[Tease AI Java] SPICY development thread

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

lotar232
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Tease AI Java] SPICY development thread

Post by lotar232 »

GodDragon wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:26 pm Just had my first full session. Of course there are still a few bugs, I already fixed quite a few during the session but nothing game breaking that cancelled the session.
For anyone interested in the flow: https://hastebin.com/utowoxubir.log

My perfectionism tells me to smooth out all the transitions etc. but this is gonna be some work. I will try to get a working version out to testers soon and then the next updates and the full public release will be even better. I am planning on completely hiding the structure and making all transitions interact with each other so you don't even really notice them other that they are changing styles or topics of course. But for example if you are currently in an anal session and next would be CBT I would start with CBT during anal and then either returning to anal or transition completely to CBT. That's the plan in the future. Basically interacting the the current state and events in the upcoming events instead of having a somewhat hard cut.
I would suggest work on bug fixes, and getting content structure published to help enable others to contribute ( I can help if needed,)... the transitions are pretty smooth already, and the farther you spread the interaction the harder it is to hunt the bugs (i.e. some module corrupts state that isn't noticed until some much later module)...

I sent a pull request for a bunch of fixes a few months ago (including to some of the issues above) but I'm not sure if you were able to merge them... I have more fixes, but honestly I'm not sure if I have it in me to keep manually re-basing to your branch.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by GodDragon »

lotar232 wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:03 pm
GodDragon wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:26 pm Just had my first full session. Of course there are still a few bugs, I already fixed quite a few during the session but nothing game breaking that cancelled the session.
For anyone interested in the flow: https://hastebin.com/utowoxubir.log

My perfectionism tells me to smooth out all the transitions etc. but this is gonna be some work. I will try to get a working version out to testers soon and then the next updates and the full public release will be even better. I am planning on completely hiding the structure and making all transitions interact with each other so you don't even really notice them other that they are changing styles or topics of course. But for example if you are currently in an anal session and next would be CBT I would start with CBT during anal and then either returning to anal or transition completely to CBT. That's the plan in the future. Basically interacting the the current state and events in the upcoming events instead of having a somewhat hard cut.
I would suggest work on bug fixes, and getting content structure published to help enable others to contribute ( I can help if needed,)... the transitions are pretty smooth already, and the farther you spread the interaction the harder it is to hunt the bugs (i.e. some module corrupts state that isn't noticed until some much later module)...

I sent a pull request for a bunch of fixes a few months ago (including to some of the issues above) but I'm not sure if you were able to merge them... I have more fixes, but honestly I'm not sure if I have it in me to keep manually re-basing to your branch.
I am currently fixing all the bugs that I can find. It's going quite well. Sessions are getting more and more playable. Once I have something to share with some testers I will make sure to start working on improving the variety and smoothness of modules.
Yes it might be better than other personalities but it can use a lot of smoothing. I don't want anyone to really notice any cuts in the flow. I don't want too many pre-planned module flows and want links etc. to randomly blend into a module etc.

But that's a plan for the future. For now I want it to be usable.
DV8ion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DV8ion »

Hi

Very happy with the work you've done already. It's improved so much already.

A few more things I noticed that aren't OK with me:
  • Chores doesn't work still
  • Settings >> Setup limits does not work. I assume you are still working on that one.
  • you need to put clothespins on your penis shaft and then start stroking. I think that doesn't really work?
  • It never asks you to remove the clothespins in general or asks them to put them somewhere else.
  • Ends with an End module, decides and finishes. Then checks the hard limit and asks about that. if you say you really need to cum another end game starts again. After that end game, the metronome just keeps going.
Personal preferences what I would change:
  • standard stroking speed is too slow for me. I always speed it up.
    I would like it to be variable and depending on the strokinginstructions that you change the speed also.
  • The biggest reason i'm interested in spice is that you can define what you have and you get teased with that. The trainings is part of it but not my favorite modules. For me they take too long (within a session). I always change the values by half on the rounds I need to do in the files. Would it be able to make this like a setting? Or by default would be OK for me :)
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

DV8ion wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:21 am Hi

• Settings >> Setup limits does not work. I assume you are still working on that one.
  • you need to put clothespins on your penis shaft and then start stroking. I think that doesn't really work?
  • It never asks you to remove the clothespins in general or asks them to put them somewhere else.
  • Ends with an End module, decides and finishes. Then checks the hard limit and asks about that. if you say you really need to cum another end game starts again. After that end game, the metronome just keeps going.
    I would like it to be variable and depending on the strokinginstructions that you change the speed also.
  • The biggest reason i'm interested in spice is that you can define what you have and you get teased with that. The trainings is part of it but not my favorite modules. For me they take too long (within a session). I always change the values by half on the rounds I need to do in the files. Would it be able to make this like a setting? Or by default would be OK for me :)
Thanks for the feedback! Those bug reports really help me pin them down, because I just can't test and experience everything within such a short amount of time.
I will look into both the bugs and feature requests. With training you are talking about the Stroke Training?
Because Chastity, Blowjob and Anal Training are something at the end of the session that do not count toward session time.
Unless you are talking about regular blowjob and anal modules. I can add a setting for them, however I am planning on blending in other elements such as stroking etc. into them aswell occassionaly. I will add a setting though however I would somehow only make it available if you didn't agree on the dom to selecting stuff for you, because I don't want to make it too easy on people that might start cheating.
Like there might be people that do like Blowjob Humiliation etc. but just want to get more stroking in. However normally that shouldn't be there decision and there are people that would just tweak those things on demand which isn't the intended way to use it. For example the Dom might be mad and doesn't want any pleasure for you but if you just change those settings around to "cheat" it would ruin the fun and control of the personality.
DV8ion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DV8ion »

Hey

Yes, I do mean the regular trainings (blowjob, mouth, balls, position).

I personally would rather do more edging or teasing and playing with the toys you have and them being used against you instead of training.

It's not that I want to cheat during the sessions. For me it would be more like a (1 time) setting to mention i dislike it.
compare it with the hard limit settings.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

DV8ion wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:29 pm Hey

Yes, I do mean the regular trainings (blowjob, mouth, balls, position).

I personally would rather do more edging or teasing and playing with the toys you have and them being used against you instead of training.

It's not that I want to cheat during the sessions. For me it would be more like a (1 time) setting to mention i dislike it.
compare it with the hard limit settings.
Mouth? Balls? There is no balls training is there? So what would you actually prefer when you are talking about toys? Like teasing sure - stroking, edging. But toys?
DV8ion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DV8ion »

Hey

yeah I expressed myself wrongfully.
  • with balls i mean the ballbusting module (slap/pinch/punch)
  • with mouth I mean the licktraining.
If you have a session you need to go through like modules and some of them you naturally dislike more/are not your kinks. TAI is still used to fulfill some of the peoples kinks. Making the Spicy personality more flexible on what she will demand will get more people interested in this.
In your first session there is quite some data you need to give. Why not also go over these modules/kinks and ask like "on a scale of 1 to 10 would you like XXX". This could then influence the chance that a specific module will be picked to be done in a session.

I quickly checked the analhumiliation module and that's what I mean with playing with the toys that are available.
I did not come across this file in a live session unfortunately.

You could even add more "toys" like candles, rubber bands, rope, nipple clamps.
With being used against you I mean things like:
  • when on edge pull off the clothespins/clamps.
  • Put a rubber band on your dick in the middle while you stroke for me now.
  • tie your legs together.
you use the "toys" while doing some of the modules to make them more interesting.

I do like the way you think to make it more flowing through eachother. I would love that.
Keep up the great results!
Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Spielers »

the development is still over one year, so is there a chance to get a release on christmas this year.
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): Courtney
Sub/Slave(s): Courtney

Post by ski23 »

Spielers wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:00 pm the development is still over one year, so is there a chance to get a release on christmas this year.
These things take time. GodDragon and I both have lives and full time commitments. This isn't our full time job. It'll be out when it's ready but likely not by Christmas, no.

EDIT:
Don't get me wrong, I enjoy working on TAJ and personalities and making content but I don't get anything personally out of it other than the fulfillment that others will hopefully enjoy it. Its just I have a full time 40 hr software dev job and sometimes I would work 8 hours at work and come home and work another 7 on TAJ and it's honestly just really exhausting to do that and sometimes I need a break to do other things. I have a lot in progress on my end and a lot planned but it can only go so fast..
Last edited by ski23 on Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

Spielers wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:00 pm the development is still over one year, so is there a chance to get a release on christmas this year.
I don't know yet. Maybe yes. Maybe no.
The project is something that I am doing for free which is why I still got to work and study and deal with rl friends, relationship etc.
I am sorry for the wait but it's a lot of work sadly.
hzsmd
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by hzsmd »

Ever thought about a Patreon?
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): Courtney
Sub/Slave(s): Courtney

Post by ski23 »

hzsmd wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:38 am Ever thought about a Patreon?
I looked into patreon but it really is more for content creators than developers. Its set up as a subscription month by month which isn’t a good format for software development. I do have a paypal that someone asked to donate to once but thats it.
EDIT:
Don't get me wrong, I enjoy working on TAJ and personalities and making content but I don't get anything personally out of it other than the fulfillment that others will hopefully enjoy it. Its just I have a full time 40 hr software dev job and sometimes I would work 8 hours at work and come home and work another 7 on TAJ and it's honestly just really exhausting to do that and sometimes I need a break to do other things. I have a lot in progress on my end and a lot planned but it can only go so fast..
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

hzsmd wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:38 am Ever thought about a Patreon?
Once Spicy is released I might add a donation button (free use basis) to the main page. But as long as their is no release I would feel bad for letting people donate and not having something to play with. But I will try my best to get something out till christmas. That might be a doable goal
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

DV8ion wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:21 am Hi

What exactly does not work with chores for you?
I added the clothepin removal / redistribution with the newest update. Can you test that?
Looking into other things you reported tomorrow.

Good night!
DV8ion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DV8ion »

Hi

Bugs I encountered in the last session:

1. Asking for a chore does not work yet.

Code: Select all

11:28:00 PM CHAT: 11:28 PM DV8ion: Chores
11:28:00 PM CHAT: [Vivienne]: Do you wish to do a new chore or return?
11:28:03 PM CHAT: 11:28 PM DV8ion: Chore
11:28:03 PM CHAT: [Vivienne]: Tell me girl
11:28:05 PM CHAT: [Vivienne]: How much free time do you have in minutes or should I choose for you? *evil grin*
11:28:09 PM CHAT: 11:28 PM DV8ion: 10
11:28:26 PM CHAT: 11:28 PM DV8ion: Mjmk
11:28:20 PM CHAT: 11:28 PM  Domme: Either give me something like "5" (minutes) or tell me to choose disgusting bitch
11:28:24 PM CHAT: 11:28 PM DV8ion: 10
11:28:28 PM CHAT: 11:28 PM DV8ion: 15
11:28:28 PM CHAT: [Vivienne]: So slave slut... *smile*
11:28:30 PM CHAT: [Vivienne]: What chore to give you next...
Exception in thread "Thread-29" java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "NaN"
	at java.base/java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:65)
	at java.base/java.lang.Long.parseLong(Long.java:692)
	at java.base/java.lang.Long.valueOf(Long.java:1144)
	at me.goddragon.teaseai.api.scripts.nashorn.SleepFunction.call(SleepFunction.java:50)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn/jdk.nashorn.internal.runtime.linker.JSObjectLinker.jsObjectScopeCall(JSObjectLinker.java:254)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn.scripts/jdk.nashorn.internal.scripts.Script$Recompilation$571$1341AAA$\^eval\_.sendVirtualAssistantMessage(<eval>:75)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn.scripts/jdk.nashorn.internal.scripts.Script$Recompilation$583$\^eval\_$cu1$restOf.:scopeCall-26(<eval>)
	at jdk.scripting.nashorn.scripts/jdk.nashorn.internal.scripts.Script$Recompilation$583$\^eval\_$cu1$restOf.:program(<eval>:44)
2. I had only asked for clothespins on nipples so wasn't able to test it properly. It did not ask me ever to remove them though. Sleeping with that will be difficult :)

3. Licktraining started while I was still ball gagged

4. second command at Ballbusting training there was a "undefineds"

Go ahead and give your family jewels 6 light undefineds
5. at the end, when it should be asking after the blowjob training it still asks after the anal training

12:32:13 AM CHAT: 12:32 AM  Domme: Have you completed the last anal assignment I gave you?
12:32:15 AM CHAT: 12:32 AM DV8ion: Yes Mistress
12:32:16 AM CHAT: 12:32 AM  Domme: Wonderful
12:32:18 AM CHAT: 12:32 AM  Domme: Let me just add the new exp...
--- exp and new assignment here ---
12:32:51 AM CHAT: 12:32 AM  Domme: In addition do your enema *smiles innocently*
12:32:57 AM CHAT: 12:32 AM  Domme: Next we are gonna talk about your anal training bitch toy
12:33:06 AM CHAT: 12:33 AM  Domme: Have you completed the last blowjob assignment I gave you?