[Tease AI] Fury - New Tease AI Personality - Updated 3-5

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

mangoman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Re: [Tease AI] Fury - New Tease AI Personality - Updated 1-25

Post by mangoman »

1885 wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:03 am
paswis wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:01 pm Hm, Fury stopped using the #DomName for the Domme and Contact 1. It's just blank, as if there isn't any specific name saved. Any idea how to fix this?
I haven't been able to replicate this :-/

Do you mean their names have disappeared and it no longer shows who's talking in chat? If that's the case, Go to Settings->General and make sure "Always Shows Names" is checked.

Or do you mean that when they use each other's name, the names don't actually appear?

Is it happening every session? If you try overwriting the 6 files in the root folder of Tease AI with the old build that I have posted in the OP, does it still happen? Any additional information you can give me will help me try to figure out what's going on
forbiddendesire wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:33 pm Hey 1885, I've been playing around with Fury a bit, although, not every day since I had a few "accidents" in between and it usually takes a couple of days to be horny enough to play. I absolutely LOVE her, when she gets going, she gets me going more than anything else. Haven't got a chance to check out the new content pack but I'm looking forward to it.
Thanks a lot, I'm really glad you're having fun with her. If in fact I can refer to the kinds of things she does as "fun" :lol:
forbiddendesire wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:33 pm Only thing I'd say is that, there's a lot of time where it's just stroking cycles, then a stop for a break, then stroking again without much happening. My usual sessions are around 30 mins long and on average there's one module that activates. Since nothing much happens during the breaks I find it difficult to stay hard and aroused. I guess I'd like some more frequency for the modules or links, just something to happen during non-stroking times.
Yeah, I need to go ahead and rework her module chances. Fury's tuned for longer sessions, and her first two modules will always be rests. I'm probably going to take that out entirely, and increase her odds of running modules. I just need to figure out a good balance.
forbiddendesire wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:33 pm Btw I want to compliment the Contact1 module, I got that activated recently and it was HOT! Oh man, I think my heart is still racing! Amazing work.

Thanks, I'm sure that won't be the last encounter you have like that :-D
forbiddendesire wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:33 pm That's kinda your thing
You got me there :smile:
I just started another session and have a fresh example haha
Spoiler: show
09:54 @domme: i don't know about you, but i'm just feeling so
09:54 @domme: satisfied tonight
09:54 @domme: has a fucking unbelievable tongue
I guess the name of contact 1 should be before the "has a fucking". Right?
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Re: [Tease AI] Fury - New Tease AI Personality - Updated 1-26

Post by 1885 »

paswis wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:56 pm I guess the name of contact 1 should be before the "has a fucking". Right?
Yeah it should, that's truly bizarre. Can you open up Scripts\Fury\Stroke\Start\Start.txt and verify that the line is written correctly? If you search for "tongue", it should be the first line it finds, and make sure it looks like:
#Contact1 has a fucking <i>unbelievable</i> tongue
If part of that line is missing, I would download the latest build from the OP and extract/overwrite everything. I would also make sure that Settings->General->Audit Scripts on Startup is unchecked before starting Tease AI again with the extracted scripts, because it's been a long time since I've been in the nuts and bolts of Tease AI's internal script auditor, and it may not be functioning correctly these days. Not sure about that, but I would leave it unchecked regardless.

If you check the Start script and it looks like it's supposed to, then let me know and I'll keep trying to work out what's happening.
mangoman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mangoman »

It's correct in that txt document and the audit line is unchecked. :-/ Got the latest patch on it.
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1885 »

paswis wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:27 pm It's correct in that txt document and the audit line is unchecked. :-/ Got the latest patch on it.
If you go to Settings->Apps, is Contact 1's name still in the box?
mangoman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mangoman »

Yeah they are there. Weird. Not that problematic. Whatever. :huh:
Anafake22
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Anafake22 »

Hello 1885 i would like to ask you about the personality.
What is the things that makes her mood better.and i would like to suggest that domme can punish me when i edge while stroking without permission
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1885 »

paswis wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:05 pm Yeah they are there. Weird. Not that problematic. Whatever.
As much as the domme and the contacts talk to each other at points, I'd still like to try to help narrow it down if I can.

Can you copy this into a txt and run it using Run Script from the Debug menu and tell me if it's just the names being affected or if it's all keywords?
@NullResponse @AddContact1
Hi #Contact1, how are you #GeneralTime?
@Contact1 I'm good, are you playing with #SubName?
More like I'm playing with the #SubCockSize between his legs
@Contact1 You need to find a sub with #DomAge inches, one for every year you've been alive
That would be nice, but this #PetName will have to do
@Contact1 Well I have to go #DomName, but give him at least #Random(5, 20) extra edges for me #GeneralTime
Sure thing #Contact1 @RemoveContact1
Oh wait, it's #CurrentTime already? I have to go @EndTease
@End
Anafake22 wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:29 pm What is the things that makes her mood better
You can compliment her, as long as you don't do it excessively. Other than that, it's really more of a case of making sacrifices for the domme when she gives you the opportunity that really put her in a good mood. But with Fury, it's very hard and sometimes not even possible to put her in a good mood, but it is always incredibly easy to put her in a bad one
Anafake22 wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:29 pm i would like to suggest that domme can punish me when i edge while stroking without permission

I actually plan on adding this soon :-)
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Tease AI] Fury - New Tease AI Personality - Updated 1-28

Post by 1885 »

Hey guys, new build in the OP, just extract/overwrite as usual:

Patch Notes 1-28-2020

Reverted form design to 1-24 build. Some changes I made afterwards probably caused various issues.

Further adjusted the timing of script processing to alleviate bug that causes Tease AI to occasionally eat lines.

Fixed bug that caused Domme to instruct user to start stroking again during Contact 1 sessions

I think I'm close to solving the line-eating problem, if I haven't solved it already. Please let me know if you have any issues with the new timing, or if you had issues but everything seems to be working now
sfelk wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:43 am 1885, don't really know why, just downloaded the new patch and now i can't open directory in the Domme Tags tab. It opens fine in all the other tabs and everything...
I screwed some things up when I made some changes to the settings menu, download the latest build from the OP and you should be good to go again
paswis wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:05 pm Yeah they are there. Weird. Not that problematic. Whatever.
Can you let me know if the names are back after using this latest build?
Zamak
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Zamak »

There is something that I really like in last MissBlue version. It could be an improvement.
It is the sound for start, stop stroking and for edging.
I have try a modification by using ,@PlayAudio because @PlayAudioNoWait does not exist in this TA version but it does not really do the things as expected.
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Zamak wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:17 pm I have try a modification by using ,@PlayAudio because @PlayAudioNoWait does not exist in this TA version but it does not really do the things as expected.
Hi! :wave:
I was curious, so I have just tested to add @PlayAudio[MissBlue\slowstroke.mp3] to every line of the #StartStroking.txt vocabulary file from fury (of course I have copied the audio files in the matching folder before).
To me it works as usual,... may I ask what would you have expected?
And what exactly the @PlayAudioNoWait command should do differently than the @PlayAudio command in this case?

Best greetings,
markus
mangoman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mangoman »

1885 wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:40 pm
Can you let me know if the names are back after using this latest build?
I will. Until then, new problem :lol:
seems like I didn't set up everything correctly... can you tell me what I missed to set up? Can I restart this day? Seems interesting. Don't wanna miss it.
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1885 »

Zamak wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:17 pm I have try a modification by using ,@PlayAudio because @PlayAudioNoWait does not exist in this TA version but it does not really do the things as expected.
markus wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:14 pm To me it works as usual,... may I ask what would you have expected?
And what exactly the @PlayAudioNoWait command should do differently than the @PlayAudio command in this case?
I have the same question as markus, so I'll follow how this conversation goes and see if I can help along the way
paswis wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:08 pm seems like I didn't set up everything correctly... can you tell me what I missed to set up? Can I restart this day? Seems interesting. Don't wanna miss it.
This is a random start that Fury uses sometimes, it's not connected to anything (besides maybe finding favorite pictures to use against you later), but it will cycle through different variations through different playthroughs so there's no need to restart anything.

In this case it's trying to find a random blog image, but it can't. Go to Settings->Images->URL Files and make sure that you have some URL Files checked in the list. If you don't have any URL Files, click the refresh button to load any you have in the folder. If you don't have any in the folder, check the OP of this thread and look at the section called "How do I set up URL Files since the Tumblrocalypse?" There's some URL Files there you can use to get started.
mangoman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mangoman »

Yeah, needed to hit the refresh button. Thanks for all the help!
Trusfrated
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Trusfrated »

paswis wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:40 pm Yeah, needed to hit the refresh button. Thanks for all the help!
I sometimes have to hit Refresh on the URL files list too, otherwise it looks empty and I get the same error you did if certain scripts run. I'm yet not sure why it sometimes doesn't populate normally.

1885, Fury is my new favorite thing! Thanks so much for this gift. :-D
ImageImage
Zamak
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Zamak »

markus wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:14 pm Hi! :wave:
I was curious, so I have just tested to add @PlayAudio[MissBlue\slowstroke.mp3] to every line of the #StartStroking.txt vocabulary file from fury (of course I have copied the audio files in the matching folder before).
To me it works as usual,... may I ask what would you have expected?

Best greetings,
markus
I might have done something wrong :-)