Confessions of a Chronic Masturbator

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Crazy Achmed
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Crazy Achmed »

Unfortunately, one of the baristas I know was working, and it would have been really, really awkward. But there are still plenty of places to drop it "accidentally." Sorry I let everyone down :-(
acemanz
Explorer
Explorer

Post by acemanz »

i loved ur tease it was great from the letter writing to the actual teasing i had lots of fun...... untill the piss drinking part i held it in my mouth and swallowed it YUCK!! i have never tasted anything that vial be4. i had to brush my teeth like 20 times and the taste still lingered 4 a week. as far as the letter it had every thing on it but the pantie thing. and i did go and drop it. coarse i wasnt even in my own city when i did but it was nerv racking until i left the restraunt. :shifty:
bondageslave36
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by bondageslave36 »

Nice job acemanz... first one to admit you actually dropped it somewhere. Congrats on following all of the instructions. Are you curious to know who read your letter, or if they just found a blank envelope? I hope there were some pretty waitresses in there :-)
vor
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

A great tease!

Post by vor »

This was a wonderful tease. i particularly loved the written confession. i did not cum, so will carry it for 30 days in my wallet, and am very happy that i did not have to drop it somewhere.

vor
bondageslave36
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by bondageslave36 »

Wow, nice job vor... what does your confession letter look like? You can blank out your name and all from it.

Come back when your 30 days are up and let us all know what happened. Any close calls? Did anyone find it? Let us know!
bondageslave36
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by bondageslave36 »

So Vor, your time is about up. Did you actually go 30 days? Did anyone see it? Wow... I thought 30 days was a short amount of time, but I almost forgot I even posted this tease. Let me know what happened!
pin-dicked sissy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by pin-dicked sissy »

here's mine. also din't cum during tease

"Confessions of a Chronic Masturbator
I, <your name here>, am a pathetic little slave. I am writing this because I have some confessions to make. I have been masturbating for 16 years, and in that time, the longest I have even been able to go without an orgasm is 14 In fact, I normally cum 1 time per day. I truly cannot control myself. I said my name is <your real first name>, but I prefer to be called Jennifer. This is because I started wearing panties when I was 18. I currently own 3 pairs of panties, but am always buying more. I can't get enough of them. I really like to suck on objects that are shaped like a man's penis. In fact, for the last five minutes, I have been sucking on a dildo thinking about the first time I had something stuffed inside my ass. I was 21 years old. It was my parents strap on dildo. It hurt at first, but the more I did it, the more I grew to enjoy it. When I masturbate, I sometimes do it with a mouth full of my own urine. In fact, I have some of my pee in my mouth as I write this. When I am finished writing this sentence, I will swallow it and probably enjoy it. When I masturbate, the woman I think about the most is Tracey. She worked with me at a former job. I think she is beautiful, but I realize that she is superior to me in every way and I do not deserve her. This letter of confession has been written under the supervision of Mistress Kelli. This is an original document and is marked below with the precum stains of her slave, <your full name>."
bondageslave36
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by bondageslave36 »

latexslave... forgive me if I am putting some image into your head that you didn't want to have, but... I happened to notice you said your parents strap on was the first thing you ever had in your ass. I just have to make sure of this... but your parents weren't involved in this act, were they? Just curious.
pin-dicked sissy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by pin-dicked sissy »

DEFINITELY not. And if they ever found out about it, i think we would all die of embaressmnet. It was a case of a (perhaps too) inquisitive teen looking where he shouldn't have been. :lol:
bondageslave36
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by bondageslave36 »

Just as I thought... making sure, thats all.

On another note, I am probably going to write another tease with that girl in it, but I need a theme for it... like the last one was based around writing the letter. I don't want to go to that well too many times, so if anyone has any ideas on what I could do, let me know. If you don't want to post it here for everyone to read, you can always send me a PM.

bondageslave36