[Tease AI] Miss Blue [v3.7]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

hallojo1337
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: [Tease AI] Miss Blue [v3.0]

Post by hallojo1337 »

Hey,
I have a little question... In one of the first sessions the domme asked me if I have a collar and I answered with "yes". After that question she asked if I like to be collared always, often, sometimes etc. and I answered with "always". After the session I have in mind that it is more funny if it is not always the "same" so I want to change this setting to "often". How can I do that?

Thanks for your answers :love:
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

Daragorn wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:04 pm My ranges are 45-120 minutes...so i really don't know why she stopped so early.
Could you post the whole chat log? I'm pretty sure this isn't caused by MB, but I want to make sure I didn't miss anything.
hallojo1337 wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:46 pm I have a little question... In one of the first sessions the domme asked me if I have a collar and I answered with "yes". After that question she asked if I like to be collared always, often, sometimes etc. and I answered with "always". After the session I have in mind that it is more funny if it is not always the "same" so I want to change this setting to "often". How can I do that?
In the folder System/Flags there should be a file called CollarAlways. Just change the name of that file to CollarOften and you're all set.
pv
hallojo1337
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hallojo1337 »

PtheV wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:48 pm
hallojo1337 wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:46 pm I have a little question... In one of the first sessions the domme asked me if I have a collar and I answered with "yes". After that question she asked if I like to be collared always, often, sometimes etc. and I answered with "always". After the session I have in mind that it is more funny if it is not always the "same" so I want to change this setting to "often". How can I do that?
In the folder System/Flags there should be a file called CollarAlways. Just change the name of that file to CollarOften and you're all set.

Thank you very much :love:
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

PtheV wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:48 pm
Daragorn wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:04 pm My ranges are 45-120 minutes...so i really don't know why she stopped so early.
Could you post the whole chat log? I'm pretty sure this isn't caused by MB, but I want to make sure I didn't miss anything.
I will pm you the whole log, not that there is too much to see since it was basically just 1 module and then stop.
I am pretty sure it is something going on with Fury version of teaseAI; to me it always felt more unresponsive and having strange behaviours, honestly.
Yesterday i did a session with my old other version of teaseAI (a modified version of the previous one) and the session lasted long enough, as expected.
mangoman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by mangoman »

paswis wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:23 pm is there an easy way to fill those folders? like BodyFace, BodyFeet, basically all these folders that I need to create.
May I introduce you to The Internet? ;-)
But on a more serious note, this is one of the bottlenecks of Tease AI. To make the most of it you kind of have build a large collection of images. It's personal too, what I like may not be what you like. So my advice would be to find some tumblr pages and save the pictures you like in those folders.
I honestly have no idea how to fill these folders. :\'-( Can someone here provide me the right URLs or maybe even their folders? Would be appreciated. Don't care of personal likings, I just skip them through and sort out if needed. :unsure:
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

Daragorn wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:02 pm Yesterday i did a session with my old other version of teaseAI (a modified version of the previous one) and the session lasted long enough, as expected.
You probably have a better understanding of the different versions than me, do you think I should change the preferred version for Miss Blue to pre-Fury TAI + Sweet Patch instead of Fury? I think 1885 added one or two new features in Fury that I used, but I'm not sure.
paswis wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:42 pm I honestly have no idea how to fill these folders. :\'-( Can someone here provide me the right URLs or maybe even their folders? Would be appreciated. Don't care of personal likings, I just skip them through and sort out if needed. :unsure:
I just remembered there's this thread. I think there's an image collection underthe resources header?
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=19692
pv
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

PtheV wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:14 pm You probably have a better understanding of the different versions than me, do you think I should change the preferred version for Miss Blue to pre-Fury TAI + Sweet Patch instead of Fury? I think 1885 added one or two new features in Fury that I used, but I'm not sure.
Honestly i remember Fury giving quite a bunch of issues to many people with the out of memory or freezing problem, i don't remember if that was fixed with a subsequent patch or not.
To me it always seemed to act weird on responses, for example; in many occasions it seemed to trigger a wrong response file when you wrote something.
As a matter of fact i barely never used it and kept using my modified version of pre-fury (in which i manually added a few things and tried to add some of the new commands too); it has its faults too and sometimes it gets a bit unresponsive, but i find it more reliable anyway.

The problem is that, honestly i don't remember which commands were added in fury and if the previous version could not handle some of the commands you use in miss blue 3 (just as an example, i don't remember when the @ControlFlag command was added); probably the sweet patch has already all commands implemented and fury just added a few minor things such as the possibility to use arrows to cycle through your previous sentences, or the ability for the domme to block your inputs...but apart from that i don't think there was much more in that apart for some code changes to try to make it smoother (with quite mixed results :lol: )
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Daragorn wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:18 pm
The problem is that, honestly i don't remember which commands were added in fury and if the previous version could not handle some of the commands you use in miss blue 3 (just as an example, i don't remember when the @ControlFlag command was added);
What @ControlFlag does?

Looking at Fury scripts, looks like if a flag exist/is active, will force that line to run.
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

avatarbr wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:03 am
Daragorn wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:18 pm
The problem is that, honestly i don't remember which commands were added in fury and if the previous version could not handle some of the commands you use in miss blue 3 (just as an example, i don't remember when the @ControlFlag command was added);
What @ControlFlag does?

Looking at Fury scripts, looks like if a flag exist/is active, will force that line to run.
if i remember well, that's exactly it's purpose. it is should be like some kind of "super-flag" that, if present, is always taken in consideration before the other ones....but honestly i never used it nor have looked too much at how it was implemented. I know that is how it is supposed to work :-D
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Daragorn wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:01 pm
if i remember well, that's exactly it's purpose. it is should be like some kind of "super-flag" that, if present, is always taken in consideration before the other ones....but honestly i never used it nor have looked too much at how it was implemented. I know that is how it is supposed to work :-D
I would have a lot of uses for that in HoT :lol:
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

avatarbr wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:16 am
Daragorn wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:01 pm
I would have a lot of uses for that in HoT :lol:
It can be pretty useful! I've used it in MB a bit and it works exactly as Daragorn described. This was one of the commands I thought were new in the Fury update, but looking at 1885's patch notes I can't find any reference to it. It looks like 1885 didn't add *any* new commands after the Sweet Patch actually.
pv
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

PtheV wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:55 am It can be pretty useful! I've used it in MB a bit and it works exactly as Daragorn described. This was one of the commands I thought were new in the Fury update, but looking at 1885's patch notes I can't find any reference to it. It looks like 1885 didn't add *any* new commands after the Sweet Patch actually.
From what i remember from private conversations i had with him back when he was releasing fury i remember he told me that he made some changes to the code to make it work better (but according to the results reported by many it didn't work too well sadly).
I know for sure he added some minor new functionality such as a command that allow the domme to completely block your inputs in the chat (he used it in fury in some script to "mute" you) and the possibility to cycle through your previous replies by using the arrows. I don't think he added much more than that as new functionalities. Actually if i remember well, it was subsequently patched to add the commands that were present in the sweet patch and were missing in fury....but i am not completely sure.

Anyway, i tried a pair of sessions with Miss Blue 3.0 with the old version of teaseAI the last nights and i had seen no issue with it (two tests might not mean much, but...).
The strange thing, though, is that the 2nd session, even with the old version of teaseAI, ended in like 20 minutes again...
hallojo1337
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hallojo1337 »

I really like this new version :love: Right know I am 2 weeks in it without any permission to cum. I ask myself if this is normal but anyway I dont want to spoil myself^^

I just have one problem right now:

If the metronome is on... at "normal" pace stroking I have some scratches in the sound every 20 seconds or so. Does anybody have an idea what's this and more important how I can fix this?
FAddict
Explorer
Explorer

Post by FAddict »

I have a question. Are the Glitters integrated properly? When I scroll through the files I can't find any links to the Glitter_Module Folder besides the Fouth Session in the Startscript. Ive had 22 sessions and no Glitter joined yet.
traedor
Explorer
Explorer

Post by traedor »

FAddict wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:04 pm I have a question. Are the Glitters integrated properly? When I scroll through the files I can't find any links to the Glitter_Module Folder besides the Fouth Session in the Startscript. Ive had 22 sessions and no Glitter joined yet.
I did a little bit of looking through the files and it looks like those scripts are called when you have a contact in the tease when a module starts (it looks like this mainly happens when a contact randomly joins at the start of a session).

For more specifics :
Spoiler: show
The main module script usually calls Custom/Modules/Glitter.txt when you have a contact in the tease, and then that scripts will usually call a script from the respective contacts subfolder in Glitter_Module (except for contact 1 who has a 50% chance to do a short edging script instead)