Tease AI General Discussion

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Tease AI Open Beta - Updated to Patch 54.4

Post by forbiddendesire »

Slave1123456 wrote:When I try to link images, it does not seem to be able to reach a sub folder of a sub folder. Like my images are currently in a my documents, and in a folder below that. Any idea how to fix this?
I'm guessing you mean for the different categories? Such as lezdom, maledom, femdom, blowjob etc? When you click on the subfolder the link only shows until about documents and stops there? In my experience, although the link doesnt show, as long as you select the folder it will show that category's images from that folder. So I'd say you're good to go
Spoiler: show
Goddess Lisa Points: 125

Slave1123456
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Slave1123456 »

forbiddendesire wrote:
Slave1123456 wrote:When I try to link images, it does not seem to be able to reach a sub folder of a sub folder. Like my images are currently in a my documents, and in a folder below that. Any idea how to fix this?
I'm guessing you mean for the different categories? Such as lezdom, maledom, femdom, blowjob etc? When you click on the subfolder the link only shows until about documents and stops there? In my experience, although the link doesnt show, as long as you select the folder it will show that category's images from that folder. So I'd say you're good to go
Okay great thank you!
mr-max
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by mr-max »

I'm trying to sync two installs on two computers. To keep settings, flags etc. in sync, do they just need to be in the same folder or is it simply not possible (due to a database or similar). Thanks
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by forbiddendesire »

mr-max wrote:I'm trying to sync two installs on two computers. To keep settings, flags etc. in sync, do they just need to be in the same folder or is it simply not possible (due to a database or similar). Thanks

For settings, you can go into Users> (Your Account Name)> AppData > Local> Tease AI and go into the most recent folder. You can copy paste the config file. For flags I guess you'll have to copy the files from each personality's System folder. As you update one, you can copy the new config file into the other and keep your settings that way.
Spoiler: show
Goddess Lisa Points: 125

mr-max
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mr-max »

Great hint! That works just fine. Needed to work with symlinks, but it looks like it is working. ;) Let's see if there is another working AI coming up, how it works out in the wild. Thanks for sharing
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Hi everyone!

Quick question!
When inside multiple @MiniScript() 's. Does an @End exit all of them?

Because right now thats the only explanation I can see with something i'm writing... :-/

Edit: After some testing, my fear seems to be true.
Stefaf: Is this intentional or a bug? I thought an @End command would only exit the current @MiniScript()
Ex. a script has launched a @MiniScript() which launched a @MiniScript() which Launched a @MiniScript() = 3 MiniScripts so far.
Lets say @MiniScript 3 goes to an @End Command, that would leave the program back at @MiniScript 2 where it left off from.
Hoping this would be the case and the other thing a bug. Specially since it opens up room for great creativity.

Regards
Genome
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)
tBone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tBone »

genome231 wrote:Hi everyone!

Quick question!

Because right now thats the only explanation I can see with something i'm writing... :-/

Stefaf: Is this intentional or a bug? I thought an @End command would only exit the current @MiniScript()
Ex. a script has launched a @MiniScript() which launched a @MiniScript() which Launched a @MiniScript() = 3 MiniScripts so far.
Lets say @MiniScript 3 goes to an @End Command, that would leave the program back at @MiniScript 2 where it left off from.
Hoping this would be the case and the other thing a bug. Specially since it opens up room for great creativity.

Regards
Genome

Im curious, what happens if it just reaches the end of the miniscript?
Like instead of @End, doing @goto(end) and have "end" as a label on the last line
MyFreeCams: Great free cam site! Lot of girls who love teasing!

Protip: Use https://mega.co.nz/ for uploads.
Won't need to upload it anywhere else because it doesn't have the shitty restrictions all the others have. Besides emp, some people like seeding there, so keep that.
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

tBone wrote:
genome231 wrote:Hi everyone!

Quick question!

Regards
Genome

Im curious, what happens if it just reaches the end of the miniscript?
Like instead of @End, doing @goto(end) and have "end" as a label on the last line
Worth a try! :)
Will test it and report back if it was a success.

Edit: Didn't work - it crashes Tease-AI.
But thanks for the idea.

Regards
Genome
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

genome231 wrote: Ex. a script has launched a @MiniScript() which launched a @MiniScript() which Launched a @MiniScript() = 3 MiniScripts so far.

Regards
Genome
Try @CallReturn instead. I think you still can call a script inside the miniscript folder with that.
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

genome231 wrote: Ex. a script has launched a @MiniScript() which launched a @MiniScript() which Launched a @MiniScript() = 3 MiniScripts so far.

Regards
Genome
Try @CallReturn instead. I think you still can call a script inside the miniscript folder with that.
Will try that :p but its +200 miniscripts i have to look through. XD

Regards
Genome
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

genome231 wrote:
Will try that :p but its +200 miniscripts i have to look through. XD

Regards
Genome
If this works and you need to change a lot of files, use notepad++. You can Replace text (CTRL+H) in all documents opened.

Like: CTRL+H - Find: "@MiniScript", Replace with: "@CallReturn" and check the box to do this in all opened documents (you can open 10, 20, 30... at once)
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Will try it when I get back from vacation!
Thank you! :)

Edit: Couldn't help but make a small test.
It worked with @CallReturn() - gave the result I was hoping for.
Well flight leaves in 12 hours ;-)

Regards
Genome
NEGEV
Explorer
Explorer

Post by NEGEV »

So I will just say it the last commit on github was 26 days ago. The last commit of 1885 was on the 28 of may. I do not want to pressure any one to work more, you doing fine and all but I just want to now what you are planning and if this project is still ongoing at the moment.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

NEGEV wrote:So I will just say it the last commit on github was 26 days ago. The last commit of 1885 was on the 28 of may. I do not want to pressure any one to work more, you doing fine and all but I just want to now what you are planning and if this project is still ongoing at the moment.
I would say the application has enough stability to stay alive even without a new release.
But I would like to see one more update focused in bug fixes and more stability (still have some occasional issues).

I have more interested in the new Brat Tease from 1885 now :-D
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

Can you create image sets for the guests? I think its the glitter stuff?