HellaLittyBroPoggers‘s Teases

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
JordanMilovana
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

HellaLittyBroPoggers‘s Teases

Post by JordanMilovana »

Just wanted to take a second to say how much i’m enjoying HellaLittyBroPoggers’s teases, especially —> Riley’s Mix Game <—💥😅

I have been a long(ish) time member of this site, and have found some enthralling teases, but never have I found a member who makes consistently such interesting, fun and well thought out teases.

HellaLittyBroPoggers has brought me back to this site after a bit of a hiatus, so I wanted to thank them for their work 👍👍 (:

What does everybody else think of HellaLittyBroPoggers‘s teases?
odon
Explorer
Explorer

Re: HellaLittyBroPoggers‘s Teases

Post by odon »

I agree. I have enjoyed HellaLittyBroPoggers' teases. Sometimes he relies too heavily on the "stroke, edge, stop, repeat" cycle, which can become too repetitive for my tastes. And I am not interested in CBT or pain, which is a part of many of his teases. But I do like his choice of models, especially Riley Reid, whom he uses frequently. And some of his story lines are quite good. My favorite is "Roommates." I would like to see him spend more time on each tease in order to develop a better story (and to correct some of the typos) rather than pushing out content, but overall his work has been a good addition to the site.

Odon
shima
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
I am a: Submissive

Post by shima »

He is very productive, crazy fast at making teases.
Since he has the time, the abilities, and the enthusiasm, I would like him to try one long super complicated tease with many choices, paths, ending to see if he can make the masterpiece.
intermolecularpyro
Explorer
Explorer

Post by intermolecularpyro »

I agree on the speed of tease creation - What a machine!

They show a good ability to be versatile. I enjoyed the characterisations in the most recent one as well as the more 'game' focused teases they have done too.

A touch more time 'in the oven' would help quite a bit with regards to editing and proofreading. That's the easy bit though, the hard part is writing the teases in the first place!
Lestat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lestat »

I agree, he's a prolific author of good teases.
Thank you HellyLittyBroPoggers!
Gentleman by day :oldtimer: Philosopher by night :hmmm: Pervert by choice :shutup2: Rebel by fate :punk:
JordanMilovana
Explorer
Explorer

Post by JordanMilovana »

You’re welcome HellaLittyBroPoggers :) I just wanted to give back by letting you know i/we are enjoying your work, and that we are thankful for it 👍 I think sometimes people don’t get enough recognition for their work on here.

I love the fact your teases take a theme of separate games because that makes it very exciting, and also very accessible for people to dip in and out of them when the mood strikes. I really like the CBT elements you include as well, and more of it would be very welcome! Your teases are very strict but not focused on humiliation which works perfectly for me and Riley always looks gorgeous.

The only thing i’d say is i’d like the edging to be push back a little more towards the end of the teases, at a point where i’m really desperate. 😉

Thank you again!
Thamrill
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Thamrill »

So far I've tried:
  • Your New Neighbor
  • Roommates
  • Family Friend
I must say that I'm positively impressed, as the quality has been very high in all 3.
Of the 3, Roommates has been my favorite, but in general all 3 have been pretty amazing experiences.
Keep up the good work! :love:

- Thamrill

mangoman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by mangoman »

thank god, I hate random teases :lol:
lagavulin_nl
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lagavulin_nl »

I agree, I enjoy the teases as well. Even if there is Riley Reid in it a lot, which is not exactly one of my favorites, I still am able to enjoy the tease.
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

Post by PlayfulGuy »

Just wanted to throw in my two cents. I've totally enjoyed his teases as well, and they keep getting better as time goes on.

Looking forward to more in the future.

PG
anonystroker
Explorer
Explorer

Post by anonystroker »

Have to agree. Between your teases and MissAnnabelleNomus' massive "Miss Evans" tease, I think we are in a golden age of webteases right now.