All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
LustfulWorld
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by LustfulWorld »

Anything and everything you would like to contribute. Positive or negative, ideas for the future or maybe just something you enjoyed. Thanks for reading :)
FrequentCrew9
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: Feedback: New roommates

Post by FrequentCrew9 »

hi i really enjoyed it i just love Hailey and cannot wait for the next part
Trusfrated
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Trusfrated »

This was very good. I really enjoy the premise and your writing style! :w00t:

Just one thing: some of the images you used were pretty small. It would be nice if you could be sure to use consistently large, high resolution images next time.

I'm excited to see where your story goes. :wave:
ImageImage
Mickie
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Mickie »

Just a quick request from the girls of Milovana (or at least this girl). If the tease is clearly geared toward men, would you please not tag your tease as for women or for gals? There are so few teases for us girls, so whenever I see those tags, I get excited. Was so sad to find out that wasn't true.
Croix777
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Croix777 »

I thought it was great, was exactly the kind of story i like and i'm looking forward to part 2 if you find the time.
ashley_sissy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ashley_sissy »

I was already loving it and then Josh had to clean Hailey's feet. WOW! can't wait for part 2 (and 3 and 4 and 5...)
:love: :love:
Croix777
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Croix777 »

Thought I'd give a bit more feedback about why i liked it. One thing I liked about this story was the pacing. In some other stories they skip right away to like weeks/months of chastity which doesn't leave them much room to go from there.
lagavulin_nl
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lagavulin_nl »

Loved it, I like how Hailey slowly goes further and further. Well written and good story. Can't wait to see the next part.
reflog1
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by reflog1 »

loved it. always enjoy a good story tease.
CagedAnimal
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by CagedAnimal »

I love all your work, great job! Hailey is super hot and the roommate theme was amazing! Hope you continue!
LustfulWorld
Explorer
Explorer

Post by LustfulWorld »

Thank you so much for all your feedback! I never expected this to be so well received. I love the comments about the pacing as that's what I was most worried about, I like slow build-ups and a more realistic feel to stories but didn't know if everyone else would enjoy that.

More parts will be coming soon(Ish) i hope, just need to find some free time - Hope you all have a great Christmas and new year! :)
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by ballsfull »

Well, you ~know~ I loved it!! hahahaha

I love the caged roomie theme, and you knocked this one out of the park!
Definitely looking forward to more installments, and to see where Hailey and Josh go...

The slower build-up is very much appreciated, as other's have noted, and it gives you more ability to add more detail and small tangents (tasks, situations, or events) as you go along....
The only tease-writing comment I would make is, a few of the pages had a lot of text.. I would break those pages down into 2 or 3 pages while using the same original text, but that's just me... I also appreciate that everyone has their own preferences, both to reading and writing styles, and there are no wrong answers here... ;-)

But yes, awesome job, and excited to see what happens to poor (and lucky!) Joshie! hehehe
Working on exploring "Bondage_Barbi_Doll"'s limits......as well as pushing that little horny slut Stephi's boundries... Plus denying a few other little show-off cock-teasers too...
LustfulWorld
Explorer
Explorer

Post by LustfulWorld »

Thank-you so much, getting the award for the tease of the month is incredible and i didn't dream i would hit that with my first tease - or any of them really. Hope you're all looking forward to the next instalment - i can't say it's coming soon but it is getting written slowly.

stay safe and have fun boys and girls ;).