All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Morexis
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by Morexis »

Happy early Halloween, everyone! πŸŽƒ

It's the spooky season and I have just the right game for this magical holiday: "Cum for the Cauldron"! :-D
You've finally been accepted as human aid at the most prestigious school for witchcraft. In your first week, you will meet five sexy witches who need fresh cum for their magical potions!
And after your first week, three more witches are waiting for you in the school's secret chambers.

If you want to learn more about the game's story, you can read the prologue on EroFights.
The game offers a lot of options and five different game modes to make this magical experience perfect for you!
You can even play it during No Nut November by enabling the according option, not letting you cum at all.
I also want to highlight the "Five Days" game mode which allows you to play CftC over the span of an entire week with one chapter each day. I've never created a multi-day tease before, so this is like a first attempt at that. ^^

The main game is quite vanilla but one of the bonus chapters focuses on anal play (dildo recommended). Also, the game includes futa and optional CEI and chastity.
You can find more information on the "information" page in the game.

"Cum for the Cauldron" was created in collaboration with the amazing Crimedick. Thank you very much for making this game possible! ^^
Fun fact: the game's title was suggested by fapnip on our Discord server.

Well, I hope you thoroughly enjoy this special Halloween game! As always, I look forward to your comments and feedback and let me know if you have any questions. :love:

Thank you, have a great weekend! :-)
Last edited by Morexis on Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
πŸ•ΉοΈ HAVE FUN PLAYING MY GAMES!

Join our Discord to get in contact with me and other hentai tease creators and players! πŸ€™
And please consider supporting me on Patreon for more content! πŸ’–
Spoiler: show

Creator of the MOST PLAYED tease in 2020 πŸ₯‡
Creator of the fourth most played tease in 2020
Creator of the third most played tease in 2019
FrankGER
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): locked in chastity by xAlisha1998

Re: FEEDBACK: Cum for the Cauldron

Post by FrankGER »

This is really a great tease, it was a lot of fun.
and in the end I'm......

Many thanks.

I can only recommend it to everyone to play.

Greetings Frank
Ceipawglover
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Ceipawglover »

This tease is awesome... I still haven't gone through the whole thing yet!

Do you plan to add any updates or a part two down the road? Maybe a Christmas edition?

(If not already in this one) do you plan on adding any humiliation themes? Sph? Or maybe having one of the witches convince you to cum in your own face?

Just thoughts... Either way 10/5 stars, please make more! Next month I'll be signing up to your patreon!
Morexis
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Morexis »

Thanks for the amazing comments! Your nice words really mean a lot to me :love:
Ceipawglover wrote: ↑Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:19 pm Do you plan to add any updates or a part two down the road? Maybe a Christmas edition?
These games take multiple months to create, so we're probably already too late for a Christmas version. However, since the feedback has been so great so far, I'm definetly considering to make a second part of the same story but with some new characters.
(Besides, I already have another project planned for December which will be even better ;-) )
(Quick update: I changed my plans and the project I had planned for December will now be released in January of 2021. There's still something coming in December but it won't be the big project.)
Ceipawglover wrote: ↑Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:19 pm (If not already in this one) do you plan on adding any humiliation themes? Sph? Or maybe having one of the witches convince you to cum in your own face?
Hmm I had some SPH in one of my past games and got a bunch of negative comments specifically because of it. I could make a special storyline with humiliation though, if that's something people are interested in. ^^
Ceipawglover wrote: ↑Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:19 pm Either way 10/5 stars, please make more! Next month I'll be signing up to your patreon!
Thank you very much! I'm already working some very interesing projects! :-D
Last edited by Morexis on Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Join our Discord to get in contact with me and other hentai tease creators and players! πŸ€™

vemio
Explorer
Explorer

Post by vemio »

Hey Morexis another great tease by you.
There is a bug with the five day option. Day 4 and 5 skipped the main menu and after completing day 5 I can't access the main menu at all. It just gets stuck in a loop.
Morexis
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Morexis »

vemio wrote: ↑Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:21 am There is a bug with the five day option. Day 4 and 5 skipped the main menu and after completing day 5 I can't access the main menu at all. It just gets stuck in a loop.
Thank you for letting me know about this. I made some changes to the Five Days game mode after the release and it seems I accidentally removed some important parts.

I already fixed it and everything should work fine now. ^^

EDIT: While I was working on the Five Days game mode, I decided to make some more changes to it. You can now access the information and settings page if you return for the next day. That allows you to change preferences during the week, for example enabling CEI after the first day. Previously, this was only possible by resetting your Five Days progress and starting fresh.

CaptainCrunch
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by CaptainCrunch »

Thank you for taking the time to make such thoughtful content. Your work never fails to impress! I was curious if you ever plan on making a CBT focused non-pony tease (or at least a character-focused portion of a tease) like Widowmaker and parts of Bowsette? Thanks again!
Morexis
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Morexis »

Thanks for the nice words! I hope to continue impressing in the future. 😊
CaptainCrunch wrote: ↑Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:41 pm I was curious if you ever plan on making a CBT focused non-pony tease (or at least a character-focused portion of a tease) like Widowmaker and parts of Bowsette?
I usually like having different parts of a game for different kinks instead of one game focused on only one thing. That way, people who don't enjoy a particular theme can just play the other parts of the game.

However, I might create a game where the main focus is CBT in the future if that's something people are interested in. We'll see. πŸ˜‰