, told him to keep me safe and not let me cum, then kissed him on the cheek and had me follow Her out the door and home we went.
Subcouple2
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Subcouple2 »

I am so ready for tease #7, here goes!

https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=5948
Subcouple2
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Subcouple2 »

Removed my v neck top, just thong and heels...

Oh hell! Dressed, barely again. Straps showing above my skirt, wish me luck!
Subcouple2
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Subcouple2 »

Allison here, I just want you all to know that we have 3 grocery stores in town, we'll be hitting all 3, She may use a basket, not a cart, and the only thing I'm allowing her to buy is things that have a phallic shape, I'm assuming mostly veggies, but we'll see, and a big box of condoms which she must pick up first and keep on the top of the basket at all times. I'll let her take only one of each item and let her know when her basket is full enough.🤣🤣🤣
AllisonDomme
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by AllisonDomme »

Hmm, lol! She's out, I sat in the car playing on her phone. 🤣🤣🤣
AllisonDomme
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by AllisonDomme »

Sending her into the second store, I'm not sure what we'll do with so many veggies, crescent rolls, and hand tools, lol!
AllisonDomme
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by AllisonDomme »

I'm gonna go in and find the scrawny slut, lol!
Razorsedge
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by Razorsedge »

omg omg! what happened? the suspense is killing me.
Did Stephi complete her phallic collection? or did she get herself into trouble? We know that she is way too hot to be dressed that slutty and not draw some attention. I hope it wasn't the same bitchy cashier that laughed at her before, she would no doubt be ready to cause trouble the moment she saw our slutty heroin back for more promiscuous purchases.

Wednesday Night sounds amazing though! being caged, helpless to touch youself while still vibed and teased in public and announce to the room when you are about to cum + BEGGING NOT TO CUM!
reading about you having your clit vibed while a stranger watched from just a few meters away had be rock hard and I came like a firehose as soon as i finished reading it.

I too am very jealous of Alex. :wave: Even though he was ruined and caged I cant think of a luckier guy.

Please keep the wonderful tales of your adventures coming, I look forward to them every week to keep me cumming.
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ballsfull »

The suspense is killing ALL of us! :w00t: :w00t:
That said, hoping things are going well for them, the show seems to have gone off-the-air for the moment... :-( :-(

Miss you girls... Just let us know how things are going.... :wave: :wave: