All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Erikgoede
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Erikgoede »

Hello everyone!

This is my first tease ever. Please let me know if there are any bugs and how your experience of the tease was.
BunByun
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): My dom are so cute !! i love himmmm

Re: Feedback: Caprice Throat Training

Post by BunByun »

Hi ! I cannot do your tease (the oral part) because of NNN, my dom told me to don't do sexual task.

BUT, I can say a few think for improve your tease !

You can, maybe, do the choice to have the introduction, because is very long (for me), and when you don't want to have a stories (like me :-( ) you can now go in action ^^

another thing, useless but more imersive for your stories, puts color in text for each character ^^

i hope it's help you a little bit, however i think it's a good tease ! :-D
If you want to see my work for tease, tips, help, or just talk, join my discord ! https://discord.gg/ana5WPG3Nv
Erikgoede
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Erikgoede »

Coloring the different persona's was already on my to do list. Just couldn't wait to get it uploaded.

Also added a skipforward option inside the introduction. You can now skip the introduction or skip even futher inside the tease.
Quarz
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Quarz »

I rarely enjoy teases this focussed on blowjobs. However in this case I just love how messy it gets. It's also quite well written.
Sadly my deepthroat capabilities are not good enough to complete it quite as intended.

I look forward to seeing more from you :-)
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

You missed an item in the item list and it looks like there should be a piece of dialog here that isn't here
Spoiler: show
----
Good sluts dont gag. So let me teach you a lesson.
Say with the cock all the way down your throat:
Count all the way up to 25
Every time you gag hit your balls 5 times with your wooden spoon HARD!
Do it now!
Continue when done
----
The items list doesn't have a wooden spoon. It also doesn't say what I should be saying.
Also, in the beginning, it says I'm supposed to be on the ground. I assumed that this means kneeling with the dildo against a wall, which is what I did, but it's hard to tell when to look at the screen, which I need to stop what I'm doing in order to look. This makes me think that I don't know what my positioning should actually be. When testing this, where is your laptop/computer? What position is my body supposed to be in, and where is the dildo?
Erikgoede
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Erikgoede »

I will add the woodenspoon to the itemlist forgot about that punishment :whistle:

Futhermore by 'your place on the ground' just means however you like in this case. I think the tease is too long to hold 1 position like on your knees for example.

How you should position your laptop / monitor: I use a glass wall inside my bathroom, sticking your didlo with suction cup at he glass wall/door allows you to place your laptop behind the glass and read while performing a blowjob.

However you could also use a door. Just open it and use a doorstop or something to keep it in place. When you place the dildo on the very edge of your door you can watch past the door and place your laptop behind on a small table.

I believe there are other possibilities so just be creative!
peter1993
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by peter1993 »

Love the tease my throat will be sore for a while trying to complete it all.

I think the only improvement would be to add a something to remind you how deep to go and how much to pull out. Being out of breath and being so turned on makes remembering stuff hard :innocent: .
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

Not really a spoiler, but spelling
"HE PULLS YOUR HAIRE YOU LOST CONTROLE"
Should be "He pulls your hair, you lose control" ..I think
Marth85
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by Marth85 »

This is done really really well.
sl.adam
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by sl.adam »

Just finished the tease, all 2,5 hours of it and I absolutely loved it. Intense, long, the writing was so good that it didn't matter that I got really tired, with a sore throat: I just had to finish it. It absolutely improved my throat sucking skills, and I loved
feeling cum splatter all over my face, my drool over my face and body, and the task to snort it all up again: brilliant!
Thank you so much for writing this!

Spoiler about the end:
I didn't opt to release myself from chastity, as I want to tease myself for a lot more, but I would have loved to have come all over my dildo and then deep-throat it again. Next time, I am definitely doing that!
There were quite a few typo's though: I'd be happy to correct the ones I see, if there's a format I could edit perhaps?

There was also a missing image, or at least it bugged out when I got to a prompt that said: "You feel a hand on your throat" (not an exact quote, but searching for "throat" should get you there). It showed the outline of a square, with the background of the tease showing, rather than the image itself.

A random suggestion:
I loved the feeling of being plugged, but would have liked it if I were prompted to remove it at the end, or if there were more anal tasks. The focus should be on the cocksucking of course, but it felt so right and proper to be plugged while doing it, I was hoping there'd be more focus on it.
dwinmerlaik
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dwinmerlaik »

I loved it!! I played the last 2 parts on separated sessions tho! Thanks you for giving the option of skiping parts btw!!
Laki4n
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Laki4n »

excellent tease. Hope you make more of this kind
Mochrion
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by Mochrion »

Great tease! Hope you do another tease in the future, cheers!