[FEEDBACK] Edge to Big Tits Babes Challenge

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
NatNathan
Explorer
Explorer

[FEEDBACK] Edge to Big Tits Babes Challenge

Post by NatNathan »

Hey, here is the tease : https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=44930

I spent a lot of time doing this ! It's all in the title : you'll have to EDGE (a lot) to hot babes with big titties... Can you make it till the end ?

Don't hesitate to tell me what you liked / disliked and if you would like another tease like that !
Achab1851
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Re: [FEEDBACK] Edge to Big Tits Babes Challenge

Post by Achab1851 »

Edging to big tits ?! It is my dream, especially if Alice Goodwin is among the girls! I try it as soon as possible! :w00t:
NatNathan
Explorer
Explorer

Post by NatNathan »

I think you will like it yes ! But unfortunately the girls in the thumbnail are not in the tease (Holly Peers is but not the others), it was just a random picture... But don't worry, they will be in the 2nd episode ;-) (especially Alice Goodwin).
Achab1851
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by Achab1851 »

Well I finished the tease!
It 's true the preview girls were not there ... and luckily! Otherwise I think I would have finished much earlier than expected. :lol: :-P

It was a difficult tease, at least for me. A lot of edges, maybe a little too many: personally I found it difficult to make more edges for the same image (especially in the round with increasing edges) and I had to take a few breaks between one and the other.

I loved the round with the censored images: the girls are beautiful and not being able to stroke my cock when I saw them uncensored was frustrating, as I like it.

I also really liked the mechanics of the tease: strokig and edging only. Nothing else. It is the same mechanics as mine in fact I am of the idea that the simplest things are often the most functional.

In conclusion, an excellent tease: I look forward to the next one! :yes:
NatNathan
Explorer
Explorer

Post by NatNathan »

Thanks for the feedback dude ! I won't forget your advices ;-)
Next time I won't do so much edges, yes. I didn't test it myself so I couldn't know it would be that hard !
Qiubi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Qiubi »

i don't play it, i did a fast look at the first round, and i can say that there's too much edge with 0 strokes between them, only edge and edge and now 2 edge and i then another edge, and edge again and 2 more now and then edge again, then edge again.

that's bored and not good for the dick, there's no joy if you only see edge and edge over and over and it can lend to only have joy masturbating if you edge.

100 edges you say in the game or more.... that's too much, 20-30 are enough and they are a lot depending on the lenght of the JOI.

so my advice?
less Edge and more stroke, and totally avoid 2 edge or 3 edge consecutive etc... stay on just one Edge or Edge hold, maybe some special moments where you do 2 or 3 consecutive Edge, they are fun to do for a moment, but not all the time, it's bored and you lose sensibility on your dick if you later need to stroke and you finish only feeling something if you Edge (on long/XL JOIs).
NatNathan
Explorer
Explorer

Post by NatNathan »

Thanks a lot for your feedback Qiubi, I really appreciate your honesty. That was my first "edging" tease so I wanted to test something with a lot of edges, but in fact it's too much !!

I realise it now and I won't do the same errors for my next teases ;-) .
hello_world2099
Explorer
Explorer

Post by hello_world2099 »

An amazing tease. Really enjoyed it. Here are some pointers for the next tease -
1. The host had a really short appearance. Maybe include her for an entire round next time
2. Really loved the selection of the ladies. Maybe have double the number in the next one. So like 20 odd girls
3. Build up the edge and don't have more than 2 edges to the same image. (As pointed out by others)
4. You can experiment with holding times. (maybe 1-2 minutes)
5. Have a more varied cum round

That's my 2 cents

Overall loved the tease. And each girl was given the right amount of time. Not too much nor less. (except the host)
The break round was a really fun touch. Thanks for your efforts!
NatNathan
Explorer
Explorer

Post by NatNathan »

Thanks dude, I'm creating the new episode right now and I won't forget all of your advices ! ;-)