I program a software from your ideas!

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

DedLoveYou
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

I program a software from your ideas!

Post by DedLoveYou »

I want to program a newer version of slaves and mistress simulators or other programs. Only I am missing ideas, write me yours and I will keep you up to date.
DV8ion
Explorer
Explorer

Re: I program a software from your ideas!

Post by DV8ion »

Hey

You'll find enough people here that have ideas.
But maybe best to explain a bit what you mean with programming? Which direction?
  • You mean on Tease AI?
  • You mean webteases?
  • You mean a complete new program? You want it to be graphical or just like text based?
Regards
DV8ion
Bandit224
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Bandit224 »

How about an offline program that uses only pictures and videos from user's computer and presents stroking and fetish instructions (based on preferences user selects) for the user to follow? Essentially, a randomly generated offline webtease that only uses a pool of pictures and videos that the user has selected.
FATALES
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by FATALES »

Something like that TEASE AI ?

My idea of perfect personality is based on random events.
I like: bondage , sex , ice cubes , massage prostate , etc.
Example session 1 : START -Mistress say: dancing and strip for me , tie your feet to a chair - different techniques stroke ( handjobs) slap face , assjob - rub her ass , riding on cock or stroke again , FINISH: creampie , ruin , denial by setting.
Example session 2: START: Go shower come back ready , whipping , use ice cubes on your body , balls , fuck my pussy , just random according to the settings.

The personality should be fully adjustable.
For example. I want edging , buttplug, ice cube, exerciese but I don't want cbt, pegging etc.
I also wondered how to make each session unique - yes you need a lot of modules.
My idea:
1.Start sission and now depending on what the user has set. For example: CBT and edge.
2.Randomly choose whether cbt or Edge
3.If if stroke will follow and vice versa.
4. Pussy lick.
5.Randomly choose whether cbt or edge.
6.Randomly choose whether cbt or edge.
7. Edge
8.**********
9.**********
10.**********
11. Denial or Ruin - End session
It is not easy to program such a thing. Random phrases may also be selected.
DedLoveYou
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DedLoveYou »

DV8ion wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:06 pm Hey

You'll find enough people here that have ideas.
But maybe best to explain a bit what you mean with programming? Which direction?
  • You mean on Tease AI?
  • You mean webteases?
  • You mean a complete new program? You want it to be graphical or just like text based?
Regards
DV8ion
I mean a brand new standalone program, since there are only outdated and no longer supported programs.
It will probably have a graphical interface. But also think about a conversation between program and user, like in Tease AI. But not only Teases but also other "games" and tasks, like the program Virtual Master.
FATALES wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:23 pm Something like that TEASE AI ?

My idea of perfect personality is based on random events.
I like: bondage , sex , ice cubes , massage prostate , etc.
Example session 1 : START -Mistress say: dancing and strip for me , tie your feet to a chair - different techniques stroke ( handjobs) slap face , assjob - rub her ass , riding on cock or stroke again , FINISH: creampie , ruin , denial by setting.
Example session 2: START: Go shower come back ready , whipping , use ice cubes on your body , balls , fuck my pussy , just random according to the settings.

The personality should be fully adjustable.
For example. I want edging , buttplug, ice cube, exerciese but I don't want cbt, pegging etc.
I also wondered how to make each session unique - yes you need a lot of modules.
My idea:
1.Start sission and now depending on what the user has set. For example: CBT and edge.
2.Randomly choose whether cbt or Edge
3.If if stroke will follow and vice versa.
4. Pussy lick.
5.Randomly choose whether cbt or edge.
6.Randomly choose whether cbt or edge.
7. Edge
8.**********
9.**********
10.**********
11. Denial or Ruin - End session
It is not easy to program such a thing. Random phrases may also be selected.
This sounds very much like Tease AI, but I'm thinking about including this procedure when starting the program or when breaking the rules. Thanks, FATALES for the many ideas, a concept is slowly building up.
Bandit224 wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:05 pm How about an offline program that uses only pictures and videos from user's computer and presents stroking and fetish instructions (based on preferences user selects) for the user to follow? Essentially, a randomly generated offline webtease that only uses a pool of pictures and videos that the user has selected.
This is definitely part of my concept, but with further aspects. I do not want to copy Tease AI ;)
Thanks, Bandit224

Would you like to run the program in full screen, always in the foreground with nothing else distracting or rather in the background and "watch/wait"?
I'm creating kinky Android/Windows Games and Tools.
JosyJoy
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): I have currently no opportunity to hold my Orgasm back for a specific Woman. But i'm doing it anyways.

Post by JosyJoy »

Maybe you can program a software which supervise cornertime. The website i used is broken
live to serve
LisaM
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by LisaM »

Hey,

Are you considering an open source approach? I'm sure some other software developers would gladly help you with a project like this... :P
figroll
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by figroll »

Bandit224 wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:05 pm How about an offline program that uses only pictures and videos from user's computer and presents stroking and fetish instructions (based on preferences user selects) for the user to follow? Essentially, a randomly generated offline webtease that only uses a pool of pictures and videos that the user has selected.
*cough*

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=22207

Although you need to be able to program and it seems nobody cared much for my idea (which is fine as it was always mostly for my own use).
DV8ion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DV8ion »

Hi

Why not work on an ongoing project to speed up the process?

for example:
  • Tease AI Java has great potential and more possibilities than Tease AI on the long run but isn't at the level. I think Godragon would like to have some help on his Spicy personality.
  • The lust society is also a great project which is a First person RPG game. The creator has quite some ideas and huge amount of text/convo but could use help in the 3D modeling.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

DV8ion wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:39 pm Hi

Why not work on an ongoing project to speed up the process?

for example:
  • Tease AI Java has great potential and more possibilities than Tease AI on the long run but isn't at the level. I think Godragon would like to have some help on his Spicy personality.
  • The lust society is also a great project which is a First person RPG game. The creator has quite some ideas and huge amount of text/convo but could use help in the 3D modeling.
Indeed. I see no feature that Tease AI Java couldn't include in the scripts. You can basically do anything with it. I dunno what approach you would like but a session like or task like personality is no problem and has endless possibilities in Tease AI java.
DedLoveYou
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DedLoveYou »

JosyJoy wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:50 pm Maybe you can program a software which supervise cornertime. The website i used is broken
Good idea. Write me more about it. How can I imagine this and how was it done on the website?
figroll wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:03 pm
*cough*

Although you need to be able to program and it seems nobody cared much for my idea (which is fine as it was always mostly for my own use).
I think that most users of such software want it to be easy to use. Start it, select a folder and get started. I know this can be a lot of work and you have to do it right for everyone, but also for this reason I don't want to just copy or work on Tease AI. This is a nice program without question but too much open source for my taste. I rather think of something like this:(Sorry its in german)
I'm creating kinky Android/Windows Games and Tools.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

DedLoveYou wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:54 pm
JosyJoy wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:50 pm Maybe you can program a software which supervise cornertime. The website i used is broken
Good idea. Write me more about it. How can I imagine this and how was it done on the website?
figroll wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:03 pm
*cough*

I think that most users of such software want it to be easy to use. Start it, select a folder and get started. I know this can be a lot of work and you have to do it right for everyone, but also for this reason I don't want to just copy or work on Tease AI. This is a nice program without question but too much open source for my taste. I rather think of something like this:(Sorry its in german)
There can never be too much open source. Open Source is all I ever use in my daily life. What is the disadvantage of open source in your eyes?

And what features do you want to implement that TeaseAI doesn't have? I mean what is the idea behind a program that just does what TeaseAI already does with such a small community?
qazqaz
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by qazqaz »

Maybe software could perform control during a day.. Not only a long sessions like in TeasAi but also short tasks with random occurrences during a day like make yourself hard, do single edge, cum as fast as you can etc?