[Tease AI] Miss Blue [v3.7]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Kristycookie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: [Tease AI] Miss Blue v2.07

Post by Kristycookie »

I get quite a lot of missing image errors... I have directories set for almost all the categories and I'm not sure where I'm missing images, is there some way to figure that out?
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Kristycookie wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:16 pm I get quite a lot of missing image errors... I have directories set for almost all the categories and I'm not sure where I'm missing images, is there some way to figure that out?
After that error, hit continue, then in the chat type @ and hit return, that gives some more infos.
fusiontermite
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fusiontermite »

markus wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:19 am
Kristycookie wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:16 pm I get quite a lot of missing image errors... I have directories set for almost all the categories and I'm not sure where I'm missing images, is there some way to figure that out?
After that error, hit continue, then in the chat type @ and hit return, that gives some more infos.
I know this issue. It's because in the respective commands, the script wants to show an image that has a certain TAG and NOT an image of a certain CATEGORY. So you can either include the required tags (use Notepad++ to search ALL FILES for "@ImageTag" and you will know which image tags are used (btw, I finally have to do that myself :lol: ; examples of the image tags used in Miss Blue 2.07 are Pussy; SoloF; Strapon; AnalSex; TagStrapon; TagAnalSex)) or you can replace all @ImageTag commands so that they show an image of a certain category instead.

:wave:

EDIT: and with regard to what markus said: you can use "@" to check the active script and then find out WHICH TAG is causing the problem
fusiontermite
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fusiontermite »

PtheV wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:47 pm There's no way to trigger Risky Pick currently. At the moment I'm rebuilding Miss Blue and this is one of the things on the to do list. It's a very slow process though and could take a while.
And BTW, this is just amazing! I gave Miss Blue 2.07 another try a couple of weeks ago and I like her a lot (I know I said I liked 1.07 better, but I just didn't give 2.07 enough time (sorry about that! :-D )). Having the prospect of an even better personality is fabulous! :-)

Thanks for all your work!
Vaugemind727
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Vaugemind727 »

How exactly does apathy and level work for miss blue, is there a link?
turpenti
Explorer
Explorer

Post by turpenti »

I have a small feature request...I might be able to do it myself but I am sure everyone would benefit out of it.

She is rather mean with the clothespins, and this would be great if there was a way to ask for a permission to remove them. My last session ended with me having to safeword out of it as both my tongue and right nipple had been clamped for obviously way too long.

Now, I don't think automatically being allowed to remove them on the ask would be the best solution, but maybe she would have mercy after a set amount of times asked?
PuzzleheadedWasabi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by PuzzleheadedWasabi »

turpenti wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:49 pm had been clamped for obviously way too long.
I think a common bug in this personality is that sometimes she can start something, or tell you to do something, but then forget to cancel that thing or tell you to stop doing that thing. e.g., to kneel, or use clothespins. Once she played a video, I had an unathorised edge (so the module or link or w/e was interrupted) and that video never closed. Sometimes I've had no obvious interrupt but still she forgot to tell me to remove clothespins or stop kneeling.

I'd suggest that when it's obvious she's bugging out, and its clear that what's happening isn't intended, maybe consider just taking the clothespins off?
itslate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by itslate »

Hey, two quick questions I can't seem to answer with the search function:

With Version 2.07 I have sound issues with fast strokes. The sounds are too high and sound really strange, like they are played too fast and cut each other off. Andy advice for me?

Also @ImageTag(BodyLegs) gives me the "Error the given image path was empty" although I have images tagged with "legs". What am I doing wrong?

lockedkeyless
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lockedkeyless »

I am very excited to try out miss blue, however I am not able to find any of the picture files for the program. Can anyone help?
Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Spielers »

lockedkeyless wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:22 pm I am very excited to try out miss blue, however I am not able to find any of the picture files for the program. Can anyone help?
Miss Blue is not so easy to find the correct picture because the main coder for this nice personality don't share his picture set. If there is any chance to get it per PN I'm also really intrested.

here is a forum for the domme pictures viewtopic.php?f=26&t=19546
Umsea
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Umsea »

I really enjoy the Tease so thanks! I however find it difficult from time to time to figure out when a session is over. Is it possible to add some kind of end of session sentences?
lockedkeyless
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lockedkeyless »

Thanks for letting me know about the pictures sub. I am realizing I have no idea how to add the pictures to the tease. Could anyone tell me how to add a set that apparently is already tagged?
Umsea
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Umsea »

I think I found/have a bug. The eding commands (may I edge and so on) don't work. Or are they supposed to don't get a reaction?
malaru
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by malaru »

hey PtheV,

I had some time to really try out Miss Blue recently and have to say that I really like what you have done with her. It somehow feels like she actually cares for the user while at the same time being very varied in her modules. Also I didn't run into any issues (that weren't my own fault yet :-) )
I'm happy to read that you are still working on her. I tried to write my own personality before, but I'm not really good at the whole writing part. I am pretty familiar with the whole system below though, so if you ever need some help on the coding side, please let me know.
Umsea wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:21 am I think I found/have a bug. The eding commands (may I edge and so on) don't work. Or are they supposed to don't get a reaction?
Depending on the situation the author can prevent the personality to react to anything you are writing. But during the "normal" stroke cycles (with the metronome in the background) it should work fine
lockedkeyless wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:44 am Thanks for letting me know about the pictures sub. I am realizing I have no idea how to add the pictures to the tease. Could anyone tell me how to add a set that apparently is already tagged?
If you are talking about tagged Domme pictures, then TeaseAI will simply search for an ImageTags.txt file inside the folder. So if you downloaded a tagged imageset, you are good to go.
If you are talking about general tagged images (like the ones required by MissBlue for e.g. BodyLegs, Cunnilingus etc) you need to tag the images yourself, as this information is saved directly inside your TeaseAI installation.
Umsea wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:16 pm I really enjoy the Tease so thanks! I however find it difficult from time to time to figure out when a session is over. Is it possible to add some kind of end of session sentences?
Miss Blue actually has ending sentences. Besides the domme saying "bye" there is a little system message telling you when you can close TeaseAI. It even resets the chat log a few seconds after the message was shown. If you don't get any of these messages, there is probably something wrong with your installation.
Please check this getting started guide: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=19733 (It's still valid, the interface hasn't changed since 2017)
Also, please check if you have MissBlue selected from the personality selection menu in the top left corner of TeaseAI (click "File")
fusiontermite
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fusiontermite »

malaru wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:28 am Please check this getting started guide: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=19733 (It's still valid, the interface hasn't changed since 2017)
That's what I think so often myself... :no: :lol: