[Released] Succubi Horde

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Darigaaz
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: [Released] Succubi Horde

Post by Darigaaz »

Roundhound wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:46 am That was a lot of fun. I found the balance and pacing between stroking and edging to be great. As someone who normally doesn't care for teases making me stroke to a beat I still enjoyed the parts quite a bit, probably because of how often you had the beat changing. I liked how you only had a period of time trying to restore the Angels' energy. This forces the player to quickly reach the edge instead of a more methodical approach.
Glad you liked it :-)
Roundhound wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:46 am One small critique, on hard angel difficulty it felt like the ladies I had to hold edges for were much easier to restore their energy. About 20-30 seconds would regain about 40ish energy while that would only be 30ish for the the ladies where you edge multiple times. This didn't lead to any problems keeping their energy up I just wanted to mention it.
This difference is only true for hard angel difficulty? Maybe on normal the difference is too small to be noticeable?
Roundhound wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:46 am For the succubi, I'm not sure if there is a cap but one may want to be added to the number of times a succubi can survive (maybe at the third time you always win). I had my last succubus survive twice and the third time it was getting a bit repetitive. If they had survived 4-5 times it probably would have gotten quite tedious.
They're supposed to survive only once, so I'll fix that (but now it is live, I had to be more careful fixing things) :-)
Roundhound wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:46 am I just found potential bug although its very small. The statistics for winning ends found may not be accurate. I displayed 0 out of 4 but the one I had felt like a win.
Double-bug: there are 5 different rewards and you found the only one I forgot to register :rolleyes: It is fixed now. PM me if you want a cheat code to redo this reward for your stats ;-)
adictoris
Explorer
Explorer

Post by adictoris »

Love it!
Spoiler: show
Would like some hardcore content mixed in (only played two runs, maybe there is?) but I know that´s not what many teases are about.
47dahc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by 47dahc »

G3General wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:56 pm THis looks awesome.
Someone needs to add estim to this :whistle:
I did a quick test with the E-Stim Control App. Seems to work good in the quick test I did. Going to play it a later and can't wait.
G3General
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by G3General »

47dahc wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:31 pm
G3General wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:56 pm THis looks awesome.
Someone needs to add estim to this :whistle:
I did a quick test with the E-Stim Control App. Seems to work good in the quick test I did. Going to play it a later and can't wait.
Yeah, its gonna work, but the problem is that during the angels sessions there is no sound.

And esc is great at what it does, but there is litte variation and can quickly become a bit boring imo.
Darigaaz
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Darigaaz »

The fact that a succubus can survive more than once is fixed.
Regarding e-stim, I am not into that but if you tell me what may be added for this, I will consider adding an e-stim option.
For those who played this tease, what would you like me to change/add in the future to make it better?
thebears73
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by thebears73 »

this would be fantastic with an estim option, hope some of the estim creators can help put here.
G3General
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by G3General »

Darigaaz wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:17 pm Regarding e-stim, I am not into that but if you tell me what may be added for this, I will consider adding an e-stim option.
It's "simple" to add estim. You just replace beatmeter with estim appropriate sound files. The easy way here would be to use existing files (like lolol2's stim files for his tease the e-stim tower).
BoundSquirrel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by BoundSquirrel »

G3General wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:45 am
Darigaaz wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:17 pm Regarding e-stim, I am not into that but if you tell me what may be added for this, I will consider adding an e-stim option.
It's "simple" to add estim. You just replace beatmeter with estim appropriate sound files. The easy way here would be to use existing files (like lolol2's stim files for his tease the e-stim tower).
Like so many things, it's simple to do it, but harder to do it well. If it were me adding the signals, I would randomize the audio signals so that each succubi and each angel had a 'pool' of signal patters to choose from. The succubi would be choosing from a series of 'beats' (like most of the eStim CH videos use) while the angels would use more constant or 'wavy' tones, the way that the green, yellow, and blue sections of digitalparkinglot's estim videos play.

Add to that that each subsequent encounter needs to increase the volume; if it were me, I'd start at 70% and increase between 0.5-1.5% each encounter until 80%, then increase between 0.25-0.75%/encounter. This would give a relatively fast ramp up to acclimate the body to the signal and then a slow progression up to increase the challenge. These are just rough draft numbers based on what I've done in my eStim files for CH videos.

So, if you want eStim beat files and some solid/wavy tones that I have, I can share, but to make an eStim version 'good', it's not quite as simple as replacing the existing beatmeters. There's a program that can do that and it does ok, but it leaves the angels out, there's no variety, and no increase in volume.

I've never coded EOS teases, but I'm pretty good at looking over how the code works and figuring out how to shoehorn in what I want based on what's there. I'd be willing to give it a shot if I had access to the code.
Carnal1
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Carnal1 »

Darigaaz wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:17 pm For those who played this tease, what would you like me to change/add in the future to make it better?
Great tease. At first seemed pretty unchallenging with gobs of time to stroke (but thanks for not making us sit through the excess), but nicely done in how it builds. One thing I'd like tho, would be a timer for the edge holds. Maybe a button to press when on edge that would then start a countdown.

Now if you wanted to add some more variety you could have some required stroke methods (ie. head or shaft only) or maybe some light cbt or other kinks.
8inchSubToy4u
Explorer
Explorer

Post by 8inchSubToy4u »

This is so perfect. The ONLY thing this tease needs is 'more of what it already has.' That is - more succubi. If you added just 1 redhead then there would be enough succubi to start with 6 on each side. And we'd have our first redhead!

I'm loving the diversity so much too. I played it 4 times so far (and got the Mona ending every time where she ramps up the speed and then joins Viky). I know all of their names by now! But the flexible black woman never gives her name. Also, there's a blonde Dutch-looking woman in a field who never gives her name.

You said you fixed a "bug" where you never have to fight a succubus more than twice. Kiera escaped 2 times though today so I had to play her 3 times. The game would be better if they never escaped. Why not just remove that? It happens rarely anyway and when it does it's just annoying. Seems like an incredibly easy way to improve the game.

In my last 2 runs I never helped an angel - I only fought (and I play on hard angels, 5 succubi per side, all succubi). Imagine a second wave of succubi! 6 succubi per side in each wave! Or 2 succubi could be added to each side every round - this way you'd probably be forced to help an angel each round but you might need to remove the damage dealing part after an angel is helped. These tweaks would really boost this tease to the next level although I know you'd need to add 25 succubi to accomplish this. Perhaps you need help? Maybe with a little collab we could get this thing to 300 succubi!

Congrats though on the brilliant concept and perfect execution. I really hope you don't listen to anyone asking to add kinks - for every person a kink turns on there will be 10 who are turned off. It really just needs expanded upon b/c it's the best rpg-style tease here. How did you even come up with a text-based tower-defense jerkoff game?!

PS: it's kind of hard to believe there's more than one ending when I got the same one 4 times in a row and it's the only ending that someone else in this topic has also talked about getting. I thought the odds of this being coincidence are 1 in 256 (1in 4 to the 5th power) but you claim in this thread that you actually made 6 endings so it's actually 1 in 46656. But perhaps I just need to stop clearing my cookies b/c maybe only the first ending is guaranteed to be that one.

EDIT: I just logged in and played the game 'logged in' for the first time. I got the Talia ending. I put it on 1 succubus per side, normal angels, and all succubi.
Darigaaz
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Darigaaz »

About e-stim: that seems way too heavy for me to implement it, sorry. @BoundSquirrel: if you're willing to make an e-stim version, don't hesitate to contact me.

@8inchSubToy4u: thanks for the remarks. Very valuable. I will try to regularly add succubi but if you're willing to contribute and help me reach the 300 succubi, please contact me !!
The flexible black woman is called Ivy. The Dutch-looking is probably Simonia.
About girls escaping, I did that to add a bit of surprise and tension. Also, the fact that you can not clean one side fully means you'll probably have more damages dealt to the angels and thus more help required. Maybe the annoyance is bigger than the benefits...
I agree that kinks may turn on someone but off many more. That's why if I add kinks, I'll do it totally configurable.
There really are 5 different endings (2 with Talia, 1 with other angels). But as said during the tease, the probability to have one depends on the energy left on that angel. That means that if you always fight west first, Mona will have more energy than the others and will be more likely chosen. If you really struggle with some endings, contact me and I'll give you a cheat code to ensure you have the missing ending ;-)
8inchSubToy4u
Explorer
Explorer

Post by 8inchSubToy4u »

I get that you don't want to make it so easy to clear a side. You could remove the chance to have to fight the same succubus twice BUT keep a chance to be returned to the angels after defeating a succubus. Why not make it optional at least? The more customizable, the better! You could have a "succubus survival chance" option and allow the player to set it anywhere from 0-50%. There could also be a "hard mode" where you're returned to the angels after every succubus but the succubus stays dead - you just have a damage round after each succubus and a chance to help an angel.

Also, I noticed how whether you play with 5 per side or 1 per side, they deal the same amount of damage. Maybe you could make damage customizable too? They could do X amount per succubus (whatever the player wants) or they could do a random amount between X and Y (whatever the player wants X and Y to be).

I found a redhead named Tasha I'd like to see in the game:

https://content4.coedcherry.com/mpl-stu ... 37/010.jpg

Her whole set is here:

https://www.coedcherry.com/pics/mpl-stu ... ala-parusa

As for her dialogue? I don't know, she could say that she's going to finish you right there and count you down from 10 while the metronome accelerates from 100-250 bpm.

I'm guessing you don't want to add new dialogue for every succubus, that would be a major pain. Imagine adding 23 new succubi and using the existing 23 dialogues as templates. You just copy/paste each dialogue and change the girl's name. You're probably thinking, "that sounds bad, it would get repetitive." But the tradeoff is well worth it - 46 succubi with 23 different dialogues is MUCH better than 23 succubi with 23 different dialogues. After defeating a succubus there would only be 1 more (out of 45 total) that has the same dialogue. Of course, the more succubi you defeat the better chance you run into recycled dialogue, but it's still a tradeoff well worth it. It's never too late to add new dialogues anyway. Hypothetically speaking, if you had 999999 different dialogues it wouldn't matter if you gave each dialogue to a trillion different succubi, no one would ever know they were recycled b/c there'd be more dialogues than they'd ever run into. In short, it doesn't matter how many succubi you give the same dialogue as long as you give the same number of succubi to each dialogue - it will only increase replayability and diversity. And save you a bunch of time. That being said, it's probably a good idea to have a few more dialogues before reusing them.
Darigaaz
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Darigaaz »

8inchSubToy4u wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:07 am I get that you don't want to make it so easy to clear a side. You could remove the chance to have to fight the same succubus twice BUT keep a chance to be returned to the angels after defeating a succubus. Why not make it optional at least? The more customizable, the better! You could have a "succubus survival chance" option and allow the player to set it anywhere from 0-50%. There could also be a "hard mode" where you're returned to the angels after every succubus but the succubus stays dead - you just have a damage round after each succubus and a chance to help an angel.
Those are interesting ideas. I'll keep them in mind for future developments!
8inchSubToy4u wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:07 amAlso, I noticed how whether you play with 5 per side or 1 per side, they deal the same amount of damage. Maybe you could make damage customizable too? They could do X amount per succubus (whatever the player wants) or they could do a random amount between X and Y (whatever the player wants X and Y to be).
Sure, that would be feasable. I just have to find a way to not overwhelm the player with configuration possibilities :-)
8inchSubToy4u wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:07 amI found a redhead named Tasha I'd like to see in the game:
https://content4.coedcherry.com/mpl-stu ... 37/010.jpg

Her whole set is here:
https://www.coedcherry.com/pics/mpl-stu ... ala-parusa

As for her dialogue? I don't know, she could say that she's going to finish you right there and count you down from 10 while the metronome accelerates from 100-250 bpm.
You call that a dialog :lol: Don't worry, I'll keep adding more succubi. In fact, I already did add some (tease description and first post in this thread are kept updated with current number). I let you discover them ;-)
8inchSubToy4u wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:07 amI'm guessing you don't want to add new dialogue for every succubus, that would be a major pain. Imagine adding 23 new succubi and using the existing 23 dialogues as templates. You just copy/paste each dialogue and change the girl's name. [...]
The dialog has to match somehow the pictures, but sure, I could have some patterns that I reuse and adapt and fine-tune for each succubus.
Darigaaz
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Darigaaz »

I added 7 succubi in the past few days for a total of 30 succubi now. Enjoy!
8inchSubToy4u
Explorer
Explorer

Post by 8inchSubToy4u »

Darigaaz wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:34 pm I added 7 succubi in the past few days for a total of 30 succubi now. Enjoy!
Found them all! Lada, Dasha, Mistress Collette, Aida, Armida, Angel Dark, and Agy! Mistress Colette seemed very targeted - almost got me! Great work!!! The update was very low-key, you should consider adding it as a new tease like "Succubi Horde version 1.1" or something so others can appreciate this!

I still never lost, I'm so curious as to what's going to happen I think I'll try to lose right now!