More HOT Shemale Teases Please

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
rimboythreeinch
Explorer
Explorer

More HOT Shemale Teases Please

Post by rimboythreeinch »

Let's see some more hot shemale teases!
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Moved... Although i thaught about locking the topic, because you could write a bit more than one sentence if you ask for something ;-)

And you can find more shemale teases in the classic section :-)
drakekyrros
Explorer
Explorer

Post by drakekyrros »

just out of curiosity, are there any shemale teases that arne't "Surprise I have a dick!"

They all seem to be "i'm a woman, i"m a woman, I'm a woman, COCK!"

Is there something different someone has done I'm not aware of?
Carso87
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Carso87 »

i kinda have to agree with drakekyrros here.. for those guys that are really into that, i think they would like it just as much, maybe more if they knew from the start how it was.

currently, all the ones i have come across have been saved until the end... its frustrating i s'pose
blue_down_under
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by blue_down_under »

Carso87 wrote:for those guys that are really into that, i think they would like it just as much, maybe more if they knew from the start how it was.
id imagine that would work quite well for those who really arent into it too
tomas_canuck
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tomas_canuck »

i agree.......a Shemale tease, where you know from the start that you are obeying a Shemale Mistress........
quorr777
Explorer
Explorer

Surprises

Post by quorr777 »

Isn't the whole shemale thing, for heterosexual guys, about the surprise at the end. The problem with using transexuals for a tease is that either the pictures have a bloody great logo with "Tranny 4U" or the like and that most of them are a "bit rough" or display male characteristics when you get down to it. (No pun intended.)
I searched high and low to find the right pictures for my recent attempt and it is fair to say that the "lady" concerned was not as attractive as one would have liked to completely seduce people.
Stupidly I put Shemale on the Tags which rather spoils the surprise..I have amended this now. Apologies to those who want warning but it is only a bit of fun and I don't think anyone is likely to turn gay from the experience.
Surely a hot teasing session ending in "Dick" is the most terrible denial.

Saying this I don't think I am likely to do any others on this subject.
blue_down_under
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Surprises

Post by blue_down_under »

quorr777 wrote:Isn't the whole shemale thing, for heterosexual guys, about the surprise at the end. The problem with using transexuals for a tease is that either the pictures have a bloody great logo with "Tranny 4U" or the like and that most of them are a "bit rough" or display male characteristics when you get down to it. (No pun intended.)
I searched high and low to find the right pictures for my recent attempt and it is fair to say that the "lady" concerned was not as attractive as one would have liked to completely seduce people.
Stupidly I put Shemale on the Tags which rather spoils the surprise..I have amended this now. Apologies to those who want warning but it is only a bit of fun and I don't think anyone is likely to turn gay from the experience.
Surely a hot teasing session ending in "Dick" is the most terrible denial.

Saying this I don't think I am likely to do any others on this subject.

mate, if your male, and you get excited about seeing the cock at the end, you are not hetrosexual. im not judging you on this, i have no problem with it, but you like the cock, so thatd make you bi.
quorr777
Explorer
Explorer

That is the point

Post by quorr777 »

The whole point is you do get excited until the cock at the end.
That spoils the thing just like Tabasco, icy hot or any of the other stuff going on here!
If it makes me bi...well great we are all supposed to be explorers!
rimboythreeinch
Explorer
Explorer

Shemale Tease

Post by rimboythreeinch »

If you are into small penis humiliation, there is nothing more exciting then having a shemale, with a bigger cock than you, tease and deny you as your online Mistress.
boypussy
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by boypussy »

I love the diversity in the tease "administrators". Teen girls, housewives, Dominas, Shemales, and beautiful women of color. I lean toward Asian Ladyboy types as far as shemales go.
pin-dicked sissy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by pin-dicked sissy »

is this a new or classic web tease??