E-Stim Tower MODDING thread

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
lawman5297
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Re: E-Stim Tower MODDING thread

Post by lawman5297 »

lolol2 wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:52 am
vaginal_itch wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:11 pm I plan to have a beta version ready by the fall of summer.
Glad to hear you are still working on it, can't wait for it. :-)
But take your time, don't rush with it.

Electro wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:42 am Is it okay if I use some of your audio in the SexScripts platform?
Would it be okay if I publish the audio I want to use as a resource pack so others on SexScripts could use it too? - This helps SexScripts because their bandwidth is limited and if I make multiple SexScripts with the same audio, users don't need to download the same set of files multiple times for each SexScript that use the same audio files and others would be able to create their SexScripts by referencing the files they already downloaded for my typing game.
I'll add credit for you unless you don't want to be credited? Would you want something like "eStim audio used with permission from lolol2 from Milovana" or something else?
Yes you can upload my audio files there. I like it when people create new stuff, when my audio files help to get new stuff out I'm glad to help.
I don't need "the fame" to be mentioned but when I find audio files random on the internet I really like it when you can see the author so you can maybe find more of it. So mention my username and Milovana would be cool so people can find over here. :-)

Does lolol2 have some new stim files? I would like to get them some how. I am a big fan of his work and always looking for new stuff.
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

My creations:
Spoiler: show

[Tutorial] Building your own DIY E-Stim Stereo Device

Videos:
06/2020 - Estim Sync Hero Vol. 01

Teases:
04/2020 - Estim Mansion under Quarantine
12/2019 - Estim Challenge
12/2018 - Estim Distraction
03/2018 - The Estim Tower - Endless Mode
01/2018 - The Estim Tower
05/2017 - The Estim Mansion
Krrpe32
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Krrpe32 »

Hey,

is there anybody woking on BrycisEstimExperience ? :yes:
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

Krrpe32 wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:54 pm Hey,

is there anybody woking on BrycisEstimExperience ? :yes:
My understanding is the original person putting it together got frustrated battling the bugs and feel like they were in the deep end. Mantrid took the most complete version of it, fixed the bugs, and released EStimSurprise as a platform to play with the estim files Mantrid created. It requires using GuideMe(which was the same thing required to play BrycisEstimExperience too).

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=21864
bobross235
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bobross235 »

Hi,

tldr:
I created modded sound files so the GuideMe version of "Estim Tower 2.3" works better with the 2B.
Download here:
https://mega.nz/file/U6hW2LDa#6v-J4cD4T ... 3trxYIz8ZM
Replace all files from the folder "AAaudio" with the ones from the archive.
Only use with 2B device. Select "standard pain files" in the GUI.

Looking forward for your feedback!

Details:

I bought my 2B a couple weeks ago and of course tried all estim webteases. In the estim tower I have the same problem as many (all?) other 2b users. The pain files are not working well. Of course I first thought it's a configuration problem. I bought the link cable, installed the new firmware, tried around with map c, adv. stereo and so on but nothing really led to the results I hoped for. While reading on I learned from this forum (and the 2b forum) that it's a problem with audio processing when using a digital estim device. I had a closer look at the wavefiles of "estim tower" and also "estim bondage" (thanks to lolol2 and also alexfayer who provided the files as downloads). What I learned is mostly just gathered from many posts but I still want to summarize it here.
I am ONLY looking at the volume here, not at the frequencies.
Very short sounds are not working at all, here is an example from the harsh audio files:
...because The 2b always ramps up the signal. Here is an example from estim bondage:
Each sound is longer than 3 seconds. But using the 2b I still feel a rampup of roughly 1 second using this file before the stimming reaches maximum.
Using other devices without digital processing you would feel the full power immediately.

Note: If anyone wants 2b users to feel pain in their future webteases - please provide files with signals longer than 1,5 seconds :)

Some of the standard pain files from estim tower are closer to 1 second but still not long enough. You feel the first bit here but the following bits are not long enough:

The easiest solution for me was to use the sound files from "Estim Bondage" for "Estim Tower". So I converted, copied and renamed them to fit the 45 pain files of "Estim Tower".
But still the pain files were not really painful. In "Estim bondage" the pain files are played louder which really makes a difference. So I increased the volume of the new pain files and also decreased the volume all tease files.
Example tease before decreasing volume:
Imageand after decreasing:

And an example for a pain file after increasing (normal version higher above in this post):

Warning: Only use these new files with a 2B. There were some discussions about the frequencies used in the "Estim Bondage" pain files and I'm not an expert in this area.

Please correct me if I'm wrong regarding some points.

Cheers!
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

Cool!
Thanks for posting this!
Can't try it because I have no 2B device but looks like this could work very well. :yes:
My creations:
Spoiler: show

[Tutorial] Building your own DIY E-Stim Stereo Device

Videos:
06/2020 - Estim Sync Hero Vol. 01

Teases:
04/2020 - Estim Mansion under Quarantine
12/2019 - Estim Challenge
12/2018 - Estim Distraction
03/2018 - The Estim Tower - Endless Mode
01/2018 - The Estim Tower
05/2017 - The Estim Mansion
alexfayer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by alexfayer »

Very good explanation of how to achive "pain" with the 2B and why it doens't work with traditional files.

I also tried out the beta version firmware but the behaviour didn't change much so I reverted back to the stable one.
kksavas
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by kksavas »

:w00t: finally some fixed the painfiles.
will test them soon ^^
throwawayacct
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by throwawayacct »

Using a frequency on the low end might give the pain response you're looking for with the slightly longer signal needed in the 2B. I'd think an alternating L-R in that low freq would mitigate the ramping?
Dust
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Dust »

I just tested the "new" pain files for the 2B and they are really great, thank you very much. I was not sure how to calibrate for the new files but having the bars around 60% (in the calibration process) seems to be fine. At least there was no flickering on the screen of the 2b while the pain files played.
But I have the same problem as with "estim bondage". While the pain files are painful, they are also just so intense that it is really hard to not cum for me. I would prefer if the active part of the pain files were shorter (and maybe even stronger), but this is just my opinion.

P.S. I had problems with GuideMe and the images. Most of them were not dislayed correctly, they were not scaled to fit the window. I suppose that this should not happen but I could not fix it by tinkering with the settings.
otto_dix
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): On Probation for ownership

Post by otto_dix »

I agree with Dust.

The new files are actually feel really great. But the point is to be short enough to avoid cumming, and intense enough to spike the adrenaline rush. After all, the reason we are sent to the pain rooms is because we got too close to cumming.
bobross235
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bobross235 »

Thanks for the feedback. When I have time I will test with a multimeter and a timer what is the "shortest" full-strength signal possible with the 2B. And I will have a closer look at what can be achieved with different frequencies! :-)
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

That sucks that every increase in audio has a delay with the 2B. Let me ask a question to clarify, so if you are playing a file and it is actively playing along and it has a 1 second hop from about 60% to 80% volume, you might not even feel it, it would potentially just be a slow ramp-up? Does this mean the 2B can't even feel simple quick nuances or is this specific to volume(amplitude)?

..if that isn't true, could someone just play something at a barely there volume as a carrier and then spike it from there or does that get filtered/ramp delayed?
bobross235
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bobross235 »

Based on just "feeling" the rampup (i will do proper electronical tests when I have the time) it took ~1second to go from zero to 100% (it felt linear). So if you have a 1 second hop from 60% to 80% the rampup would be much shorter, maybe ~0.2 seconds. So you would feel the hop, it would just be a little bit shorter than on other devices.
if that isn't true, could someone just play something at a barely there volume as a carrier and then spike it from there or does that get filtered/ramp delayed?
I had the exact same idea! I played a low volume sound on repeat in VLC while trying the tease but it didn't help with the pain files.
BamaSwitch
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by BamaSwitch »

Sorry for the dumb question, but how do I run the XML files? I have the tease downloaded and the files replaced but I haven't found anything that will execute the script properly. Thanks! :blush: