[Tease AI Java] Spicy (Open Alpha | 16.12 | v0.1.5.1)

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: [Tease AI Java] Spicy (Open Alpha | 16.12 | v0.1.5.1)

Post by GodDragon »

Spielers wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:40 pm
GodDragon wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:10 pm 1. Isn't that a bullet vibrator (which should already be part of the game)? Or do you have normal dildos that vibrate as well?
2. True, you can manually delete it from the file but I can add an option for that.

How do you like it so far?
Oh in my eyes a bullet vibrator is a very small vibrator. But I have a vibrator in penis shape, like this https://eis.imb-images.com/h/1573551653 ... _688_4.png

Oh i still started with the setting today. tomorrow will be the first session. but it looks promissing:)
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com ... SX425_.jpg That's the bullet vibe I am talking about.

I see. Hope everything runs well for you :whistle:
mondany
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Tease AI Java] Spicy (Open Alpha | 14.12 | v0.1.5)

Post by mondany »

GodDragon wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:25 pm Can't find the video(s) mistake you are talking about in the setup sadly. Any more details?
Looked through my log and couldn't find it either... I think I might have imagined it :whistle:
Or it could have been this minor "Video" part in the installation post that confused me
7. Download the Videos/Images/Sounds from the "Download Links" section and put them into the Video/Images/Audio folder inside your Tease AI Java folder.
jothil
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jothil »

Still a less buggy release than Cyberpunk 2077.
Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Spielers »

I started fitness today and it looks like the images are missing.
Also it tells me: "Take a 60 second break to grab a drink of water" but it continue without a break.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

Spielers wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:41 am I started fitness today and it looks like the images are missing.
Also it tells me: "Take a 60 second break to grab a drink of water" but it continue without a break.
Tbh. I never used that function and it was copied from spicy by lotar I think. I have my own much tougher workout routine so. Well I guess I gotta test that then :-)
Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Spielers »

Is it possible to see in what script spicy actually is?
Because then we can correct spelling issues and directly make a push request to github
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

Spielers wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:19 pm Is it possible to see in what script spicy actually is?
Because then we can correct spelling issues and directly make a push request to github
No, sadly that is not possible (apart from the latest "run" being called). So yes it is possible when it comes to simple run connections but if functions are called those cannot be traced back.

Spicy already has the function: getCurrentScriptName() which you could use to write into the log file using sendDebugMessage(getCurrentScriptName()); or if you want it in chat + log use "sendVirtualAssistantMessage" instead.

Put that into the file "Utils/InjectCode.js" (and remove/comment out the rest that might still be in there).
And then whenever there is an issue just type "injectcodedebug" which will trigger a response and will run the InjectCode.js file. Responses however do not always instantly work depending in what state the system currently is in.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

Spielers wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:37 pm 2 small things
1. a dildo with vibration is not in the setting.
2. there is no possibility to remove a dildo or buttplug. (for example you make a mistake and want to remove a dildo, to set a new one with the correct diameter it is not possible)
What do you think? I would want to keep the initial setup per plug in chat, since it creates interaction with the assistant.
Spoiler: show
Like: Wow, that is quite long. Are you ready for that?
And so on and forth.
But editing and possibly deleting could be done with this neat gui I just coded inside Spicy itself. Just to show how much a personality can do without even changing TAJ at all.
Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Spielers »

GodDragon wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:37 pm What do you think? I would want to keep the initial setup per plug in chat, since it creates interaction with the assistant.
Like: Wow, that is quite long. Are you ready for that?
And so on and forth.

Yes this is great to have the interactions.
GodDragon wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:37 pm But editing and possibly deleting could be done with this neat gui I just coded inside Spicy itself. Just to show how much a personality can do without even changing TAJ at all.
amazing gui :) Very nice :)
lotar232
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lotar232 »

GodDragon wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:27 pm
Spielers wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:41 am I started fitness today and it looks like the images are missing.
Tbh. I never used that function and it was copied from spicy by lotar I think. I have my own much tougher workout routine so. Well I guess I gotta test that then :-)
oh! I can provide you an updated version of that and the images as well...

I also have some utilities files that let you drive Lovense toys, and Pishock from spicy (and a few scripts that use them so far... mostly punishments that use pishock, but I want to add some teases that control Lovense buttplugs, etc...)...

let me take a look at the updated version over the weekend and see what it makes sense to try and contribute... I think it would be a little work to integrate "bluetooth controlled" into the existing Toy objects, and i've just been scripting to it outside of that framework.
lotar232
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lotar232 »

operwt wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:13 pm Chores are not working and not counted, the logs are empty
Clipboard01.jpg
this is a pretty classic "silent fail" something went wrong and you got booted out to the lobby.

the best way to debug this is for you to pull the log from your /Logs directory that captured the activity and paste the part that failed.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

lotar232 wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:24 pm
GodDragon wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:27 pm
oh! I can provide you an updated version of that and the images as well...

I also have some utilities files that let you drive Lovense toys, and Pishock from spicy (and a few scripts that use them so far... mostly punishments that use pishock, but I want to add some teases that control Lovense buttplugs, etc...)...

let me take a look at the updated version over the weekend and see what it makes sense to try and contribute... I think it would be a little work to integrate "bluetooth controlled" into the existing Toy objects, and i've just been scripting to it outside of that framework.
That sounds sick! Would love to see the code. Don't think it's on github?
operwt wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:13 pm Chores are not working and not counted, the logs are empty
Clipboard01.jpg
Ye, I would think that there must be some error in the log. Please grab the log from that Session from the Logs folder. Not "log" but "Logs"!
Go-mei-sa
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Go-mei-sa »

Following exception happening when starting Spicy with Estim enabled in the settings:

Code: Select all

Exception in thread "JavaFX Application Thread" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/fazecast/jSerialComm/SerialPort
	at devices.TwoB.TwoB.initDevice(TwoB.java:75)
	at devices.TwoB.TwoB.initDevice(TwoB.java:65)
	at me.goddragon.teaseai.api.session.Session.setupStart(Session.java:69)
	at me.goddragon.teaseai.api.session.Session.start(Session.java:36)
	at me.goddragon.teaseai.gui.main.MainGuiController$2.handle(MainGuiController.java:264)
	at me.goddragon.teaseai.gui.main.MainGuiController$2.handle(MainGuiController.java:242)
	at javafx.base/com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventHandler.java:86)
	at javafx.base/com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(EventHandlerManager.java:238)
	at javafx.base/com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(EventHandlerManager.java:191)
	at javafx.base/com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventDispatcher.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventDispatcher.java:59)
	at javafx.base/com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:58)
	at javafx.base/com.sun.javafx.event.EventDispatchChainImpl.dispatchEvent(EventDispatchChainImpl.java:114)
	at javafx.base/com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:56)
	at javafx.base/com.sun.javafx.event.EventDispatchChainImpl.dispatchEvent(EventDispatchChainImpl.java:114)
	at javafx.base/com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:56)
	at javafx.base/com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEventImpl(EventUtil.java:74)
	at javafx.base/com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEvent(EventUtil.java:49)
	at javafx.base/javafx.event.Event.fireEvent(Event.java:198)
	at javafx.graphics/javafx.scene.Node.fireEvent(Node.java:8879)
	at javafx.controls/javafx.scene.control.Button.fire(Button.java:200)
	at javafx.controls/com.sun.javafx.scene.control.behavior.ButtonBehavior.mouseReleased(ButtonBehavior.java:206)
	at javafx.controls/com.sun.javafx.scene.control.inputmap.InputMap.handle(InputMap.java:274)
	at javafx.base/com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler$NormalEventHandlerRecord.handleBubblingEvent(CompositeEventHandler.java:218)
	at javafx.base/com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventHandler.java:80)
	at javafx.base/com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(EventHandlerManager.java:238)
	at javafx.base/com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(EventHandlerManager.java:191)
	at javafx.base/com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventDispatcher.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventDispatcher.java:59)
	at javafx.base/com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:58)
	at javafx.base/com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEvent(EventUtil.java:54)
	at javafx.graphics/javafx.scene.Scene$MouseHandler.process(Scene.java:3851)
	at javafx.graphics/javafx.scene.Scene$MouseHandler.access$1200(Scene.java:3579)
	at javafx.graphics/javafx.scene.Scene.processMouseEvent(Scene.java:1849)
	at javafx.graphics/javafx.scene.Scene$ScenePeerListener.mouseEvent(Scene.java:2588)
	at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler$MouseEventNotification.run(GlassViewEventHandler.java:397)
	at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler$MouseEventNotification.run(GlassViewEventHandler.java:295)
	at java.base/java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(AccessController.java:391)
	at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler.lambda$handleMouseEvent$2(GlassViewEventHandler.java:434)
	at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.QuantumToolkit.runWithoutRenderLock(QuantumToolkit.java:390)
	at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler.handleMouseEvent(GlassViewEventHandler.java:433)
	at javafx.graphics/com.sun.glass.ui.View.handleMouseEvent(View.java:556)
	at javafx.graphics/com.sun.glass.ui.View.notifyMouse(View.java:942)
	at javafx.graphics/com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)
	at javafx.graphics/com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.lambda$runLoop$3(WinApplication.java:174)
	at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:832)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.fazecast.jSerialComm.SerialPort
	at java.base/java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:435)
	at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:589)
	at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:522)
	... 52 more
HouseRules missing from spicy image archive, so nothing display when asking for house rules to Vivienne.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

Go-mei-sa wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:11 am Following exception happening when starting Spicy with Estim enabled in the settings:

Code: Select all

Exception in thread "JavaFX Application Thread" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/fazecast/jSerialComm/SerialPort
	at devices.TwoB.TwoB.initDevice(TwoB.java:75)
	at devices.TwoB.TwoB.initDevice(TwoB.java:65)
	at me.goddragon.teaseai.api.session.Session.setupStart(Session.java:69)
	at me.goddragon.teaseai.api.session.Session.start(Session.java:36)
	at me.goddragon.teaseai.gui.main.MainGuiController$2.handle(MainGuiController.java:264)
	at me.goddragon.teaseai.gui.main.MainGuiController$2.handle(MainGuiController.java:242)
	at javafx.base/com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventHandler.java:86)
	at javafx.base/com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEvent(EventUtil.java:49)
	at javafx.graphics/javafx.scene.Node.fireEvent(Node.java:8879)
	at javafx.controls/javafx.scene.control.Button.fire(Button.java:200)
	at javafx.controls/com.sun.javafx.scene.control.behavior.ButtonBehavior.mouseReleased(ButtonBehavior.java:206)
	at javafx.controls/com.sun.javafx.scene.control.inputmap.InputMap.handle(InputMap.java:274)
	at javafx.base/com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler$NormalEventHandlerRecord.handleBubblingEvent(CompositeEventHandler.java:218)
	at javafx.base/com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventHandler.java:80)
	at javafx.base/com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEvent(EventUtil.java:54)
	at javafx.graphics/javafx.scene.Scene$MouseHandler.process(Scene.java:3851)
	at javafx.graphics/javafx.scene.Scene$MouseHandler.access$1200(Scene.java:3579)
	at javafx.graphics/javafx.scene.Scene.processMouseEvent(Scene.java:1849)
	at javafx.graphics/javafx.scene.Scene$ScenePeerListener.mouseEvent(Scene.java:2588)
	at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler$MouseEventNotification.run(GlassViewEventHandler.java:397)
	at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler$MouseEventNotification.run(GlassViewEventHandler.java:295)
	at java.base/java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(AccessController.java:391)
	at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler.lambda$handleMouseEvent$2(GlassViewEventHandler.java:434)
	at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.QuantumToolkit.runWithoutRenderLock(QuantumToolkit.java:390)
	at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler.handleMouseEvent(GlassViewEventHandler.java:433)
	at javafx.graphics/com.sun.glass.ui.View.handleMouseEvent(View.java:556)
	at javafx.graphics/com.sun.glass.ui.View.notifyMouse(View.java:942)
	at javafx.graphics/com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)
	at javafx.graphics/com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.lambda$runLoop$3(WinApplication.java:174)
	at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:832)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.fazecast.jSerialComm.SerialPort
	at java.base/java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:435)
	at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:589)
	at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:522)
	... 52 more
HouseRules missing from spicy image archive, so nothing display when asking for house rules to Vivienne.
Does your "lib" folder contain a "uber-EstimAPI-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar" or a "estimAPI.jar"?
Sadly don't have a 2b so can't test estim support on that level yet.

I removed the rules from the main menu. They don't have any real use anymore since rules are introduced dynamically now :closedeyes:
Go-mei-sa
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Go-mei-sa »

my lib folder has the estimAPI.jar (otherwise it would probably have done the NoClassDefFoundError on devices.TwoB.TwoB)
The project probably needs the jSerialComm jar too.