iPhone T&D App - looking for Beta Testers

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
tonyasub
Explorer
Explorer

iPhone T&D App - looking for Beta Testers

Post by tonyasub »

Hello T&D friends,

I am a software developer that's also very much into Tease and Denial, both as the giver and the receiver, with my partner. I created an iPhone app that lets you play various card games such as blackjack and poker against a virtual dealer. Each hand you win, the closer you get to winning an orgasm. But when you lose a hand you will be required to perform a task like touching or edging. If you give up, you're denied.

I am looking for some beta testers to try the app and provide honest feedback so I can perfect it. I'd like to find about 10 people who are into tease and denial games and are a mix of gender identities and orientations if possible. The main requirement is that you have an iPhone (it will not run on Android, sorry) and are willing to try and test the app and answer some questions along the way to help improve/perfect it. As gratitude, you will be given a free copy of the app and (if desired) your name in the credits once it is officially released.

If you are interested, please message me back with your gender identity, orientation, and a quick blurb as to why you can be an effective tester.

Thanks!

PS: If this post violates any rules of this forum it was totally unintentional. Please accept my sincerest apology and direct me to the proper place.
qatguy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Sub/Slave(s): I'm a switch

but mostly a sissy submissive

Re: iPhone T&D App - looking for Beta Testers

Post by qatguy »

any chance, u adapt your app, to Android devices?
tonyasub
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tonyasub »

Hi, thanks for your interest. I will adapt to Android after the iPhone version is fully tested and released. I will let you know.
qatguy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Sub/Slave(s): I'm a switch

but mostly a sissy submissive

Post by qatguy »

thanks!

btw, i volunteer, to be a Android tester.
Teestein
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Teestein »

Und bitte die Version auch in Deutsch!