[Release] Estim Chatroom

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Lamalas
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: [Release] Estim Chatroom

Post by Lamalas »

submalewillbow123 wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:26 pm After downgrading to 2.106 the pain file issue seems to be resolved.
That's interesting, that would mean the 2.120b beta firmware also impacts the normal stereo mode. I was not expecting that. The whole reason I wasn't using the advanced stereo mode for this tease is because I highly suspected Rillo designed all audio for version 2.106..

Now that I think about it, I did notice a difference regarding output mapping. In normal stereo, with output mapping C I can generally only get the dials on the 2B up to about 7% (this is identical to my 2.106 experience), whereas with output mapping A i can get it up to 25~30%.
At first I thought this was only a change in output volume, to allow for smaller increments (going from 7 to 8% is a much bigger jump than going from 29 to 30%.. believe me :lol:) but it seems there is more going on here.
thebears73
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by thebears73 »

Lamalas wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:35 am
submalewillbow123 wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:26 pm After downgrading to 2.106 the pain file issue seems to be resolved.
That's interesting, that would mean the 2.120b beta firmware also impacts the normal stereo mode. I was not expecting that. The whole reason I wasn't using the advanced stereo mode for this tease is because I highly suspected Rillo designed all audio for version 2.106..

Now that I think about it, I did notice a difference regarding output mapping. In normal stereo, with output mapping C I can generally only get the dials on the 2B up to about 7% (this is identical to my 2.106 experience), whereas with output mapping A i can get it up to 25~30%.
At first I thought this was only a change in output volume, to allow for smaller increments (going from 7 to 8% is a much bigger jump than going from 29 to 30%.. believe me :lol:) but it seems there is more going on here.
As i said elsewhere MAP C on the BETA with NORMAL STEREO mode.
submalewillbow123
Explorer
Explorer

Post by submalewillbow123 »

Lamalas wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:35 am That's interesting, that would mean the 2.120b beta firmware also impacts the normal stereo mode. I was not expecting that. The whole reason I wasn't using the advanced stereo mode for this tease is because I highly suspected Rillo designed all audio for version 2.106..

This topic has also been discussed on the Estim Systems forum. A dev said that output mapping should only affect 'Advanced Stereo Mode' as they have not changed regular 'stereo' mode. However this is definitely not correct as multiple users have confirmed that output mapping is affecting regular 'stereo' mode. The general consensus is that Map C outputs more power at a lower setting and more closely mimics 2.106. Like you say, Map A requires turning up the box higher to get a similar result. Map B is pretty much useless and I don't even know why its a thing.
kksavas
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by kksavas »

it also depends on your electrode setup ....
with my favortite setup every session ends with everything as high as possible ^^
but if i change my electrode setup a bit its hard to get above 10% on my penis....
(normal stereo mode)
Rillo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Rillo »

tr0gd0r wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:58 pm Really loved this tease! Any plans to add new girls/scenarios, seems like there's a lot you could do with it.

Playing on DIY stereostim, Lala feels a little low to me also, could do with a small boost.

Anyway, congrats on actually shipping something, I've been working on an estim tease for months and I know how much work it is to get it finished.
Thanks! :-)

At this point I don't have plans for new girls or scenarios. That's not to say there won't be other girls in the future.
I have thought about doing seasonal girls (only appear in summer/winter/special dates).

I will have to look at Lala's file again and see what I can do.
Stimmer0815
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Stimmer0815 »

Hi,

Thank you fot this great tease. I love it :-)

But I have the following problem with cute Pink. can anybody comprehend the following error?

Cute Pink: Direct Message to friend,

Cute Pink : Hi

Do you want to respond?

YES!

Stimmer: Hello...

And then the programm freezes... Its not all the time, but often when this happens. And it happens only with Cute Pink.

By the way, i there any trick to get the rare screens from CutePink, Liquid Love and Ch3rry Fire? I have all girls in friendlist and all rare Scenarios except for this 3.
Can you please give a hint for this?

Thank you very much and have a nice day.
Rillo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Rillo »

Stimmer0815 wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:12 pm Hi,

Thank you fot this great tease. I love it :-)

But I have the following problem with cute Pink. can anybody comprehend the following error?

Do you want to respond?

YES!

And then the programm freezes... Its not all the time, but often when this happens. And it happens only with Cute Pink.

By the way, i there any trick to get the rare screens from CutePink, Liquid Love and Ch3rry Fire? I have all girls in friendlist and all rare Scenarios except for this 3.
Can you please give a hint for this?

Thank you very much and have a nice day.
Can you please tell me the following.
1. What message does ElectroDude send you when you message him?
2. How long do you wait for CutePink18? There are a few rare cases where the tease can be slow to load.
3. Are there any CutePink18 scenarios you have never seen? (I am assuming rare based on your comment).

Hint for getting more rare scenarios:
Spoiler: show
Message them from the friends menu. You will have better odds.
phoopha
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by phoopha »

I read with interest the comments about the 2B and pain files. I'm also a 2B user, but I'm not sure whether I have been to any sections in this tease that are meant to deliver pain files. Are they obvious, eg mentioned by the girl stimming, or are they more of a surprise?
Rillo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Rillo »

phoopha wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:21 pm I read with interest the comments about the 2B and pain files. I'm also a 2B user, but I'm not sure whether I have been to any sections in this tease that are meant to deliver pain files. Are they obvious, eg mentioned by the girl stimming, or are they more of a surprise?
It should be obvious.
Stimmer0815
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Stimmer0815 »

Rillo wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:05 pm
Stimmer0815 wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:12 pm

Can you please tell me the following.
1. What message does ElectroDude send you when you message him?
You are a legend. How do you do it :-)

2. How long do you wait for CutePink18? There are a few rare cases where the tease can be slow to load.
what do you mean with "wait"?

3. Are there any CutePink18 scenarios you have never seen? (I am assuming rare based on your comment).
Only rare from cutePinkk, Ch3rryFire LiquidLove and also Lectric Lady are missing.
I know for lectry lady my reputation has to be more bad than now.

I also see the secret girl.

47dahc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by 47dahc »

Same here with CutePink18 after messaging the room. She said Hey there and I responded yes. I've had common and uncommon with her and this is the first time for her or the tease locking up on me.
throwawayacct
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by throwawayacct »

Can't seem to trigger anything but the common from CutePink18, and even then rarely. LiquidLove too.

Lala was too quiet.

A few of the "girls" are seriously aggressive in asking for chats. Katy, Lala, StimGal99, and HoneyDreams1 are varying shades of annoying as fuck, especially since I only get the 2 most common from any of them. Does declining them affect reputation?

I got the "hidden" girl a couple times. Would be great if she had a different script than the one, like if she went through the same 3 common, medium, rare as the others.

I've spent over a dozen hours on this since launch (my partner has been working overtime in healthcare and I have down time), and can't seem to get the rare ones from LiquidLove, CutePink18, Ch3rryFire, or MistressZap.
FatherDarkness
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by FatherDarkness »

I think declining does negatively affect reputation. I have managed to go through everything in the tease, including all of the rare scenarios. Get them on your friend list and message them from there and it makes it more likely to get the rare scenario.

I think it would be nice to have something where if you have all of the progress points you can just select the scenario that you want, along the lines of the elevator code from the Tower.

I really enjoyed the scenarios where you interact with the girl during the scene and it has an effect on how things proceed.
Rillo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Rillo »

throwawayacct wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:32 pm A few of the "girls" are seriously aggressive in asking for chats. Katy, Lala, StimGal99, and HoneyDreams1 are varying shades of annoying as fuck, especially since I only get the 2 most common from any of them. Does declining them affect reputation?
Those girls are aggressive by design. As your reputation increases they will increasingly be after your attention.
Declining them hurts your reputation. Also, leaving a session in the middle will greatly hurt your reputation.
They don't like being abandoned. :lol:
throwawayacct wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:32 pm I've spent over a dozen hours on this since launch (my partner has been working overtime in healthcare and I have down time), and can't seem to get the rare ones from LiquidLove, CutePink18, Ch3rryFire, or MistressZap.
Those are designed to be some of the hardest to get. Good luck! :-D
Rillo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Rillo »

Stimmer0815 wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:12 pm ...

Do you want to respond?

YES!

47dahc wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:44 pm Same here with CutePink18 after messaging the room. She said Hey there and I responded yes. I've had common and uncommon with her and this is the first time for her or the tease locking up on me.
Strange. I tried to recreate the issue but was not able to.
Her rare scenario has 2 paths so it may be loading extra content if that is what is trying to load.

How long did you wait before refreshing? If you reach this issue again can you let it sit for a few minutes? While building the tease I myself did run into a few (rare) times where some loading times were 20+ seconds. This is because some scenarios load 30+ large images and a few sound files that are near 8MB in size. While not large it can put strain on your browser if you have a large number of tabs open.