Events for the milo chat?

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Arianna
Explorer
Explorer

Events for the milo chat?

Post by Arianna »

Hey milovanians,

I'd like to get some general feedback about the idea of holding up scheduled events in the chatroom here.
As some of you may already know if you met me in there the last days, I'm currently working on such an event to take place. Details for that will probably be posted later tonight, all you need to know so far is it'll be about some naughty fun ;-)

What I'd like to know now is, would you be interested in visiting and most important partaking in such events? These could be everything from simple discussions about certain subjects till serious teasing sessions.

I know it's hard to give a meaningful reply to such a vague question, but as I said in the beginning this thread is just meant to give me some general feedback. And of course to get an impression of what type of audience would like to use the chat more frequently, giggles.

Arianna
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Re: Events for the milo chat?

Post by jp »

As a regular visitor of the chat, you already know I'd love scheduled events. =)

I know most guys usually join the chat to be teased while most women join just for the community. Kind of a conflict of interest there. With some scheduled activities I think it'd be a great way to get more people visiting the chat, and to encourage discussion rather than just wanting play time. ;)

Would love to see the chat room more active more often, and I think this would be a great step towards doing that.

For the guys:
I'd hope you would want to show up for discussions as well as play times, but it sure would be nice to know when activities are going on rather than just randomly joining and checking, right?

For the gals:
I know that sometimes you ladies ARE in the mood just to play... wouldn't it be great to know there will be people to play with at certain times rather than just popping in randomly?
Dan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Little Miss Jay

Post by Dan »

I think it's a good idea, I mean I've checked in a few times and nothing's happening so I've ended up leaving pretty much straight away. But having set times for chat sessions does clash a lot with schedules, everyone needs to be free at the same time of day and with real life stuff and time differences etc it's always a problem. Hope it works out though :-D

- dan
Devoted to the amazing Miss Jay ♥
Last orgasm on January 25th 2012
Earliest chance of next orgasm: May 11th
ThomasKu
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ThomasKu »

I'd give it a try.
slaafbarry
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by slaafbarry »

Dan wrote:I think it's a good idea, I mean I've checked in a few times and nothing's happening so I've ended up leaving pretty much straight away. But having set times for chat sessions does clash a lot with schedules, everyone needs to be free at the same time of day and with real life stuff and time differences etc it's always a problem. Hope it works out though :-D

- dan
I've had the same problem. I checked and nothing happened so i left straight away.
Would be fun. Let's see what will happen
jlx666
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jlx666 »

same for me
MistressD
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by MistressD »

This sounds great - building community especially - it would depend on timing of course, but I am very interested!

Mistress D
aldorax
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by aldorax »

I'd be game to participate, to keep this great community site going strong .... talking or teasing, philosophizing or playing, it's the interaction that makes the community !
slave9898
Explorer
Explorer

Post by slave9898 »

i would definitely be interested in playing.

just name a time.
smallitalian4
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): No one to brag about here :( Still Looking for the one to serve!!

Post by smallitalian4 »

I would be interested in the discussion part...but I am not allowed to play with others yet :no: lol
un-ownded :( but looking to be owned :)