[Feedback] Cock Memory Game

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
BigCock110
Explorer
Explorer

[Feedback] Cock Memory Game

Post by BigCock110 »

Let me know how to improve or what you guys would like to see different
niceguy
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Feedback] Cock Memory Game

Post by niceguy »

Where did it go? I'm not seeing it anymore?
MollyTnD
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Feedback] Cock Memory Game

Post by MollyTnD »

Please please please make more of these.

It would be really fun if there was a mandatory stroking element to each page, like asking for between 10 and 30 strokes for each image pair before continuing. This would ensure a stiff cock that is starving the brain of much-needed oxygen to successfully complete this memory challenge. It would also make replaying it harder to hold back an orgasm each time.

I also like the idea of more images with instructions. For example: edge, eat precum, rub balls, explicit direction on where to look etc.

It would be cool if the first few slides after a wrong answer had the same pictures but different text referring to how you failed, and possibly with punishment like slapping yourself in the testicles x number of times.

I've always thought that having a button that's there on every slide that you can press if you edge while in the process of stroking would be fun. It could have another few pictures that you need to see in order to win, and send you back to the beginning of the tease when you're done looking at them.

It would be cool if the endings were more involved. More teasing, building, and perhaps more humiliation on release.

So yeah, please please please make more of these!