Online experiences

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
bitchboy
Explorer
Explorer

Online experiences

Post by bitchboy »

Hi everyone.

I just got to write about my experience I had online yesterday.

I went to a festish chat room and started to PM chat with with a Mistress, 23, Canada. (at least that that's what she wrote)

She asked if I was a slave, I told her that in my fantasy i was.
She told me to get naked and turn on my webcam.

Then made me turn around and show my body.

Next she told me to fetch some tools. (Belt, woodenspoon and "a stick"/carrot)

She told to spank myself with the belt 20 times on each side of my ass until i got red marks. then we got started.

I was so hard, but did not touch my cock.

I was then told to stick the carrot 50 times in and out of my ass. Then I was told to let it be there.

finally she made me touch my cock. I was told to wank until i reached the edge and that she would punish me very hard if cum by accident. (i never thougt she was into T&D)

She told me to spank me balls 30 times very hard. I really smacked them hard, so i reached a lot of pain. She definetly could see that.

Then i had fuck myself with the carrot until she told me to stop. ( i must say this was very sexual barrier-breaking for me)

Then i was told wank again until i reached the edge.

The she made get icecubes. I was told to put them on my balls. That was so cold and I felt pain doing it. Then I had to pull out the carrot and stick up the icecubes instead.

and that was it.

I have never felt so humiliated and used before. It has been really groundbreaking for me. Maybe I was told to some of the things more times, but I cannot remember it all totally clear now.

If any of you milova users have done anything near this or would like to comment on it, I would love to hear about it.
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

Post by Mz_Teneale »

Thats hot.

Im glad you had to do alot of cbt. Somehow, i dont think teasing and denial reaches the same peak that it does without a little ball torturing.

Me, i have never had an online experience like that, its not really my thing. Im more into the personal aspect. Watching a guy smack his balls would do the same thing for me as if i was whipping them. :whip:
The Mistress From Oz
acemanz
Explorer
Explorer

Post by acemanz »

man u got it easy u just got a lil humiliation i on the other hand was humiliated, heart broken, and emotionaly devistated for so long.........its been maybe a year and it still hurts. if u or any one wants to hear i will share but its kinda long so im not ganna tell it unless somone wants me to.
crazr
Explorer
Explorer

Post by crazr »

done all that and more.
I had shoe lace tied to my balls and to a heavy shoe on the other end and I had to throw the shoe and swing it in every painfull way possible.
And one of the most difficult things ever done is melting a candle on my cock and balls. Not many can take that. I think.
cbtslavemale
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cbtslavemale »

crazr wrote: And one of the most difficult things ever done is melting a candle on my cock and balls. Not many can take that. I think.
It is amazing, especially when you use all the different coloured ones as are alot hotter...try having put some deep heat on just before doing it to...hehe (and yes has been done to me :-D )
waffles54
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): nope, my ex wife was into cuckolding me and swinging while i watched and sometimes while i waited at home,both of which i loved. and i had one from alt.com domme for awhile who used me for her pleasure on line and in person. great fun.

anything it takes

Post by waffles54 »

I will do exactly what an on line mistress, or one in person says i must do. the beauty of it is not nowing what she'll ask, or when she will ask it (demand it?) and the complete abandon that goes with it.
uberbear01
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by uberbear01 »

acemanz wrote:man u got it easy u just got a lil humiliation i on the other hand was humiliated, heart broken, and emotionaly devistated for so long.........its been maybe a year and it still hurts. if u or any one wants to hear i will share but its kinda long so im not ganna tell it unless somone wants me to.
acemanz, we all want to hear it, mate.
He who koops and runs away, lives to koop another day.