[Tease Program] Tease-AI Java (1.4)

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Courtney
Sub/Slave(s): Courtney

Re: [Tease Program] Tease-AI Java (1.2.2)

Post by ski23 »

lotar232 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:11 pm
ski23 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:54 pm
lotar232 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:54 am

I've been playing a fork of Spicy in TAJ for about a year now, periodically syncing to the main branch and making compatability fixes, but I have a lower bar for Polish than Godragon, and I stopped trying to sync 4-5 months ago. I've also started experimenting with doing toy integrations in some of my spicy scripts (Pishock &lovense have API's you can ping from javascript to issue a shock or control a lovense vibrator)... which work for me, but might make my branch of code clunky if you don't have the same toys as I, (and I would need to write onboarding code to coach users how to set up the toys, where I've just jammed some constants in the code)

One other shadow hanging over TAI Java is the Nashorn warnings I keep seeing... I think at some point someone is going to have to port TAI Java itself to GraalVM (or whatever the new engine is) or else we'll find one day that TAI Java won't run on current Java installs.... I'm a little leery of investing a lot of time polishing my Spicy fork without seeing anyone go after that potential issue.
Regarding spicy, I can't speak for that as I'm not involved in that project. However, there are other personalities for TAJ in the works mainly one that I'm working on and others. You have to understand though that I can't work on this full time and I have a full time job, relationship, and other hobbies. Regarding Nashorn, Tease AI Java will never break one day because of this. All those warnings are saying is that nashorn will be removed in a later version of Java. However, when we upgrade to that version of Java we would have to deal with that so it's not something that would just break because we would have to upgrade to that version anyway. Furthermore, moving to Graal is a priority and is definitely going to happen. On the topic of personalities, I can't give much info on when certain personalities will or won't come out. GodDragon and I have created this platform as a way to make personalities and it has way more possibilities than the original TAI but at the end of the day it can't always just be the 2 of us making both TAJ and every personality. There have been many weeks that I have worked in excess of 40 hours a week on this project and it isn't sustainable to continue at that rate all the time.
sorry, I think I misspoke about the Nashorn issue... by "current" I meant "current in the future".... i.e. at some point in the future we would need to port to GraalVM or provide hokey install instructions to newcomers to find an old version of Java thats still compatible.... if there's some long period of time where TAJ won't run and people are waiting for TAJ itself to get fixed to match Auto-updated Java installs, that might be a roadblock to developers...
When I get a chance I'll go ahead and start experimenting with Graal and see if I can get some stuff working with it so it's ready.
Wrought_in_Iron
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Wrought_in_Iron »

meaculpa_uk wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:38 pm From the TAI Java Alpha thread.

"Spicy Java seeming to be the only viable reason for using TAIJava, then a lot of people are wanting to see if it's worth bothering with the port from standard TAI. The original Spicy was a great example of a brilliant idea that was implemented exceedling badly. People just want to know if Java Spicy lives up to the hype and to get a flavour of it. Right now you're blocking development of new personalities for both formats of TAI because no one knows which is better. 1885 effectively killed Miss Blue by releasing Fury but without incorporating the changes from Sweet Patch and making his own changes, so it's now impossible to run both Miss Blue and Fury from the same .exe

This forum is dying and interest is lacking because there's been no communication and developers/scripts writers are just bored of the uncertainty. If you want this place to gather pace, then releasing the Alpha of Spicy Java will at least give folks an idea of where to direct attention to. "
I'm not sure if you're suggesting that something runs in a broken form, but running Miss Blue off the Fury patch has worked fine for me.
lotar232
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lotar232 »

ski23 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:24 pm
ski23 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:54 pm

Regarding spicy, I can't speak for that as I'm not involved in that project. However, there are other personalities for TAJ in the works mainly one that I'm working on and others. You have to understand though that I can't work on this full time and I have a full time job, relationship, and other hobbies. Regarding Nashorn, Tease AI Java will never break one day because of this. All those warnings are saying is that nashorn will be removed in a later version of Java. However, when we upgrade to that version of Java we would have to deal with that so it's not something that would just break because we would have to upgrade to that version anyway. Furthermore, moving to Graal is a priority and is definitely going to happen. On the topic of personalities, I can't give much info on when certain personalities will or won't come out. GodDragon and I have created this platform as a way to make personalities and it has way more possibilities than the original TAI but at the end of the day it can't always just be the 2 of us making both TAJ and every personality. There have been many weeks that I have worked in excess of 40 hours a week on this project and it isn't sustainable to continue at that rate all the time.
sorry, I think I misspoke about the Nashorn issue... by "current" I meant "current in the future".... i.e. at some point in the future we would need to port to GraalVM or provide hokey install instructions to newcomers to find an old version of Java thats still compatible.... if there's some long period of time where TAJ won't run and people are waiting for TAJ itself to get fixed to match Auto-updated Java installs, that might be a roadblock to developers...
When I get a chance I'll go ahead and start experimenting with Graal and see if I can get some stuff working with it so it's ready.
that would be great...Thanks! if it at least gets scoped out we'll know how hard it will be to do the conversion.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by GodDragon »

lotar232 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:32 am
ski23 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:24 pm

that would be great...Thanks! if it at least gets scoped out we'll know how hard it will be to do the conversion.
Shouldn't be too hard. GraalVM supports a Nashorn legacy mode so nothing should change. Only things we need to deal with is how internal function registers like sendMessage work. But otherwise it shouldn't be a problem at all.
SilentSix
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SilentSix »

A little new to this, but unless im blind...... how the hell do I run this? I have Java installed. Thanks in advance! :-)
Stay safe! :-)
My Teases
Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Spielers »

SilentSix wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:33 am A little new to this, but unless im blind...... how the hell do I run this? I have Java installed. Thanks in advance! :-)
simple dobble click the TeaseAI.jar
SilentSix
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SilentSix »

Spielers wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:59 pm
SilentSix wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:33 am A little new to this, but unless im blind...... how the hell do I run this? I have Java installed. Thanks in advance! :-)
Unless I did something wrong, im getting a rar file.
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (10.53 KiB) Viewed 2555 times
Stay safe! :-)
My Teases
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): Courtney
Sub/Slave(s): Courtney

Post by ski23 »

SilentSix wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:52 pm
Spielers wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:59 pm
Unless I did something wrong, im getting a rar file.
right click TeaseAI.jar and do run with java runtime.
DatFace
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DatFace »

ok... so how do I get it to run?
I am completely lost and unable to start the application

right click on the jar file, open with openJDK, cmd pops up for a split second and closes again

ok.. got it to work.. seems like it just didn't want to start the first few times I double clicked the jar file..
orangepotato
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by orangepotato »

When i try to add the mischevious personality, and then i open the program, it just gets stuck on a screen that says checking personalities
Attachments
3e4879e633355a149203497db58b722c.png
3e4879e633355a149203497db58b722c.png (4.5 KiB) Viewed 2132 times
machine_maker
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by machine_maker »

Having an issue where images from URL files aren't showing up? When I go to Settings/Media/URL Files, and scroll through the various URL Files there, nothing ever shows up on the Preview and during Teases, when an image is requested from a URL file, nothing is shown (black screen). I even created a test url file with a single URL in it that works in a browser but when clicked on in Settings/Media/URL Files, nothing shows up in the preview.

There was an issue for regular TeaseAI where, after a somewhat recent windows update, I was getting a Could not create secure SSL/TLS channel error whenever an image was requested from a url file. That was fixed by adding

Code: Select all

<runtime>
        <AppContextSwitchOverrides value="Switch.System.Net.DontEnableSystemDefaultTlsVersions=false"/>
    </runtime>
to the end of Tease AI.exe.config. I wonder if that has something to do with this?
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

machine_maker wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:41 pm Having an issue where images from URL files aren't showing up? When I go to Settings/Media/URL Files, and scroll through the various URL Files there, nothing ever shows up on the Preview and during Teases, when an image is requested from a URL file, nothing is shown (black screen). I even created a test url file with a single URL in it that works in a browser but when clicked on in Settings/Media/URL Files, nothing shows up in the preview.

There was an issue for regular TeaseAI where, after a somewhat recent windows update, I was getting a Could not create secure SSL/TLS channel error whenever an image was requested from a url file. That was fixed by adding

<runtime>
        <AppContextSwitchOverrides value="Switch.System.Net.DontEnableSystemDefaultTlsVersions=false"/>
    </runtime>
to the end of Tease AI.exe.config. I wonder if that has something to do with this?
Anything in the logs?
Herijin
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Herijin »

Same problems as Orangepotato, only occurs when adding another personality (tested with Mischievous and Spicy).

Here are the two logs created when I try launching the program once:

log-27-10-2020 19-30-40

07:30:40 PM INFO: Checking libraries for updates...
07:30:41 PM INFO: Library uber-EstimAPI-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar is only local but keeping and not deleting.
07:30:41 PM INFO: Libraries checked and up-to-date.
07:30:41 PM INFO: Restarting TAJ with JAVA-FX startup parameters...
: Libraries checked and up-to-date.

log-27-10-2020 19-30-41

07:30:41 PM INFO: Checking libraries for updates...
07:30:42 PM INFO: Library uber-EstimAPI-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar is only local but keeping and not deleting.
07:30:42 PM INFO: Libraries checked and up-to-date.
07:30:42 PM INFO: Initialization done.
07:30:42 PM INFO: Launching TAJ 1.2.2
07:30:42 PM INFO: Personality 'Default Personality' version 1.0 loaded.
42 PM INFO: Launching TAJ 1.2.2
also: I did the "java -jar TeaseAI.jar" thing and "java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError" appeared, I solved that by changing the Java version to 15 (WIndows was using Java 8 or something idk). But solving the Java problem did not solve the "Checking Personalities Loop" problem.

Hopefully formatted this right, first time posting here :wave:
fean
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fean »

Herijin wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:45 pm Same problems as Orangepotato, only occurs when adding another personality (tested with Mischievous and Spicy).

log-27-10-2020 19-30-40

07:30:41 PM INFO: Library uber-EstimAPI-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar is only local but keeping and not deleting.

log-27-10-2020 19-30-41

07:30:42 PM INFO: Library uber-EstimAPI-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar is only local but keeping and not deleting.
also: I did the "java -jar TeaseAI.jar" thing and "java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError" appeared, I solved that by changing the Java version to 15 (WIndows was using Java 8 or something idk). But solving the Java problem did not solve the "Checking Personalities Loop" problem.

same problem
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

fean wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:35 am
Herijin wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:45 pm Same problems as Orangepotato, only occurs when adding another personality (tested with Mischievous and Spicy).

log-27-10-2020 19-30-40

log-27-10-2020 19-30-41

same problem
Can ya'll try this build pls:
Attachments
TAJ New Build.zip
(916.8 KiB) Downloaded 74 times