Chastity 7α: Devote a month to Xia - Feedback/Bug Report thread

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---

Which ending did you get first?

48%
42%
6%
3%

Total votes: 33

killer1243
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Chastity 7α: Devote a month to Xia - Feedback/Bug Report thread

Post by killer1243 »

Hey, I switched to a new PC. Are the "variables" the only thing that determines the state? And is there a way to set them to specific values, so that I can copy over my state?

Apparently, I wasn't logged in while playing, so it is not linked to my account.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

paswis wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 6:19 pm Do we need to keep the
Spoiler: show
selfies we've made
? :unsure: Kinda want them gone. :lol:
I don't.... think so? I can't remember :lol:
killer1243 wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 9:05 pm Hey, I switched to a new PC. Are the "variables" the only thing that determines the state? And is there a way to set them to specific values, so that I can copy over my state?

Apparently, I wasn't logged in while playing, so it is not linked to my account.
go to admin and check if your variables have carried over. If they have great. If not...no, there isn't a way to do that as it's a very niche feature that would take a while to implement sadly ^^;
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager
I am a: None of the above

Post by jp »

I feel like Day 12's 'hold the edge' timer should have some buffer built into it. It wasn't clear to me that I was supposed to click the button for each edge, so I did all 3 and then clicked the button. When I saw the next button appear I said "whoops" and then just clicked the next two in a row. So I had to 'hold the edge' all of a second. I thought the page had an error and just skipped holding but I eventually figured out that it was probably timer based on the previous edge timings.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

jp wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 10:03 pm
I feel like Day 12's 'hold the edge' timer should have some buffer built into it. It wasn't clear to me that I was supposed to click the button for each edge, so I did all 3 and then clicked the button. When I saw the next button appear I said "whoops" and then just clicked the next two in a row. So I had to 'hold the edge' all of a second. I thought the page had an error and just skipped holding but I eventually figured out that it was probably timer based on the previous edge timings.
Agreed, updated!
mangoman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by mangoman »

userLove: 14

userVirtue: 54

what do these mean?

Ending 2

really weird ending :lol:

Now, can I somehow see the other endings/what happens when you remember all names, etc? I really like to know and I cant play it all again :lol:
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by jp »

I missed some text at the start of Day 15 because of design choice/fluke timing.
I had to go back and run through the midnight hour again because I was just about to click the Edge button when the text changed to say she didn't expect me to edge in 30 seconds. Since clicking on that page auto advances to the next page, all I saw was a flash of text. I think some sort of "continue" button after that text would be good, rather than the default 'click to advance'.
mr-max
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by mr-max »

Massiv bug on day 28.
I did not have the tim to recreate the situation but directly after ruining it I jumped back to the summary of day 10 (inside day 28). I didn't get it at first, so I do not exactly recall if it was while hitting a button and where exactly I jumped to. As I have no idea if this is a particular effect for a certain ending, this might be something unique to my actions during said day or any other effect during the month. Will redo day 28 later this week and see If it happens again.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

paswis wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 2:05 am
userLove: 14

userVirtue: 54

what do these mean?

Ending 2

really weird ending :lol:

Now, can I somehow see the other endings/what happens when you remember all names, etc? I really like to know and I cant play it all again :lol:
Determines how you've behaved and what ending you get! you can go to admin and buff your scores to see a different ending, 3 is a failstate and 4 is secret!
jp wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 4:14 am I missed some text at the start of Day 15 because of design choice/fluke timing.
I had to go back and run through the midnight hour again because I was just about to click the Edge button when the text changed to say she didn't expect me to edge in 30 seconds. Since clicking on that page auto advances to the next page, all I saw was a flash of text. I think some sort of "continue" button after that text would be good, rather than the default 'click to advance'.
Added - isn't often I have these right at the end of a page so I missed thanks
mr-max wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 6:51 am Massiv bug on day 28.
I did not have the tim to recreate the situation but directly after ruining it I jumped back to the summary of day 10 (inside day 28). I didn't get it at first, so I do not exactly recall if it was while hitting a button and where exactly I jumped to. As I have no idea if this is a particular effect for a certain ending, this might be something unique to my actions during said day or any other effect during the month. Will redo day 28 later this week and see If it happens again.
I think I've found this bug, some text lines led to the correct page of 28day29, some I missed a number and they went to 28day9...so hopefully this is gone now
male
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Slave

Post by male »

Hi, I am pretty new to all this, but so far I love your tease. Anyway, I get stock on day 8 when Seven ask me to kiss the floor. I press on the button, the picture change and then nothing more happen. When I refresh, I restart the day over and over. How can I pass this?
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

male wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 2:20 pm Hi, I am pretty new to all this, but so far I love your tease. Anyway, I get stock on day 8 when Seven ask me to kiss the floor. I press on the button, the picture change and then nothing more happen. When I refresh, I restart the day over and over. How can I pass this?
You have to scroll down there. There's a glitch in a few places where if a choice directly leads to an image change it doesn't auto scroll.

I know about this now and have amended it for this one going forward but if you come across any more let me know and just do that for now :)
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

Also for this
c) There are few times when I'm expected to grow an additional pair of arms to take care of everything, for example on day29part3 there is a moment when I have to 1. hold the edge, 2. twist my nipples, 3. press some buttons. It happens at other times too and in your other teases as well. Overall this seems to be a consistent small mistake that you often do and should probably try paying more attention to avoid.
I always just imagined people stopped for a second to click, I'll hasve to bear in mind :lol:
lestrian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lestrian »

Minor bug:
Skipping the breakfast timer at the end of 0800 goes back to 0800.
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by jp »

Should the end of hour 1100 on Day 15 tell you the next code is 1200? After spending the hour it already IS 1200 and the Continue button goes right to 1pm.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

lestrian wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 4:30 pm Minor bug:
Skipping the breakfast timer at the end of 0800 goes back to 0800.
Fixed
jp wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 5:22 pm
Should the end of hour 1100 on Day 15 tell you the next code is 1200? After spending the hour it already IS 1200 and the Continue button goes right to 1pm.
Fixed, oversight there
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by jp »

Some sissy stuff is leaking through. I know the preferences said it would still have *some* but this one seems like a mistake.
Day 15 Hour 1600 - When she's playing the "This is truth" game after she talks about permanent chastity she adds a line about becoming the women you were meant to be.