Change images in webteases

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
shima
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
I am a: Submissive

Change images in webteases

Post by shima »

Something I would really like is the ability to upload you own favorite images to use in webteases. I'm asking too much?

I recently found this website and I really like it but I have a big problem with webteases, some of the girls do nothing for me and I find hard to continue the tease experience.
For example I'm in love with Tale of the Succubus Hunter (and I guess many others are like me because has the highest rating) but there's a part [little spoiler here] where a girl ask you to play a game with her, you have to stroke while her nude picture is covered in strategic points, you have a button you can press to show the censored part but if you do you lose. I can't lose because the girl is not my type and I don't feel the need to press the button, if there was another girl I like a lot I might want to press the button.
So I was thinking of the ability to customize the webteases and use images of your choice (only for registered users and maybe hosted on another site and added with the url), but this should be available only if you re-play the tease, the "first run" should always be the original.

Anyway hello, this is my first post, I hope to not be too lazy and create my own tease, would be my way to say thank you to the creators of all the teases I played and I will play in the future.
Unnamed_007
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Change images in webteases

Post by Unnamed_007 »

I think that you discovered an "issue" for sure, that a good amount of people struggle with. I find that a lot of people will create teases either because their specific kink doesn't have a lot of them, or because they had issues with models.

I like a lot of teases conceptually, but if I can not get into the model, I usually drop them quickly. It's part of why I really like Shattered's teases. I find that over a period of like what, four years now? He's maintained the same models for the Chastity series. Which is bad if you don't like them, but great if you like them, as I do. I would absolutely hate it if he released a new tease and I couldn't get behind the model, and it actually happened for one of his stand-alone projects, Faux Choices, but we got Beyond Eternity pretty soon after and the models were much closer to great for me, so, yeah.

I can't imagine how replacing pictures yourself would work though, especially since teases (the large ones) have hundreds of pictures, and they change at predetermined spots. You'd be one third of the way through making a tease.
shima
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by shima »

Unnamed_007 wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:22 am I can't imagine how replacing pictures yourself would work though, especially since teases (the large ones) have hundreds of pictures, and they change at predetermined spots. You'd be one third of the way through making a tease.
Maybe the creators should have an option to allow users to replace pictures and they tell you how many pictures they used, something like:

I used 5 girls in this tease, Remy (15 pictures), Gianna (20 pictures), Riley (35 pictures), Lisa (21 pictures), Kelsi (28 pictures).

You see that note and you notice that you like all girls but Kelsi, you check the box "replace all Kelsi pictures with" and there's a space where you can insert a list of url (or even better an upload button).

I personally think that I would not like playing my own tease because if I create it I know it so well that there's no magic anymore.
Unnamed_007
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Unnamed_007 »

shima wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:00 am I personally think that I would not like playing my own tease because if I create it I know it so well that there's no magic anymore.
I think it's going to depend heavily on the kind of tease it is. If it's something very story driven, then I agree with you.

However something like Math on Edge or Girls Naughty School - I feel you can play that even as the creator, as every play session is going to be unique. But they're definitively not the kind of tease a first-time creator would be making either, so, it's something of a catch-22 situation.
fapnip
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by fapnip »

shima wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:00 am You see that note and you notice that you like all girls but Kelsi, you check the box "replace all Kelsi pictures with" and there's a space where you can insert a list of url (or even better an upload button).
Simply not an option with EOS teases. You can only upload/replace images using the EOS editor.

You can always download the tease JSON (replace "showtease" with "geteosscript" in the tease URL), restore it to your own new tease, and replace the images there.
Roblsforbobls
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Roblsforbobls »

shima wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:00 am You see that note and you notice that you like all girls but Kelsi, you check the box "replace all Kelsi pictures with" and there's a space where you can insert a list of url (or even better an upload button).
This would require that the creator deliberately mark every Kelsi image as such with code or something similar in the tease's infrastructure, so that those images could be singled out. On top of that, if they are supposed to appear in a specific order, replacing them all as described wouldn't work very well.
fapnip wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:51 am You can always download the tease JSON (replace "showtease" with "geteosscript" in the tease URL), restore it to your own new tease, and replace the images there.
This was the solution I was going to suggest too. Since shima wants to replace one image, it doesn't seem so difficult to get a replacement picture, go into the tease, and put it in. Honestly the hardest part would be finding which page is the one with the image in question, though if the creator kept things organized it shouldn't take too much time. If the tease uses random images for every page, that makes things much easier! You can replace or add images as you please without needing to mess with the pages at all!

Here's how to do it for those not familiar with the process: When you enter the URL fapnip provided, you'll be directed to the raw code of the json. Copy it and paste it to a notepad file on your desktop. Save the notepad file, and change the extension of the name from ".txt" to ".json" to make it a JSON file that can be uploaded to the EOS editor. Go to the editor (again, fapnip was kind enough to provide the link), make a new tease, and the backup tab will let you upload your file. From there you will need to upload the replacement image, then navigate to the page with the image you'd like to replace, and set the image action to select your image instead. Rinse and repeat for as many images as you'd like to replace.

You can do this for audio, you can remove or add sections of the tease, you can add features you wish were in the original tease, or (my favorite) you can study it to learn how it was made and works. I think studying existing teases is a great way for creators to improve and learn from others.
rakeshhame
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by rakeshhame »

shima wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:03 am Something I would really like is the ability to upload you own favorite images to use in webteases. I'm asking too much?

I recently found this website and I really like it but I have a big problem with webteases, some of the girls do nothing for me and I find hard to continue the tease experience.
For example I'm in love with Tale of the Succubus Hunter (and I guess many others are like me because has the highest rating) but there's a part [little spoiler here] where a girl ask you to play a game with her, you have to stroke while her nude picture is covered in strategic points, you have a button you can press to show the censored part but if you do you lose. I can't lose because the girl is not my type and I don't feel the need to press the button, if there was another girl I like a lot I might want to press the button.
So I was thinking of the ability to customize the webteases and use images of your choice (only for registered users and maybe hosted on another site and added with the url), but this should be available only if you re-play the tease, the "first run" should always be the original.

Anyway hello, this is my first post, I hope to not be too lazy and create my own tease, would be my way to say thank you to the creators of all the teases I played and I will play in the future.
You know what that is the exact same girl tha i didnt like in that tease :lol:
U can check my teases anyway maybe we think alike :-D
SEE TEASES CREATED BY ME AT:-
https://milovana.com/webteases/?author=106967
Spoiler: show
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

shima wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:00 am
Unnamed_007 wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:22 am I can't imagine how replacing pictures yourself would work though, especially since teases (the large ones) have hundreds of pictures, and they change at predetermined spots. You'd be one third of the way through making a tease.

I personally think that I would not like playing my own tease because if I create it I know it so well that there's no magic anymore.
I thought this. Then I decided to replay a tease after a few years and was geuinely surprised at some of the instructions :lol: time is a good cure.

I know the user Paswis didn't like some of my model choices so manually replaced them in guideme, but Eos does not support that.
fapnip
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by fapnip »

Roblsforbobls wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:49 am When you enter the URL fapnip provided, you'll be directed to the raw code of the json. Copy it and paste it to a notepad file on your desktop. [...]
Or, just right-click the JSON in the browser and select "Save As" ;-)
mangoman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by mangoman »

I do exactly that for years now. Works with Eos too. :whistle:

Download the tease, upload it as a backup in the Eos Editor and replace images. Try to avoid spoilers, don't read the texts haha.

It's a bit of work (especially for bigger teases) but it works.

Oh and don't forget to rate the original one.
shima
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by shima »

rakeshhame wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:33 am You know what that is the exact same girl tha i didnt like in that tease :lol:
Wasn't the only one or the worse, I used her as example because of the particular thing of the censored challenge but she wasn't bad, just tasteless
MisterFlames often uses models who are milf and/or with fake tits, 95% of those are a no no for me
But he does an awesome job at searching models who fit in his tease because of the right dress, pose, situation of the photos so I still like to play the parts with girls I don't like becase if that was real I won't find my top 10 girls but a mix of everything
paswis wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:10 pm I do exactly that for years now. Works with Eos too. :whistle:

Download the tease, upload it as a backup in the Eos Editor and replace images. Try to avoid spoilers, don't read the texts haha.
I think I will try this method to see if I like it
paswis wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:10 pm Oh and don't forget to rate the original one.
Always
But I really need to change my ratings because I give too many 4 an 5
iluvcbt
Explorer
Explorer

Post by iluvcbt »

Sorry but I can't get along with this line of thinking. "I don't like the model so give me away to fix it". The models are chosen by the authors because they fit the needs of the story, the kink involved, or just their ideal. If you're a submissive at all, part of the fun should be in following the directions of a woman you wouldn't necessarily be attracted to. I am not a fan of the hentai teases in the least. I have no use for the artform personally. However, the stories in many of them are well written, and I do them anyway because submitting to someone/thing I'm not at all attracted to makes the immersion deeper. Your own mileage may vary.
mangoman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by mangoman »

iluvcbt wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:11 pm Sorry but I can't get along with this line of thinking. "I don't like the model so give me away to fix it". The models are chosen by the authors because they fit the needs of the story, the kink involved, or just their ideal. If you're a submissive at all, part of the fun should be in following the directions of a woman you wouldn't necessarily be attracted to. I am not a fan of the hentai teases in the least. I have no use for the artform personally. However, the stories in many of them are well written, and I do them anyway because submitting to someone/thing I'm not at all attracted to makes the immersion deeper. Your own mileage may vary.
thats like your opinion, man.

i had a lot of teases where the writing was top notch and really hit home for me, but for some reason, the women even disgusts me. for example, I hate jewelry of all kinds. don't know why, but it really is a boner killer for me. can't do a lot of teases if I won't change the pics.
MisterFlames
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by MisterFlames »

shima wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:03 am Something I would really like is the ability to upload you own favorite images to use in webteases. I'm asking too much?

I really like the idea of having the option to upload your own images. I'm currently working on a tease with some more randomization where that would work.

But regarding the example you have mentioned. Even with an option like that, it wouldn't be feasible to change one of the main girls in a story-driven tease like that. There are - more or less - 200 pictures of that model in there, some of them are edited for a specific purpose and there are potentially a few scenes with her and another main girl. Not to mention that it's a type of game where the text is often referencing something the model does or the location of the scene.

Interesting to hear that you don't like Melissa that much, though. I'm actually a bit surprised, because I thought that she had more "main stream appeal" than my usual models. When I start writing a tease, I usually have a variety of model types in mind I really want in there. So it's very likely that some of them are not for everyone.
Sometimes I'm aware of that. For example, having a mature model (like 50+) in there who is just a normal story character unless you make specific choices. However, I will also think about more options to "bypass" tasks that only make sense if the girl actually does something for you.

Anyways, welcome to the community and I'm looking forward to see what you might create. :-D
shima
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by shima »

MisterFlames wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:14 pm Interesting to hear that you don't like Melissa that much, though. I'm actually a bit surprised, because I thought that she had more "main stream appeal" than my usual models. When I start writing a tease, I usually have a variety of model types in mind I really want in there. So it's very likely that some of them are not for everyone.
Sometimes I'm aware of that. For example, having a mature model (like 50+) in there who is just a normal story character unless you make specific choices. However, I will also think about more options to "bypass" tasks that only make sense if the girl actually does something for you.
I have very strict tastes and some of the girls you use are a nope for me, for example when I did the Nina ending I chosed to deny myself for that day and I simply finished because I want all the endings
You also used often the "she spreads her pussy" as the climax of the tease and I hate that, and you also keep some girl with clothes on too much time, I think this is the reason why I like Daisy, she's horny and she strips easily

1. Vagina plant, forever best waifu
2. Daisy, best body and looks very slutty
3. Witch, very good looking
4. Dani, good look
5. Selena, Not a great body but has the face of a girl who can really do all those bad things to you
6. Barbarian, good look, woul be probably higher with more visibility in the tease
7. Johanna, too many tattoos and not good looking but has that something
8. Chanel, nice look, just not my type
10. Madeline, not big fan of milf but has that something
11. Melissa, generic look, body a bit fridge
12. Swamp thing, I like but it's green lol
13. Gia, plastic
14. Kelly, plastic
15. Nina, too old for me

Now that I think about it I might dislike Melissa more because she does the games like the exercises lol, the idea to add them is good but you might not be in the right mod or situation to do them so if you want to use them again I suggest to have them as optional or even better with an alternative

Anyway all of them are 10/10 casting, you did a great job searching for the right photoshot that fit in the story
This is why I said I would like to change the pictures only after playing the tease with the original pictures because they are like that for a valid reason

ps: Anyone know if there's an offline version of the editor you can download and use on your pc? Would make very simple replacing pictures