Change images in webteases

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
MisterFlames
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Change images in webteases

Post by MisterFlames »

shima wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:53 pm 1. Vagina plant, forever best waifu
I agree. :wub:
shima wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:53 pm Now that I think about it I might dislike Melissa more because she does the games like the exercises lol, the idea to add them is good but you might not be in the right mod or situation to do them so if you want to use them again I suggest to have them as optional or even better with an alternative
I believe they have been optional, depending on your decision. In the future I will manage that with an options menu, though. So you can uncheck things you don't really like and it will skip some scenarios or give you something alternative. That should be a better solution for your immersion.

Regarding offline editing, GuideMe is really the only offline editor I know and I don't think that it has EOS compatibility. :-/ I'm not sure about that, though.
iluvcbt
Explorer
Explorer

Post by iluvcbt »

shima wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:53 pm
MisterFlames wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:14 pm Interesting to hear that you don't like Melissa that much, though. I'm actually a bit surprised, because I thought that she had more "main stream appeal" than my usual models. When I start writing a tease, I usually have a variety of model types in mind I really want in there. So it's very likely that some of them are not for everyone.
Sometimes I'm aware of that. For example, having a mature model (like 50+) in there who is just a normal story character unless you make specific choices. However, I will also think about more options to "bypass" tasks that only make sense if the girl actually does something for you.
I have very strict tastes and some of the girls you use are a nope for me, for example when I did the Nina ending I chosed to deny myself for that day and I simply finished because I want all the endings
You also used often the "she spreads her pussy" as the climax of the tease and I hate that, and you also keep some girl with clothes on too much time, I think this is the reason why I like Daisy, she's horny and she strips easily

1. Vagina plant, forever best waifu
2. Daisy, best body and looks very slutty
3. Witch, very good looking
4. Dani, good look
5. Selena, Not a great body but has the face of a girl who can really do all those bad things to you
6. Barbarian, good look, woul be probably higher with more visibility in the tease
7. Johanna, too many tattoos and not good looking but has that something
8. Chanel, nice look, just not my type
10. Madeline, not big fan of milf but has that something
11. Melissa, generic look, body a bit fridge
12. Swamp thing, I like but it's green lol
13. Gia, plastic
14. Kelly, plastic
15. Nina, too old for me

Now that I think about it I might dislike Melissa more because she does the games like the exercises lol, the idea to add them is good but you might not be in the right mod or situation to do them so if you want to use them again I suggest to have them as optional or even better with an alternative

Anyway all of them are 10/10 casting, you did a great job searching for the right photoshot that fit in the story
This is why I said I would like to change the pictures only after playing the tease with the original pictures because they are like that for a valid reason

ps: Anyone know if there's an offline version of the editor you can download and use on your pc? Would make very simple replacing pictures
Wow....if you're going to be that picky then make your own and add a randomizer to it so the ending isn't the same every time. You're basically asking for a personalized tease made to your tastes, instead of what the creator wants to do. That's a pretty big entitlement problem.
shima
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
I am a: Submissive

Post by shima »

MisterFlames wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:34 pm I believe they have been optional, depending on your decision.
But you need to do them to raise your relationship with Melissa for her ending right? If not it's perfect as it is now
I still have to complete 2 endings
iluvcbt wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:01 pm Wow....if you're going to be that picky then make your own and add a randomizer to it so the ending isn't the same every time. You're basically asking for a personalized tease made to your tastes, instead of what the creator wants to do. That's a pretty big entitlement problem.
Google the word "suggestions"
MisterFlames
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by MisterFlames »

shima wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:16 am
MisterFlames wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:34 pm I believe they have been optional, depending on your decision.
But you need to do them to raise your relationship with Melissa for her ending right? If not it's perfect as it is now
I still have to complete 2 endings
Spoiler: show
Doing the scene perfectly can give you 2 relationship points. But you don't need them to unlock her ending. You can get enough by losing the highest bet in chapter 1 and forgiving her in a later chapter. Or use a potion or spell to make up for it.