Help a girl out?

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Subcouple2
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Help a girl out?

Post by Subcouple2 »

Finally freed up some time, and I'm here to start tease #10. In preparation, I had to stop by the adult store again. Of course, Miss Allie had me insert my new remote control toy and locked on my belt over it. I went in alone, of course the same guy was working. There were a few other people in the store this time. I walked up to the counter and told him I needed a tube of arousal gel and some lube. As I was talking, my vibrator sprang to life, causing me to squeal and lean against the counter! I was soon panting and then begging him to turn it off so I didn't cum! He made me ask louder, I'm sure the other customers heard me, but I needed it off by then!! He finally shut it off and he told me to browse the store for a while while he got my things. He teased me with the vibe for what felt like forever on and off on a low setting! He caught my eye and beckoned me back up, turning the vibe on high as soon as I started walking! By the time I got there, I was begging him to turn it off!! Thankfully he did, giving me two tunes on the house. I blew him a kiss and walked out.

Currently dressed in my bimbo outfit, ready to start:
https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=6126
Playthings for the amusement of Miss Allie, Ballsfull, and anyone else that wants to follow along.
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by ballsfull »

And a FULL salute right here, to all involved in THAT DAY!!
Working on exploring "Bondage_Barbi_Doll"'s limits......as well as pushing that little horny slut Stephi's boundries... Plus denying a few other little show-off cock-teasers too...
Subcouple2
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Subcouple2 »

Ok, all set and ready, Miss Allie presented me with a lovely cabernet and a glass.

Poured myself a glass, nice calm music on.

Removed my thong, just in v-neck top and heels.

Miss Allie had me sit on our kitchen island while I sip my glass of wine and relax, She and Alex pulled up chairs to watch...
Playthings for the amusement of Miss Allie, Ballsfull, and anyone else that wants to follow along.
Subcouple2
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Subcouple2 »

First glass done, poured a second and grabbed my arousal gel, rubbing it in as I sip away. I've been constantly wondering how this stuff would feel since I bought it!
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ballsfull »

Subcouple2 wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:37 pm First glass done, poured a second and grabbed my arousal gel, rubbing it in as I sip away. I've been constantly wondering how this stuff would feel since I bought it!
Wondering myself, tbh.... :-O
Working on exploring "Bondage_Barbi_Doll"'s limits......as well as pushing that little horny slut Stephi's boundries... Plus denying a few other little show-off cock-teasers too...
Subcouple2
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Subcouple2 »

Miss Allie had me stop rubbing after a few minutes and let it work while I sipped, She has me up on the island, legs spread wide. This stuff is maddening! It's like it's tingly, hot and cold all at the same time, it's driving me crazy, my pussy wet and clit buzzing and pounding, begging to be touched!

Third glass poured.

Rubbing myself slowly to the edge as I sip...
Subcouple2
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Subcouple2 »

Oh hell, this stuff is mean! Rubbed gently until glass was almost gone, then edged, have to be really careful with this stuff!

Bottle empty, about a half glass left, feeling pretty tipsy, I usually don't drink that much!

Got lube, oh God! Really?!

Shirt off, have clothespins.

Clothespins on my nipples, biting so hard!

Omg! Picturing guys(and girls) cumming hard reading about my predicament! Feel free to comment here if I made you cum! Rubbing to the edge again...
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ballsfull »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Yes.....~really~.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
But put on a good show, sweetie... I assure you, Miss Allie is LOVING seeing what a day-drinking little horny slut will do to cum....

And doing the one-finger rub here.....just to keep FROM cumming... :-O
Subcouple2
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Subcouple2 »

Slutty pussy slapped 10 times, so sloppy wet!

Clothespins off, ow, ow, owwie!

Poised over bottle on kitchen island!

Lowering myself down and riding it slowly, so big, so tight, but so wet!!!
Subcouple2
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Subcouple2 »

Rubbed my clit back to an edge while fucking a wine bottle! I am such a slut!! I wanna cum so bad!!

On my side, sliding the bottle in and out of my dripping pussy! Please let me cum!!!

Rubbing clit back to edge...
Subcouple2
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Subcouple2 »

Went and got my favorite dido, going to town on my slutty pussy!
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ballsfull »

Subcouple2 wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:44 pm Rubbed my clit back to an edge while fucking a wine bottle! I am such a slut!! I wanna cum so bad!!
Indeed, little one... Indeed you are.... We're just here to "help a girl out".....

And wait'll we get to that "collar" task... :whistle: :whistle: :lol: :lol:
Subcouple2
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Subcouple2 »

Oh God, edged hard, I'm actually scared to pick a button! Ballsfull told me not the first or last, I think I've decided on the third. I need need NEED to cum this week!
Subcouple2
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Subcouple2 »

Omg, omg, omg!!!

I came so fuck8ng hard! Still trying to catch my breath!
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ballsfull »

Subcouple2 wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:11 pm Omg, omg, omg!!!
I came so fuck8ng hard! Still trying to catch my breath!
VERY happy for you!! :-D :-D :-D
You earned it!!!