[Tease AI Java] Spicy (Open Alpha | 16.12 | v0.1.5.1)

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

machine_maker
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: [Tease AI Java] Spicy (Open Alpha | 16.12 | v0.1.5.1)

Post by machine_maker »

Ran into an issue where saying "Im on the edge" didn't stop the edge. Had to use injectcodedebug with endEdge() to stop it.

Near end of file
PARTIAL LOG: https://hastebin.com/ocexijevat.less
FULL LOG: https://hastebin.com/apuboyoniz.apache

EDIT: Looks like I was in NoChastity/Edging/Edging7.js, but it persisted outside of that file, for example when she went to give me the last edge.

EDIT2: What's interesting, is the "skip edge bug" response (which I assume is supposed to fix that) didn't work. Which is why I had to use injectcodedebug.

EDIT3: Had another odd bug at the end. She said she wanted to do a longer session, I said yes, then said its the end of the session.
Go-mei-sa
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Go-mei-sa »

On the trainings, with the 5x multiplier it's possible to get enough xp to go through 2 level at once, but the system is only able to up the level by on. So the Domme says something like: "You will need -2 more exp for the next level"

When saying to remove the previous buttplug and insert the inflatable one before the memory game, not very clear at the end which one she expects you to use when saying :"And now put it in"
And it tells you twice to remove the previous buttplug.

Code: Select all

11:02:57 AM CHAT: 11:02 AM Domme: Go ahead and get your inflatable butt plug
11:03:05 AM CHAT: 11:03 AM Domme: Tell me when you are ready to continue.
11:03:52 AM CHAT: 11:03 AM Me: Done Goddess
11:03:52 AM CHAT: 11:03 AM Domme: Good
11:03:58 AM CHAT: 11:03 AM Domme: Go ahead and fetch your inflatable butt plug
11:04:06 AM CHAT: 11:04 AM Domme: Tell me when you are ready to continue.
11:04:22 AM CHAT: 11:04 AM Me: Done Goddess
11:04:24 AM CHAT: 11:04 AM Domme: Very good
11:04:30 AM CHAT: 11:04 AM Domme: I want you to remove the plug from your bottom
11:04:42 AM CHAT: 11:04 AM Domme: But don't pull it all the way out yet *looks at you and grins*
11:04:55 AM CHAT: 11:04 AM Domme: Pull it until the biggest part of the plug is spreading your ass apart
11:05:07 AM CHAT: 11:05 AM Domme: Keep it there until I tell you to move on
11:05:26 AM CHAT: 11:05 AM Domme: And now push it all the way back in haha
11:05:32 AM CHAT: 11:05 AM Domme: Let's do that again
11:05:43 AM CHAT: 11:05 AM Domme: Pull it out until the thickest part of the plug is spreading your sphincter
11:05:52 AM CHAT: 11:05 AM Domme: Hold it...
11:06:09 AM CHAT: 11:06 AM Domme: Just let go and if the plug pops out you are done
11:06:22 AM CHAT: 11:06 AM Domme: If it slips back in you'll have to get it out again I guess *looks at you*
11:06:34 AM CHAT: 11:06 AM Domme: Tell me when you are ready to continue.
11:06:39 AM CHAT: 11:06 AM Me: Done Goddess
11:06:39 AM CHAT: 11:06 AM Domme: Perfect
11:06:43 AM CHAT: 11:06 AM Domme: And now put it in cuckie
11:06:49 AM CHAT: 11:06 AM Domme: Tell me when you are done
11:07:24 AM CHAT: 11:07 AM Me: Done Goddess
11:07:24 AM CHAT: 11:07 AM Domme: Slave
Alpro
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Alpro »

What are you supposed to do to make the usual domme slideshow appear? I picked the correct image path under contact 1, which is the domme I guess, but I'm always stuck with the latest assistant image or whatever follows after.
MrSawyerr
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MrSawyerr »

Alpro wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:31 am What are you supposed to do to make the usual domme slideshow appear? I picked the correct image path under contact 1, which is the domme I guess, but I'm always stuck with the latest assistant image or whatever follows after.
Hey Alpro.

I'm just replying because I think I am able to help you with your question.
First of all you have to set the image path's inside your Tease-AI Settings. Go to Settings->Contacts.
The first contact which is on top of the list is your Domme Contact. Set here the domme name and image path.

After that you start up the Spicy personality and indeed the assistant appears.
After completing the first session the second time you start the Spicy personality you should be inside the menu of the assistant. You should not be stuck but you should have options inside this menu to navigate to. You either can respond inside the text chat what option you would like to choose or click on any of the menu buttons on the top left of your screen. They should be below the response buttons for Hello, Yes, No, Edge and Sorry.

To go to your mistress type either Session or click on the session button.

Hope this helps!
Alpro
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Alpro »

Thanks, but no, I meant the actual slideshow of the domme during the session, like in normal Tease AI. That just doesn't show, although I put the correct path in the settings. I even downloaded one of those pre-tagged dommes to see if I messed up my own tagging, still doesn't work.

Do I have to use one specific path for the domme-folder?

edit:
Ok, so magic happened and the slideshow now appears as it should. When she decided to show me one of my videos though it got black and I got stuck.
Last edited by Alpro on Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
r4nd0mdud321
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by r4nd0mdud321 »

MrSawyerr wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:28 am First of all thank you very much for releasing this personality.
It is absolutly amazing, I am enjoying it very much.

I have some issues with the URL images. It seems all the downloaded images from my URLS will not show up correctly. All I see is a black image.
When I look into Images\System\Downloaded Images\ I see that Tease-AI downloaded these images but when I try to view them I will see the following tekst: this file format is not supported. This includes the JPG images and GIF images.
I then searched this picture in the corresponding URL and tried to view the image via the URL link and this does work.

Is there something I can do so that my Tease-AI JAVA can download these images correctly?

Thank you in advance.

MrSawyerr
Hey, im having the same issue too, just a black screen and some unusable .jpg files in the downloads folder.

Seems like a java related issue since i tried a separate installation with mischievous and does the same, every one in a while tough it shows some images, but usually its black screen.

I tried messing around with permissions and such and ended up fucking up my java installation somehow since i cant run the program at all now, i just get a "this app cant run on your PC" after it updated some java stuff and that was it for me

Still trying to figure out how to go back to the previous version lol

Great stuff tough, having a blast trying it out.

Thanks for your work!
Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Spielers »

small bugs
1. "Do you consider yourself to be a premature ejaculator?" was a preselection in the top left, but it need to be sayed by mistress
Spoiler: show
10:29:02 PM CHAT: 10:29 PM Charlotte: Must be hard for you though when you get to stroke your poor cock to someone as hot as me
10:29:12 PM CHAT: 10:29 PM Charlotte: I wonder, boy...
10:29:36 PM CHAT: 10:29 PM Spielers: Do you consider yourself to be a premature ejaculator?
10:29:38 PM CHAT: 10:29 PM Charlotte: "Yes or no, pet?"
10:31:36 PM CHAT: 10:31 PM Spielers: No Mistress
2.%SlaveName seams like a writing error
10:44:31 PM CHAT: 10:44 PM Charlotte: I'm only giving you what you want deep down inside
10:44:40 PM CHAT: 10:44 PM Charlotte: And all you have to do is to obey me
10:44:48 PM CHAT: 10:44 PM Charlotte: Now beg me to let you edge, %SlaveName
10:44:55 PM CHAT: 10:44 PM Charlotte: Come on, beg me, %SlaveName
10:45:04 PM CHAT: 10:45 PM Charlotte: Beg me like you mean it... because you do *grin*
3."may" should be "many"
10:57:27 PM CHAT: 10:57 PM Charlotte: There are so may beautiful women in the world, toy
4. in
Session/Modules/Humiliation/NoChastity/GayPictureGame.js is line 110-120 in case 1(boobs) but this is the code for butts and line 125-136 is in case 2 (butts) but this is the code for boobs , you need to swith this lines.
smargerbarg
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by smargerbarg »

similar issue i think?
MrSawyerr wrote: ↑Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:28 am
First of all thank you very much for releasing this personality.

I have some issues with the URL images. It seems all the downloaded images from my URLS will not show up correctly. All I see is a black image.
When I look into Images\System\Downloaded Images\ I see that Tease-AI downloaded these images but when I try to view them I will see the following tekst: this file format is not supported. This includes the JPG images and GIF images.
I then searched this picture in the corresponding URL and tried to view the image via the URL link and this does work.

Is there something I can do so that my Tease-AI JAVA can download these images correctly?

Thank you in advance.

MrSawyerr
Hey, im having the same issue too, just a black screen and some unusable .jpg files in the downloads folder.

Seems like a java related issue since i tried a separate installation with mischievous and does the same, every one in a while tough it shows some images, but usually its black screen.

I tried messing around with permissions and such and ended up fucking up my java installation somehow since i cant run the program at all now, i just get a "this app cant run on your PC" after it updated some java stuff and that was it for me

Thanks for your work!
does spicy only use jpg files and not gifs? most of my saved photos are gifs that i have used in TAI.

also when in chastity I am given instructions to use a grater or lower intensity. i assume this is for a magic wand? but spicy doesn't tell me to get it or anything. also I do not have a vibrator of any kind.
r4nd0mdud321
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by r4nd0mdud321 »

smargerbarg wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:19 pm similar issue i think?
MrSawyerr wrote: ↑Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:28 am
First of all thank you very much for releasing this personality.

Thank you in advance.

MrSawyerr

Thanks for your work!
does spicy only use jpg files and not gifs? most of my saved photos are gifs that i have used in TAI.
Dont think so, if you go to settings - media - url files and click on anyone it should preview the image and actually download it to the "downloads" folder.

Doing this im getting mixed results since sometimes it downloads the image, gif or even mp4 file just fine and sometimes just an unusable file.

Can this be a timeout related issue? like moving on to the next script/image before its actually downloaded and gets interrupted halfway there?
WickedLady25
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by WickedLady25 »

Hello guys, I am wondering if the current version of spicy reacts on the "I came" (or similar) inputs. I am asking because I had not any luck triggering it (and also I cannot hold it during the session). Have fun and thanks for the alpha.
hallojo1337
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hallojo1337 »

I do one session every day right now and the SPICY is really great :love:

I also miss a feature so I can write something like "may I edge?" or "I am getting close" and the domme interacts with it. Right know there is never a response for me too.

I have picked up very hard chastity setting so I have got only 1 opening since the beginning and after that I took "too long"(It was a really short time^^) to relock myself. As a "punishment" the domme tells me that I am locked in chastity for the next 24 hours. Right know she is doing so much memory games to add some time to my chastity sentence that I have the feeling that every session there comes some time on top of it^^ I did not thought that I have picked up that hard settings. But I will stay strong :innocent:

Today the domme tells me to stick a ice cube in my butt. But before she tells me to insert a buttplug. She could not handle this :lol:
07:38:09 PM CHAT: 07:38 PM Charley: I think my helpless cock might be overheating in its cage
07:38:20 PM CHAT: 07:38 PM Charley: Do you have some ice cubes in your fridge?
07:38:25 PM CHAT: 07:38 PM Chris: Yes Queen
07:38:30 PM CHAT: 07:38 PM Charley: Fetch me 3 ice cubes cum craving toy
07:38:36 PM CHAT: 07:38 PM Charley: Tell me when you are done
07:40:09 PM CHAT: 07:40 PM Chris: Yes Queen
07:40:10 PM CHAT: 07:40 PM Charley: Very good
07:40:16 PM CHAT: 07:40 PM Charley: Are you wearing any underwear right now?
07:40:20 PM CHAT: 07:40 PM Chris: No Queen
07:40:24 PM CHAT: 07:40 PM Charley: You should put them on now
07:40:35 PM CHAT: 07:40 PM Charley: Put those ice cubes in your underwear, so that your nuts rest on them
07:40:43 PM CHAT: 07:40 PM Charley: Do it toy!
07:40:49 PM CHAT: 07:40 PM Charley: Make sure they don't fall out
07:40:55 PM CHAT: 07:40 PM Charley: That's sooo cold *naughty grin*
07:41:01 PM CHAT: 07:41 PM Charley: Now take one of those cubes
07:41:06 PM CHAT: 07:41 PM Charley: And put it in your butt
07:41:15 PM CHAT: 07:41 PM Charley: Don't hesitate caged cum consumer, just do as I say
07:41:21 PM CHAT: 07:41 PM Charley: Push it right in
07:41:41 PM CHAT: 07:41 PM Charley: You have to keep those ice cubes there until they are melted away completely
07:41:54 PM CHAT: 07:41 PM Charley: Or until I allow you out of chastity *wicked grin*
07:41:59 PM INFO: Random toy interact
07:41:59 PM INFO: Rolling for 120 to insert plug with random toy interaction
07:42:04 PM CHAT: 07:42 PM Charley: I want you to remove the plug from your rump
07:42:10 PM CHAT: 07:42 PM Charley: Pull it out
07:42:19 PM CHAT: 07:42 PM Charley: Do it as fast as possible!
07:42:27 PM CHAT: 07:42 PM Charley: Tell me when you are ready to continue.
07:42:33 PM CHAT: 07:42 PM Chris: Yes Queen
07:42:34 PM CHAT: 07:42 PM Charley: Perfect
07:42:40 PM CHAT: 07:42 PM Charley: Let's increase the size of your plug *smile*
07:42:45 PM CHAT: 07:42 PM Charley: Cum lover
07:42:50 PM CHAT: 07:42 PM Charley: Go ahead and get your Profi
07:42:58 PM CHAT: 07:42 PM Charley: Tell me when you are ready to continue.
07:44:05 PM CHAT: 07:44 PM Chris: Yes Queen
07:44:06 PM CHAT: 07:44 PM Charley: Marvelous
07:44:07 PM INFO: Calculating mood for 1000 and strictness 1
07:44:07 PM INFO: Feels evil chance 10
07:44:07 PM INFO: Calculating mood for 1000 and strictness 1
07:44:07 PM INFO: Deciding lube used for mood 0
07:44:12 PM CHAT: 07:44 PM Charley: Grab your lube and lube up your buttplug
07:44:21 PM CHAT: 07:44 PM Charley: Tell me when you are done *looks at you*
07:44:35 PM CHAT: 07:44 PM Chris: Yes Queen
mondany
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mondany »

Got this error:

SEVERE: Latest loaded file was 'Spicy\Personalities\Spicy\Session\Orgasm\All\AllOrgasm6.js' and error was found in line 9
Error: TypeError: getLastEjaculationDate().add is not a function in <eval> at line number 9
stack trace:

SEVERE: Latest loaded file was 'Spicy\Personalities\Spicy\Session\Orgasm\All\AllOrgasm6.js' and error was found in line 9
Error: TypeError: getLastEjaculationDate().add is not a function in <eval> at line number 9
javax.script.ScriptException: TypeError: getLastEjaculationDate().add is not a function in <eval> at line number 9
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.api.scripting.NashornScriptEngine.throwAsScriptException(NashornScriptEngine.java:477)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.api.scripting.NashornScriptEngine.evalImpl(NashornScriptEngine.java:461)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.api.scripting.NashornScriptEngine.evalImpl(NashornScriptEngine.java:413)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.api.scripting.NashornScriptEngine.evalImpl(NashornScriptEngine.java:409)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.api.scripting.NashornScriptEngine.eval(NashornScriptEngine.java:157)
	at java.scripting/javax.script.AbstractScriptEngine.eval(AbstractScriptEngine.java:249)
	at me.goddragon.teaseai.api.scripts.ScriptHandler.runScript(ScriptHandler.java:191)
	at me.goddragon.teaseai.api.scripts.ScriptHandler.evalScript(ScriptHandler.java:172)
	at me.goddragon.teaseai.api.scripts.nashorn.RunFunction.call(RunFunction.java:30)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.internal.runtime.linker.JSObjectLinker.jsObjectScopeCall(JSObjectLinker.java:254)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn.scripts/jdk.nashorn.internal.scripts.Script$413$\^eval\_/0x000000080139f440.:program(<eval>:4)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.internal.runtime.ScriptFunctionData.invoke(ScriptFunctionData.java:655)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.internal.runtime.ScriptFunction.invoke(ScriptFunction.java:513)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.internal.runtime.ScriptRuntime.apply(ScriptRuntime.java:527)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.api.scripting.NashornScriptEngine.evalImpl(NashornScriptEngine.java:456)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.api.scripting.NashornScriptEngine.evalImpl(NashornScriptEngine.java:413)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.api.scripting.NashornScriptEngine.evalImpl(NashornScriptEngine.java:409)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.api.scripting.NashornScriptEngine.eval(NashornScriptEngine.java:157)
	at java.scripting/javax.script.AbstractScriptEngine.eval(AbstractScriptEngine.java:249)
	at me.goddragon.teaseai.api.scripts.ScriptHandler.runScript(ScriptHandler.java:191)
	at me.goddragon.teaseai.api.scripts.ScriptHandler.evalScript(ScriptHandler.java:172)
	at me.goddragon.teaseai.api.scripts.nashorn.RunFunction.call(RunFunction.java:30)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.internal.runtime.linker.JSObjectLinker.jsObjectScopeCall(JSObjectLinker.java:254)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn.scripts/jdk.nashorn.internal.scripts.Script$Recompilation$412$10106A$\^eval\_.runOrgasmCategory(<eval>:310)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn.scripts/jdk.nashorn.internal.scripts.Script$401$\^eval\_.:program(<eval>:45)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.internal.runtime.ScriptFunctionData.invoke(ScriptFunctionData.java:655)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.internal.runtime.ScriptFunction.invoke(ScriptFunction.java:513)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.internal.runtime.ScriptRuntime.apply(ScriptRuntime.java:527)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.api.scripting.NashornScriptEngine.evalImpl(NashornScriptEngine.java:456)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn.scripts/jdk.nashorn.internal.scripts.Script$Recompilation$400$33$\^eval\_/0x0000000801394c40.runEndGame(<eval>:6)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn.scripts/jdk.nashorn.internal.scripts.Script$391$\^eval\_.:program(<eval>:21)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn.scripts/jdk.nashorn.internal.scripts.Script$248$\^eval\_.:scopeCall-7(<eval>)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn.scripts/jdk.nashorn.internal.scripts.Script$248$\^eval\_.:program(<eval>:227)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn.scripts/jdk.nashorn.internal.scripts.Script$248$\^eval\_.:scopeCall-7(<eval>)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn.scripts/jdk.nashorn.internal.scripts.Script$248$\^eval\_.:program(<eval>:219)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn.scripts/jdk.nashorn.internal.scripts.Script$209$\^eval\_.:program(<eval>:84)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn.scripts/jdk.nashorn.internal.scripts.Script$Recompilation$201$5556$\^eval\_.startSession(<eval>:132)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn.scripts/jdk.nashorn.internal.scripts.Script$197$\^eval\_.:program(<eval>:31)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn.scripts/jdk.nashorn.internal.scripts.Script$45$\^eval\_.:scopeCall(<eval>)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn.scripts/jdk.nashorn.internal.scripts.Script$45$\^eval\_.:program(<eval>:131)
	at me.goddragon.teaseai.api.scripts.ScriptHandler.startPersonality(ScriptHandler.java:145)
	at me.goddragon.teaseai.api.scripts.ScriptHandler.startPersonality(ScriptHandler.java:125)
	at me.goddragon.teaseai.api.session.Session$1.run(Session.java:41)
Caused by: <eval>:9 TypeError: getLastEjaculationDate().add is not a function
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.internal.runtime.ECMAErrors.error(ECMAErrors.java:57)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.internal.runtime.ECMAErrors.typeError(ECMAErrors.java:213)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.internal.runtime.ECMAErrors.typeError(ECMAErrors.java:185)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.internal.runtime.ECMAErrors.typeError(ECMAErrors.java:172)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.internal.runtime.Undefined.lookup(Undefined.java:100)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.internal.runtime.linker.NashornLinker.getGuardedInvocation(NashornLinker.java:106)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.internal.runtime.linker.NashornLinker.getGuardedInvocation(NashornLinker.java:96)
	at jdk.dynalink/jdk.dynalink.linker.support.CompositeTypeBasedGuardingDynamicLinker.getGuardedInvocation(CompositeTypeBasedGuardingDynamicLinker.java:161)
	at jdk.dynalink/jdk.dynalink.linker.support.CompositeGuardingDynamicLinker.getGuardedInvocation(CompositeGuardingDynamicLinker.java:109)
	at jdk.dynalink/jdk.dynalink.LinkerServicesImpl.lambda$getGuardedInvocation$0(LinkerServicesImpl.java:137)
	at jdk.dynalink/jdk.dynalink.LinkerServicesImpl.getWithLookupInternal(LinkerServicesImpl.java:168)
	at jdk.dynalink/jdk.dynalink.LinkerServicesImpl.getGuardedInvocation(LinkerServicesImpl.java:135)
	at jdk.dynalink/jdk.dynalink.DynamicLinker.relink(DynamicLinker.java:242)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn.scripts/jdk.nashorn.internal.scripts.Script$416$\^eval\_.:program(<eval>:9)

Edit: I'm guessing it should be .addDay instead of .add
Go-mei-sa
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Go-mei-sa »

:!: I saw an estim punishment asking to put pads on each nipple. I'm not a specialist but I have always read to avoid placing the electrodes near the heart (or even on any part higher than the waist).
Voyager
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Voyager »

Thank you for bringing Spicy back! I've been waiting for what seems like eternity. So glad to see an alpha release.

I did run into an issue I don't know how to fix though. I'm running linux (Fedora 33) and got Spicy started but it looks like it's crashing every time it tries access a media file (audio or video. images are fine). Java 11 is the installed system default.

Exception in thread "Thread-6" MediaException: UNKNOWN : com.sun.media.jfxmedia.MediaException: Could not create player! : com.sun.media.jfxmedia.MediaException: Could not create player!
	at javafx.media/javafx.scene.media.MediaException.exceptionToMediaException(MediaException.java:146)
	at javafx.media/javafx.scene.media.MediaPlayer.init(MediaPlayer.java:518)
	at javafx.media/javafx.scene.media.MediaPlayer.<init>(MediaPlayer.java:421)
	at me.goddragon.teaseai.api.media.MediaHandler.getAudioPlayer(MediaHandler.java:173)
	at me.goddragon.teaseai.api.media.MediaHandler.playAudioWithURI(MediaHandler.java:213)
	at me.goddragon.teaseai.api.media.MediaHandler.playAudio(MediaHandler.java:204)
	at me.goddragon.teaseai.api.media.MediaHandler.playAudio(MediaHandler.java:194)
	at me.goddragon.teaseai.api.scripts.nashorn.PlayAudioFunction.call(PlayAudioFunction.java:37)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn.scripts/jdk.nashorn.internal.scripts.Script$Recompilation$640$\^eval\_/0x00000008408c4c40.goodVocabulary(<eval>:3)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.api.scripting.ScriptObjectMirror.callMember(ScriptObjectMirror.java:202)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.api.scripting.NashornScriptEngine.invokeImpl(NashornScriptEngine.java:393)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.api.scripting.NashornScriptEngine.invokeFunction(NashornScriptEngine.java:197)
	at me.goddragon.teaseai.api.chat.vocabulary.RunableVocabulary.toString(RunableVocabulary.java:52)
	at me.goddragon.teaseai.api.chat.vocabulary.VocabularyHandler.replaceAllVocabularies(VocabularyHandler.java:127)
	at me.goddragon.teaseai.api.chat.vocabulary.VocabularyHandler.replaceAllVocabularies(VocabularyHandler.java:116)
	at me.goddragon.teaseai.api.scripts.nashorn.ReplaceVocabulariesFunction.call(ReplaceVocabulariesFunction.java:29)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn.scripts/jdk.nashorn.internal.scripts.Script$Recompilation$544$3837AAA$\^eval\_.sendVirtualAssistantMessage(<eval>:119)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn.scripts/jdk.nashorn.internal.scripts.Script$Recompilation$634$25793$\^eval\_.:scopeCall(<eval>)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn.scripts/jdk.nashorn.internal.scripts.Script$Recompilation$634$25793$\^eval\_.setupLimits(<eval>:625)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn.scripts/jdk.nashorn.internal.scripts.Script$Recompilation$633$\^eval\_$cu1$restOf.:program(<eval>:200)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn.scripts/jdk.nashorn.internal.scripts.Script$Recompilation$520$\^eval\_$cu1$restOf.:scopeCall-14(<eval>)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn.scripts/jdk.nashorn.internal.scripts.Script$Recompilation$520$\^eval\_$cu1$restOf.:program(<eval>:119)
	at me.goddragon.teaseai.api.scripts.ScriptHandler.startPersonality(ScriptHandler.java:145)
	at me.goddragon.teaseai.api.scripts.ScriptHandler.startPersonality(ScriptHandler.java:125)
Caused by: com.sun.media.jfxmedia.MediaException: Could not create player!
	at javafx.media/com.sun.media.jfxmediaimpl.NativeMediaManager.getPlayer(NativeMediaManager.java:295)
	at javafx.media/com.sun.media.jfxmedia.MediaManager.getPlayer(MediaManager.java:118)
	at javafx.media/javafx.scene.media.MediaPlayer.init(MediaPlayer.java:474)
	... 49 more
nager.java:118)
	... 49 more
I'm guessing it's using a javafx media player instead of the system default (VLC) like the previous TAI/Spicy? I'm usually pretty good at troubleshooting my own issues, but java is so foreign to me I'm not sure where to start.

Thanks again. And I owe you a drink for all the work you put into this.
V.
reapo
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Slave

Post by reapo »

Voyager wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:54 pm Thank you for bringing Spicy back! I've been waiting for what seems like eternity. So glad to see an alpha release.

I did run into an issue I don't know how to fix though. I'm running linux (Fedora 33) and got Spicy started but it looks like it's crashing every time it tries access a media file (audio or video. images are fine). Java 11 is the installed system default.

Exception in thread "Thread-6" MediaException: UNKNOWN : com.sun.media.jfxmedia.MediaException: Could not create player! : com.sun.media.jfxmedia.MediaException: Could not create player!
	at javafx.media/javafx.scene.media.MediaException.exceptionToMediaException(MediaException.java:146)
	at javafx.media/javafx.scene.media.MediaPlayer.init(MediaPlayer.java:518)
	at javafx.media/javafx.scene.media.MediaPlayer.<init>(MediaPlayer.java:421)
	at me.goddragon.teaseai.api.media.MediaHandler.getAudioPlayer(MediaHandler.java:173)
	at me.goddragon.teaseai.api.media.MediaHandler.playAudioWithURI(MediaHandler.java:213)
	at me.goddragon.teaseai.api.media.MediaHandler.playAudio(MediaHandler.java:204)
	at me.goddragon.teaseai.api.media.MediaHandler.playAudio(MediaHandler.java:194)
	at me.goddragon.teaseai.api.scripts.nashorn.PlayAudioFunction.call(PlayAudioFunction.java:37)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn.scripts/jdk.nashorn.internal.scripts.Script$Recompilation$640$\^eval\_/0x00000008408c4c40.goodVocabulary(<eval>:3)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.api.scripting.ScriptObjectMirror.callMember(ScriptObjectMirror.java:202)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.api.scripting.NashornScriptEngine.invokeImpl(NashornScriptEngine.java:393)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.api.scripting.NashornScriptEngine.invokeFunction(NashornScriptEngine.java:197)
	at me.goddragon.teaseai.api.chat.vocabulary.RunableVocabulary.toString(RunableVocabulary.java:52)
	at me.goddragon.teaseai.api.chat.vocabulary.VocabularyHandler.replaceAllVocabularies(VocabularyHandler.java:127)
	at me.goddragon.teaseai.api.chat.vocabulary.VocabularyHandler.replaceAllVocabularies(VocabularyHandler.java:116)
	at me.goddragon.teaseai.api.scripts.nashorn.ReplaceVocabulariesFunction.call(ReplaceVocabulariesFunction.java:29)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn.scripts/jdk.nashorn.internal.scripts.Script$Recompilation$544$3837AAA$\^eval\_.sendVirtualAssistantMessage(<eval>:119)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn.scripts/jdk.nashorn.internal.scripts.Script$Recompilation$634$25793$\^eval\_.:scopeCall(<eval>)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn.scripts/jdk.nashorn.internal.scripts.Script$Recompilation$634$25793$\^eval\_.setupLimits(<eval>:625)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn.scripts/jdk.nashorn.internal.scripts.Script$Recompilation$633$\^eval\_$cu1$restOf.:program(<eval>:200)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn.scripts/jdk.nashorn.internal.scripts.Script$Recompilation$520$\^eval\_$cu1$restOf.:scopeCall-14(<eval>)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn.scripts/jdk.nashorn.internal.scripts.Script$Recompilation$520$\^eval\_$cu1$restOf.:program(<eval>:119)
Caused by: com.sun.media.jfxmedia.MediaException: Could not create player!
	at javafx.media/com.sun.media.jfxmediaimpl.NativeMediaManager.getPlayer(NativeMediaManager.java:295)
	at javafx.media/com.sun.media.jfxmedia.MediaManager.getPlayer(MediaManager.java:118)
	... 49 more
nager.java:118)
	... 49 more
I'm guessing it's using a javafx media player instead of the system default (VLC) like the previous TAI/Spicy? I'm usually pretty good at troubleshooting my own issues, but java is so foreign to me I'm not sure where to start.

Thanks again. And I owe you a drink for all the work you put into this.
V.
I had the same issue with Arch Linux. For JavaFX11 you need to install FFMPEG (if not done yet). JavaFX11 supports FFMPEG Version till 57. In the Arch Repository there was a higher version of FFMPEG, so i had to install it on my own.
In Addition to that you have to use Java 14, but still use JavaFX11.
Hopefully that will help you. Have fun with Spicy :)