what race r u?

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
acemanz
Explorer
Explorer

what race r u?

Post by acemanz »

im just curious as to the racal majority of this site. im geussing like 90% of all the users here r white. how many of u r black, hispanic, asia ect.
gesmack2000
Explorer
Explorer

Post by gesmack2000 »

Does that really matters??
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

gesmack2000 wrote:Does that really matters??
Nope that dosen't matter. acemanz if you really want to know it, i would suggest to start a poll, but i don't see the sense behind this question.
JelloBoy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by JelloBoy »

gesmack2000 wrote:Does that really matters??
I was thinking the same thing, gender might be a better poll, but I'm not sure what or why race matters. :unsure:
bondageslave36
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by bondageslave36 »

I don't see the harm in it... I am white. My social security number is...

Oh, I guess I shouldn't give that much out. ;-)

bondageslave36
acemanz
Explorer
Explorer

Post by acemanz »

its just a question people!! its not like it matters to me, i was just woundering. u act like ur afraid or ur own skin color or somthing, i mean u'll answer this other dude whos askin bout ur virginity but my question is to far out there. wuts up with that. :angry:
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

acemanz wrote:i mean u'll answer this other dude whos askin bout ur virginity but my question is to far out there. wuts up with that. :angry:
Well, for one, this site is about sexuality so the virginity question is very much on topic. :-)

However, I can also see, how in some ways race may influence one's sexuality aswell. Personally I think other criteria are usually more meaningful, but as the question is already out there: If you don't like it, don't answer it. There's no use endlessly discussing the question itself. If there is no interest, it will die out.

Now to answer it myself: I'm white. And based on completely unfounded prejudice-based superstition I would expect mostly White and Asian people here, because this site is biased towards more introverted personality types right now. Hopefully we'll be able to broaden our focus in the future. After all, every curious and sexual being on this planet is a potential Milovana visitor.
gesmack2000
Explorer
Explorer

Post by gesmack2000 »

Ok then....i think it was my fault..... :\'-(

iam white too.....european
acemanz
Explorer
Explorer

Post by acemanz »

thx and i suppose ur right this is more about sexuality. i was just intrested in why sum races dont seem to be interested in this kinda thing maybe i should have worded my question diffrently
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

@acemanz: Trust me this kind of roleplaying exists in almost every culture on this planet. I know submissive's from India, Pakistan, Africa, South America... We are everywhere, but we (in europe for example) have the advantage that our culture is more open to sexuality. For persons (whatever they prefer out of the norm) in an islamic country it's more difficult to find a partner. Also in Africa sometimes sex, especially sex out of the norm is a taboo.

This is the reason for we think there are almost none of them in these cultures. But they are there, you almost hear nothing from them because they are not able to stand for it. But maybe some people will find this site and we can help to reduce prejudices a bit. This would be great. Maybe our Wiki can help some "vanillas" to understand and respect it more.

It's more a general society issue, i don't want to blame single persons from these countries. I know there are also a lot of open minded people. We in europe also have a long way to more tollerance in front of us.

I didn't wrote what etnic i am because i filled out my country :-P But i am white and a real german :whistle:
gesmack2000
Explorer
Explorer

Post by gesmack2000 »

LoL noch ein Deutscher......im german too
acemanz
Explorer
Explorer

Post by acemanz »

it does seem to me that places such as europe and even canada have a more open mindedness about sex, america is catching up, than any where else. mostly i hear about like these play partys and in canada the even have a summer camp 4 this kinda stuff so the mass majority of the people in those places are white i wounder if we have a genetic disposition to be more sexual. :hmmm: . cuz even if a contry has a "culture" that does not accept this kind of sexual practice its cuz they dont think its aproprit.
Jaberwocky
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Jaberwocky »

So viele Deutsche leute. But I am Dutch. Can understand German a litte, but speaking or writing... And I'm white. I do have dominant feelings though, but those fantasies does not involve me cumming :-/
punkrngd
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by punkrngd »

aceman.. about the genetic tendancy, thats not the answer, im studying geneology in college right now and we discussed sexuality and genes.. what a person like and doesnt like sexually isnt in the genes. it has to deal more with the cultural upbringing. the genetic differences between blacks whites asians and other cultures is only a very very very small percentage of our DNA as a whole. so i think it's more beleiveable to say that different cultures view BDSM differently, like seraphox was saying
acemanz
Explorer
Explorer

Post by acemanz »

but if its not genetic then why would those cultures view sex diffrently from any other culture? there must be some disposition that we are born with, other wise we would all be the same. as far as up bringing go i think that it will have effects but not ultimently decide anything, i mean look at me i like all this stuff but neither of my brothers do and there was nothing drasticly diffrent about our up bringing if any at all.