Naughty or nice!

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Domme (Female)

Re: Naughty or nice!

Post by Little Miss Jay »

New flash tease coming VERY soon!!

Seriously, its the hottest yet! I won't spoil the surprise but it'll be worth waiting for! Keep checking tonight! ;-)

Little Miss Jay x
boobness
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by boobness »

Do we have permission to do it straight away Miss Jay? I'm so frustrated right now, your cock is aching to be touched!
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

Yes Boobness,

You can all do it the moment it gets posted!

When I have posted it I will make a new topic on the webtease forum!

Little Miss Jay xx
boobness
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by boobness »

Thank you Miss Jay

xoxo
deathby.curiosity
Explorer
Explorer

Post by deathby.curiosity »

Report for Task #7, May 1st.

Due to my busy schedule yesterday, with work and going out after, I was unable to perform my 550 strokes until I was home late at night. Counting, while stroking has always helped me be able to do a larger number of strokes simply because of the concentration I need, so the task wasn't TOO difficult... though I did lose track a few times and started at a number I knew was lower to ensure that I didn't cheat by doing too FEW strokes.

Immediately after this, it was basically time for me to edge. I had been looking forward to being able to do these tasks for you all day. I took your advice and slowly approached the edge, once there I teetered on the edge, it was very difficult and the first couple times I didn't stimulate myself enough. Eventually however I began to get the hang of it.

I had cum the previous night, so my balls weren't terribly full, but I could definitely feel them beginning to fill up as I completed your edges. Sleeping was a joy in itself, the caress of the sheets was terribly teasing, and I couldn't get comfortable. If I lay on my back the sheets would keep me frustrated, and if I lay on my stomach I just wanted to grind into the bed. I finally was able to fall asleep due to frustration and simply being too tired and by laying on my side. I woke up this morning very frustrated.. which is where I sit now.. frustrated.

Thank you so much for teasing me Miss Jay! I have greatly enjoyed it, I suppose I shouldn't allow myself any sort of touching or cumming without your permission now... so I will await any further instructions from you. Again, being teased by and for you has been wonderful.
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

You can do them in any order you like, although I would say the new tease is the best one yet! It is worth checking out when it is posted!

It'll be posted in roughly an hour!

Little Miss Jay x
deathby.curiosity
Explorer
Explorer

Little Miss Jay wrote:You can do them in any order you like, although I would say the new tease is the best one yet! It is worth checking out when it is posted!

It'll be posted in roughly an hour!

Little Miss Jay x
I hate to assume, and as a result has left me in quite the predicament... you may or may not care what I do with myself and yet you also may. So, I am going to ask anyways and you can let me know.. never hurts to ask.. right? Since last night you left me denied, I do not want to orgasm without your permission... however I would also love to try out your tease. Perhaps you could give me some direction, may I enjoy your tease? May I cum? Do you even want to control my habits? Again, I hate to ask because I don't want to assume, nor do I intend to bug you... however, I also don't want to disobey you if do care...

How sad and confused I am! lol
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

Little Miss Jay wrote:

Little Miss Jay xx
deathbycuriousity, I've already said everyone can have a go!
If you're lucky enough to get permission to cum during the tease then you may...

And yes, of course I control your cock now, so your 'habits' are under my control... ;-)

Little Miss Jay x
deathby.curiosity
Explorer
Explorer

Little Miss Jay wrote:
Little Miss Jay wrote:

Little Miss Jay xx
deathbycuriousity, I've already said everyone can have a go!
If you're lucky enough to get permission to cum during the tease then you may...

And yes, of course I control your cock now, so your 'habits' are under my control... ;-)

Little Miss Jay x

Then I am luckier than I might have imagined, thank you Miss Jay! You are too kind :blush: