Eos Editor Preview - Milovana's new interactive webtease editor

You can find important news and current events here.
TrashDick
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Re: Eos Editor Preview - Milovana's new interactive webtease editor

Post by TrashDick »

seraph0x wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:55 pm The issue with new Eos teases should be fixed. :-)

I'm sorry that it took so long!
Thanks a ton for your work! :love:
Archive of full-sized pictures that I've used in my teases:
Pussy-Free Archive: (For those who aren't allowed to see pussies)
http://imgur.com/a/qnzuv
Pussy-Visible Archive: (All pics that show pussy)
http://imgur.com/a/k5XeA
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

Just uploaded a new release of Eos with a number of bugfixes, performance enhancements, and some new features.

The biggest new feature is that you can now expand actions that have subactions in the page editor. It's easier to explain with a screenshot:

Also, "if" actions can now have "Else" commands, i.e. commands that are run if the condition evaluates to false.
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by boundupone »

Ah, that looks a great update, will have to use in my next tease. Thanks for the hard work on this.
Try anything once!
Triple Alfa
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Triple Alfa »

Thank you for the update. Some great new stuff.

Bug Report:
If I copy an Action I can no longer paste the Action within a Choice Action using the paste button within the Action Editor on the right side of the screen. I can however paste it within the new dropdown of the Choice Action.

Edit 1: It might have to do with having nothing selected as I also can't paste in the regular action list if I just opened a page and have nothing selected yet. Steps to reproduce: Copy an Action > Go to different page > Paste Action > Nothing gets pasted.

Request:
It would be really nice if the Action editor that appears on the right side of the screen could scroll down with you when you scroll down the Action list. Currently you have to: scroll down > select Action > scroll up > edit Action. It would be nice if you'd no longer need to scroll up. This would be especially convenient when you have a long list of Actions.
Last edited by Triple Alfa on Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lamei
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lamei »

Hi seraph0x, thank you for your hard work. EOS runs even better than before and i'm surprised and happy to note that it even works well on Android now, which is great as most of the webtease 'Snakes and Lingerie' was made using a phone in my spare time :lol:

I did find one bug. After I copy or cut an action the editor will not paste it (nothing happens). I'm using the Chrome web browser.

Thanks again
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

Triple Alfa wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:59 am Thank you for the update. Some great new stuff.

Bug Report:
If I copy an Action I can no longer paste the Action within a Choice Action using the paste button within the Action Editor on the right side of the screen. I can however paste it within the new dropdown of the Choice Action.

Edit 1: It might have to do with having nothing selected as I also can't paste in the regular action list if I just opened a page and have nothing selected yet. Steps to reproduce: Copy an Action > Go to different page > Paste Action > Nothing gets pasted
Great bug report. Thanks to you and Lamei I was able to find and fix this bug without too much effort! Should be good now.

Triple Alfa wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:59 am Request:
It would be really nice if the Action editor that appears on the right side of the screen could scroll down with you when you scroll down the Action list. Currently you have to: scroll down > select Action > scroll up > edit Action. It would be nice if you'd no longer need to scroll up. This would be especially convenient when you have a long list of Actions.
Try again now. This was always the intended behavior but it seems that it wasn't working in all browsers. I just made some changes that should fix it in Firefox and possibly others.
Triple Alfa
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Triple Alfa »

seraph0x wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:48 am Try again now. This was always the intended behavior but it seems that it wasn't working in all browsers. I just made some changes that should fix it in Firefox and possibly others.
It works fine for me now :thankyou:
For reference I'm using Chrome.
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by lolol2 »

Thanks for all your hard work! :yes:

Just one recommendation... please add a link to the eos editor in the top so new people can find it way more easy.
There is still a lot space after ...Forum....Chat...Editor ;-)
The only link outside of this thread to create a tease is a link to the classic tease editor.

Btw is there a limit for the teaseStorage module or can I save there for example 100 different keys?
My creations:
Spoiler: show

[Tutorial] Building your own DIY E-Stim Stereo Device

Videos:
06/2020 - Estim Sync Hero Vol. 01

Teases:
04/2020 - Estim Mansion under Quarantine
12/2019 - Estim Challenge
12/2018 - Estim Distraction
03/2018 - The Estim Tower - Endless Mode
01/2018 - The Estim Tower
05/2017 - The Estim Mansion
Triple Alfa
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Triple Alfa »

Not to pile on too much, but I would like to make a few more suggestions if I may.

1) Allow the custom timer on Say actions to have a range. Currently you need to add a timer after the say to get that functionality.

2) Add the ability to copy & paste multiple actions. Very useful when you have a set of actions that need to be used in multiple locations.

3) Add the ability to skip forward or loop backward using an action. Currently there is no way to create a loop within a single page. You'd have to copy everything you've already created after the loop point to a new page and loop through that. Skipping forward can only be done by putting everything that needs to be skipped in an if-action. It would be much nicer if we could have named markers and the ability to skip to those markers.

4) The editor UI currently has a "+ Create Action"-Button that is always in the foreground. This allows you to select an action and immediately create a new action right below it. This is not true for pasting an action. To paste you need to scroll all the way down to the bottom of the list where the "Paste Action"-Button is. It would be convenient if we could also paste without having to scroll away from the place where we are pasting to. Especially if the action list is very long.

Thank you again for making EOS and your continued support. :love:
Lamei
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lamei »

Thanks very much! I can confirm that copy/cutting and pasting is working now in a Chrome web browser.
dewwd
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dewwd »

Hey seraph0x, ever thought about putting buttplug.js support into EoS? This would let the tease control a fleshlight launch or vibe, etc. Why tell the user how to stroke when the tease can just do it for you!
sklavealex
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sklavealex »

kerkersklave wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:24 pm
BopIT wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:53 pm I was hoping to get some help with some issues I am having (probably mostly on my end). I am having an error that says "pages.page9[1].audio.play.id NULL value found, but a string/boolean is required." I have no clue how to resolve that. I pretty much just have an audio metronome and another audio background track going on. I left the identifier text block blank, and continue to other pages set to off.
Sounds like the id being NULL is a problem somewhere. I would just try entering a (unique) value, even if you do not actually need it.
BopIT wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:53 pm Secondly I would like some help about how to feasibly enter an idea I have. I would like to post a couple of Q and As and if the viewer answers say 60% correct they can unlock another section of a tease. Is that something that is possible to do?
Yes, that would be easy to do. Use the init script in the setting to declare two variables, aswered and correct:

Code: Select all

var answered = 0;
var correct = 0;
Use a custom action sequence with an evaluate action when the user makes the correct or wrong choice. For the correct choice increase both variables like this:

++answered;
++correct;
For the wrong choice just increase "answered".

Then you want to check, whether enough answers have been reached, use an if-action with the condition:

correct / answered >= 0.6
(Now I've noticed that you might want a ration of all answers, so then you just have to count the correct answers and compare them with a threshold).

But stuff like that is really simple to do now with just a few javascript statements.
I tried the custom action sequence, but it doesn't work. Can you check what I messed up?
My init variable is called "richtig" and "falsch". "richtig" is „correct“ and "falsch" is "answered”. It’s like in your example, but the variables are called different.

I created 10 questions to try the custom action sequence.
I always get page34 tho, even if I answer all 10 questions right or if I answer all 10 questions wrong.

Not sure what I have done wrong.
I tried it on 2 different browsers on 2 different systems.

Thx for your help.

Greetings,
Sklave Alex

Screenshots:
Attachments
Capture04.PNG
Capture04.PNG (13.58 KiB) Viewed 2253 times
Capture05.PNG
Capture05.PNG (28.24 KiB) Viewed 2253 times
Capture02.PNG
Capture02.PNG (5.05 KiB) Viewed 2253 times
Triple Alfa
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Triple Alfa »

@sklavealex: You put the "++falsch;" in the wrong section. That section determines the visibility of the option. You should turn that back off with the switch.

The correct way would be to switch to "Custom Actions" under "Type of behavior" and add:
1) Eval Action that contains "++falsch"
2) Goto Action pointing to, in this case, "page30"
sklavealex
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sklavealex »

Triple Alfa wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:28 am @sklavealex: You put the "++falsch;" in the wrong section. That section determines the visibility of the option. You should turn that back off with the switch.

The correct way would be to switch to "Custom Actions" under "Type of behavior" and add:
1) Eval Action that contains "++falsch"
2) Goto Action pointing to, in this case, "page30"
Sweet! It’s working now.

Big THX.
sklavealex
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sklavealex »

SOLVED

I need a little bit help.

I want to create a page where you have only 10 seconds to answer a question. I tried this here, but it did not work.
Attachments
22CAA13E-B3EE-4645-BB67-3E730F61554E.jpeg
22CAA13E-B3EE-4645-BB67-3E730F61554E.jpeg (146.43 KiB) Viewed 3027 times
3815A20F-45CD-4A02-8817-1A797A81DC5F.jpeg
3815A20F-45CD-4A02-8817-1A797A81DC5F.jpeg (307.97 KiB) Viewed 3027 times
Last edited by sklavealex on Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.