How to create funscripts?

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

CBJustCB
Explorer
Explorer

How to create funscripts?

Post by CBJustCB »

Hope I am asking in the right forum or maybe this belongs over on 'Games'? Maybe not.

I haven't been able to find any reference - except in passing - to getting started creating a FUNSCRIPT file for any given video. Fred Tungsten's archive is an excellent library for the Cock Hero & related vids but it doesn't cover everything, and anyway there are a gajillion other vids out there. Can anyone point me in roughly the right direction? Or even refer me to someone they know of who has done this, so I can PM them?

Thanks peeps :-D
47dahc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: How to create funscripts?

Post by 47dahc »

There is a few programs that have been created and covered on the EroScripts website. Go to the software section and read there. I downloaded a couple of them but haven't had a chance to really sit down and actually script anything yet. I have a couple of Anjelica vids I want to script just need time and privacy.
sweden123
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sweden123 »

I tried this method a few years back: https://github.com/funjack/funscripting

It works fine and is not too complicated, but it's a pretty time consuming even for a few minutes of video when there is no repeated pattern. There might be more efficient ways now though
hashcloud
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by hashcloud »

LondonGent
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by LondonGent »

First question is "what do you want to script?" There is a big difference between scripting something with simple beats (such as a cock hero video) and trying to match the on-screen action.

If it's a cock hero, there are three main techniques: audio, video or manual.

Audio is easiest if the author has shared a beats mp3 file. You can run it through funscript generator or audacity and they'll detect the beat sounds and output a file automatically. If there isn't a beat file you might be able to get it working by adjusting the equaliser settings to drown out all the other sounds, but that can be tricky and unreliable.

If the video has a visible beat meter then Liquid has put together a tool called VideoSync. As long as you're comfortable compiling your own code then it can look at a specific location in a video (i.e. the beat bar) and generate a beat whenever it changes to a certain colour. A bit more involved, but still much faster than doing it manually!

If neither of these are possible, you're limited to doing it manually. For cock hero videos that usually means playing the video and hitting a button every time there is a beat. Again, I use VideoSync for this or sometimes JoyFunScripter.

If you want to match the on-screen action then it's much more involved. JoyFunScripter or OpenFunScripter are your best options. I find the quickest way is to make two passes through the video, one adding the top of each stroke at the relevant height and then play through the video again and add the bottom of each stroke. If you want these to be accurate it's often easiest to play the video at a slower speed, which means scripting 5 minutes of video can easily take 20+ minutes.