Rebecca's Cum Control Challenge

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
MissRebecca
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Domme (Female)

Re: Rebecca's Cum Control Challenge

Post by MissRebecca »

Assignment 3

Good afternoon to everyone!

Sorry, I'm a little bit late today because I felt a little bit ill this morning. However, my analysis of your performance and the new assignment are now ready.

Congratulations to Assboy and Sub2533! The pictures you posted on Monday were most often chosen by other participants yesterday. Well done for having a good taste. Here is a small treat for both of you (Ignore if you're not Assboy or Sub2533!)
- You don't have to attempt today's assignment and you can continue with assignment 4 tomorrow.
- You may choose a new picture that may contain a little bit of nudity. You're allowed to play with your cock for precisely 90 seconds today and you're allowed to cum if you can in this time. You don't have to ruin it, but you have to take your hands off after 90 seconds.

Tdozier, Kjm90 and DocAlto have been eliminated for their bad taste. Other people that didn't reply yesterday have also been eliminated, see the first page to see whether you've been eliminated.

@Teasedalot: Sorry, you can't continue. You didn’t submit assignment 1 in time and you’re therefore eliminated (regardless of the reason). Maybe I will do a similar game soon.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Today's assignment is related to edging. I hope that many of you will release some of their cum today, so that I can eliminate you :-P . So let's get started!
Look at the picture you posted yesterday. Stroke your dick and try to edge quickly. Once you're close to the edge, hold it. I want you to hold the edge for 60 seconds. Then, take your hands off and have a short break of 5 seconds. Afterwards, do 10 super-hard strokes and try to ruin it. It's as simple as this... Try to attempt this multiple times. In each new round I want you to do 5 additional strokes in the end (10 strokes in the first round, 15 strokes in the second round, 20 strokes in the third round, etc.). Let me know how many rounds you managed to do. As in the first assignment you can't interrupt once you started a new round. If you feel you can't handle another round, you mustn't start it. This time, you can have breaks between rounds.
To summarize:
Round 1: Hold the edge for 60 seconds. Take a break of 5 seconds. Do 10 super-hard strokes and try to cum
Round 2: Hold the edge for 60 seconds. Take a break of 5 seconds. Do 15 super-hard strokes and try to cum
Round 3: Hold the edge for 60 seconds. Take a break of 5 seconds. Do 20 super-hard strokes and try to cum
Round 4: Hold the edge for 60 seconds. Take a break of 5 seconds. Do 25 super-hard strokes and try to cum
and so on...

I will eliminate at least 5 people based on their performance in this assignment.
Hope many of you will loose...

Today's photo topic is 'red shoes'.

I also want you to answer a short questionnaire for me.
Do you have a chastity device and plastic (one-time) padlocks?
If yes, which model?
What's the longest time in denial in the last year?
Do you have a girlfriend or wife?

Rebecca

Last edited by MissRebecca on Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:54 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Mrbsoo
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): I don't have one but would love to be a sub if a Domme is willing and able.

Post by Mrbsoo »

Miss Rebecca, good morning
I have a question about the assignment.
Just to clarify: we are supposed to do the strokes as if we're trying to have a ruined orgasm but we're still not allowed to have an orgasm, is that right?
Thank you, Miss
Cumming?
That is mad ilegal my dude.
MissRebecca
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MissRebecca »

@Mrbsoo: You must try to cum when you do the final set of strokes (the 10, 15, 20, etc.). That's all you have to do. I will eliminate you if you cum, but you still have to try to cum. You're not allowed to do light strokes or to hold it back. Is this clear?
Mrbsoo
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): I don't have one but would love to be a sub if a Domme is willing and able.

Post by Mrbsoo »

Clear as water Miss Rebecca, thank you very much
Cumming?
MissRebecca
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MissRebecca »

@anon98: Once you started to do the edging, you also have to do the strokes in the end. This is why edging, 5s break and strokes is always one round. I stated that once you start a round, you must complete it.
dodor
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by dodor »

i just tried it and after the 3rd set with 20 strokes in the end my dick was pumping so hard andi tried to hold it back
after around 5sec with no hands on it just one big drop of cum came out.......sorry miss rebecca
i never had something like this before my balls are so full
does that count as ruined? :-(

dont have a device or padlock and no wife or girlfriend here
im new to all this but think my longest time i not came this year was 5 days
Attachments
cea2d225c9edf0c4911a022c0d77669e.jpg
cea2d225c9edf0c4911a022c0d77669e.jpg (964.68 KiB) Viewed 1854 times
MissRebecca
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MissRebecca »

@dodor: Well done! I guess this is exactly what I wanted to achieve :lol: . Hope you enjoyed your ruined orgasm?
dodor
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by dodor »

MissRebecca wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:12 pm @dodor: Well done! I guess this is exactly what I wanted to achieve :lol: . Hope you enjoyed your ruined orgasm?
im sorry miss

but ty for taking me that far was a good experience :rolleyes:
its such a weird feeling and still so damm horny.......i gues im out now of the challenge :-(
am i allowed to have a full orgasm now?
Manny123
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Manny123 »

Hello Miss Rebecca

I did Assignment 3 and managed to do only 2 rounds, as the 15 strokes in the end were just enough to edge me again, but did not cum. My cockhead is shiny with precum and I feel it impossible to do another 60 second hold without bursting, so I stop here.

Answers to the questionnaire:

Do you have a chastity device and plastic (one-time) padlocks? - No
If yes, which model? -
What's the longest time in denial in the last year? - 4 days
Do you have a girlfriend or wife? - No

My red shoes pic:
Mike.78
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Mike.78 »

:\'-( I was so horny this morning that reading this assignment I completely expected to fail on Round 1... but I didn't! :w00t:

Assignment #3 Current Progress: Round 2 complete - Round 3 failed

My cock throbs and balls ache constantly now, but I know after the first assignment that only completing one round won't be good enough so I will be trying further rounds today. :huh: Thank you so so so much for allowing breaks between rounds!

Edit: Welp, I managed to complete Round 2 but after 17 super hard strokes on Round 3 I could tell it was too late and I let go and completely ruined the orgasm that came next... it just dribbled right on out. :\'-( So sorry Miss Rebecca... I'm so frustrated and horny but completely unsatisfied...

Questionnaire:
Do you have a chastity device and plastic padlocks?
Well, I did earlier in the year but it broke and I haven't decided to purchase a new one yet.

If yes, which model?
None currently.

What's the longest time in denial fro the last year?
Outside of chastity? It was 2 weeks. While in chastity? It was only 6 days but the device was not worn at night.

Do you have a girlfriend or wife?
Neither, Miss.

And my choice for red shoes:
a68587e673cccde26be8f298a458f493--red-high-heels-outfit-red-shoes-outfit-work.jpg
a68587e673cccde26be8f298a458f493--red-high-heels-outfit-red-shoes-outfit-work.jpg (60.05 KiB) Viewed 1759 times
Last edited by Mike.78 on Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
snoeynoey
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by snoeynoey »

So far i have made it upto 30 bonus strokes which is round 6 i think. i wont be trying anymore till later today though

Do you have a chastity device and plastic (one-time) padlocks?-nope
If yes, which model?
What's the longest time in denial in the last year?-2 weeks
Do you have a girlfriend or wife?-nope

Mrbsoo
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Mrbsoo »

Miss Rebecca, I just failed miserably on round 5. No chance in hell I could withstand 30 strokes, should've stopped on round 4.
I am deeply sorry and awaiting on your orders.

Thank you miss Rebecca.
Attachments
red_shoes.jpg
red_shoes.jpg (59.17 KiB) Viewed 2043 times
Last edited by Mrbsoo on Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Cumming?
nipplesfans4life
Explorer
Explorer

Post by nipplesfans4life »

Managed to do 5 rounds (30 full strokes no cum barely).

Questionnaire:
-No chastity, no padlocks.
-Single
-14 days no cum.

My red shoes pic:

Rumble
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Rumble »

Hi Misstress Rebecca,

Thank you for your assignment. It was so hard to be on the edge for 60seconds, my cock was so sensitiv and i want to cum so badly ritgh now.... i stopped before round 6, because round 5 was so hard... after my 30 strokes, i had to contain myself. Successfullly i didnt cum.

About your questionnaire :
- i dont have a chastety device and padlocks
- my maximum is 2 weeks without cumming
-i have a girlfriend.

Now, i choose this picture for : "red shoes" (red not like my balls because they are blue)

Pov78
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Pov78 »

Hello Miss Rebecca

I did Assignment 3 I did 3 rounds, but then I could not hold it back.
I'm out. Thanks for the challenge.