Tease AI General Discussion

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Mat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Tease AI Open Beta - Updated to Patch 54.4

Post by Mat »

This is more for 1885, Just a couple of suggestions..

I wondered whether it would be possible to change the structure of how teases work.

Sometimes it breaks the immersion a bit when it's always "Stroke -> Module -> Link." When there's a clear pattern like that it makes it kind of obvious it's a program. I was thinking of just having a chance to skip the stroking or link parts. That way you wouldn't be able to tell exactly what was coming next.

Then with modules, it might be better to change it so they don't have to start by swapping to not stroking and only have the user start/stop stroking if it's in the module. So if the user is stroking and the first line in the next module is "@StartStroking" then it could be skipped. That way there would be no obvious change from stroking to module. I've seen a few scripts where I'm asked to stop stroking, due to the start of a module, then have the domme say one or line and being told to start stroking again.

It could also help with my suggestion of skipping the stroke/link phase and not knowing whether the user is stroking or not. As it wouldn't matter if the user is already stroking as it'd be skipped, and if the script included @StopStroking then it'd tell the user to stop.

No bugs this time :smile:
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Post by Shattered »

Another question...

Are the different personalities entirely separate? Or do they share stuff - for example, is there a point in playing basic wicked for a bit then switching, or is it better to go straight to spicy/house of tease if they share content?

And in settings under Domme, Should I miss with the personality setting or will she change naturally?
Mat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Mat »

Shattered wrote:Are the different personalities entirely separate? Or do they share stuff - for example, is there a point in playing basic wicked for a bit then switching, or is it better to go straight to spicy/house of tease if they share content?
A personality is essentially a collection of scripts. When you change the personality it selects different scripts and they each have their own flags/variables so things won't carry over from one to the other.

As far as Wicked Tease or a different personality it's really up to you. I'd recommend trying a different personality though. Wicked Tease is good but it was created when the program was released and it hasn't had any updates apart from to make sure it still works with the updated code. The newer personalities, although including some older scripts, also contain newer ones which take advantage of the new commands and respond to more things.

Although I haven't checked I'm pretty sure most of the community personalities will also include the Wicked Tease modules so you'd still end up seeing them eventually.
Shattered wrote:And in settings under Domme, Should I miss with the personality setting or will she change naturally?
You should change them to how you'd like them. The settings don't change dynamically. There are things you can say which have a chance to change the domme level but it doesn't actually alter your setting and is only for that one session.

Also a bit off topic but if you want to have more than four names that you can be called you can create a file in /scripts/<personality>/vocabulary/ like #__PetNamesList.txt with a list of names in and put "#__PetNamesList" in the four boxes in the settings window.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

Ok great, I'm not sure how I feel, so if it will temporarily go to one of these variables (e.g. one session it goes crazy, then two later supremacist for example) thats fine by me and I won't edit it.
Mat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Mat »

Shattered wrote:Ok great, I'm not sure how I feel, so if it will temporarily go to one of these variables (e.g. one session it goes crazy, then two later supremacist for example) thats fine by me and I won't edit it.
You could always try Wicked Tease and then copy the /scripts/<personality>/system folder across to the new personality, then you wouldn't get asked the same questions twice.

It doesn't change the crazy/supremacist settings, just the Domme Level and the chance to cum at the moment if I remember correctly. Also you won't see any change in the settings as it's just temporary for one session.

I'd say possibly try Wicked Tease as it's the original one, and then if you start getting repeated scripts swap to HoT/Spicy. Wicked Tease selects it's modules randomly, so you end up with one or two modules that you've never seen after you've seen the others 3 times, so when you get to that point definitely swap. I know HoT has a system to randomly choose a module but only those you haven't seen, then resets after you've seen them all and starts again.

The other thing, for me at least, is that sometimes in Wicked Tease you get asked questions as taunts, but you can't reply to them as they're just taunts. In some of the newer scripts you get asked taunting questions that you can respond to, which really helps with immersion.
Mat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Mat »

I just wanted to check if 1885 and Stefaf are still around?

I hope you guys are doing ok, it's been 2-3 weeks since either of you posted and about the same since the GitHub was updated.
gamer1204
Explorer
Explorer

Post by gamer1204 »

How do I disable the extreme edging? Becaause that seems to be the only thing tease ai is doing anymore
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Mat wrote:I just wanted to check if 1885 and Stefaf are still around?

I hope you guys are doing ok, it's been 2-3 weeks since either of you posted and about the same since the GitHub was updated.
I hope they are just enjoying the sun and summer :smile:

gamer1204: You cant :)

Regards
Genome
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)
Bluelow
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Bluelow »

gamer1204 wrote:How do I disable the extreme edging? Becaause that seems to be the only thing tease ai is doing anymore
For some reason right now the max edge hold time is 2 hours (120 minutes) which means incredibly long edge hold times and the same with long edge threshold. I think they're supposed to be 120 seconds (2 minutes) instead. You might want to change these from the Sub tab at the settings, I think it's not supposed to be like this.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

I notice there is a vocabulary and modules folder in tease AI, and also within each script (eg wicked spicy), If I place it in the main one for teaseAI will all of them use it?
gamer1204
Explorer
Explorer

Post by gamer1204 »

Bluelow wrote:
gamer1204 wrote:How do I disable the extreme edging? Becaause that seems to be the only thing tease ai is doing anymore
For some reason right now the max edge hold time is 2 hours (120 minutes) which means incredibly long edge hold times and the same with long edge threshold. I think they're supposed to be 120 seconds (2 minutes) instead. You might want to change these from the Sub tab at the settings, I think it's not supposed to be like this.
I mean that when you say edging and she just speeds up and doesn't care. That does seem to be new
Mat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Mat »

gamer1204 wrote:I mean that when you say edging and she just speeds up and doesn't care. That does seem to be new
Some of the other personalities need you to ask if you can edge, otherwise you're not allowed to.
Shattered wrote:I notice there is a vocabulary and modules folder in tease AI, and also within each script (eg wicked spicy), If I place it in the main one for teaseAI will all of them use it?
If you mean there's a module/vocabulary folder in the main directory I think you may have accidentally extracted a personality there.. I only have modules/vocabulary files inside the personality folders.
genome231 wrote:

Hopefully, it's a bit odd that they've both stopped posting, I thought maybe they're working on something or just taking a break :-)
Stefaf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by Stefaf »

curiousSK wrote:
genome231 wrote: It's been brought up before.
Dunno why it never happened.
Go ahead take action and start the thread, will upload mine when you do :)

Regards
Genome
I have now done this viewtopic.php?f=2&t=18898
What a nice idea! But i'm not sure if this doesn't violate copyright. But i'm no expert in this.
Mat wrote:
Shattered wrote:What counts as a "session"? You have the option to save, reset, resume session. I type one word, Dom responds, and I try to suspend that (to test) and it says its not running a session. So at what point does it start to count?
I don't really use the save/load buttons. I sometimes use the reset if it breaks horribly :-/

A session starts when you say "hello" to the domme, and lasts for as long as you have set in the ranges tab. If you have "Domme decides based on level" checked then the values aren't used and it will pick a time somewhere between 15-60 minutes.
The Save and load features are not working correctly at the moment. we'll fix them, when the internal structure is cleaned up.
Mat wrote:
genome231 wrote:

Hopefully, it's a bit odd that they've both stopped posting, I thought maybe they're working on something or just taking a break :-)
No need to worry. It's a scheduled break. Patch 54 introduced some serious bugs, which simply blew our heads and consumed a lot of time. :-D
I was also working away from home for some time. There was not really much time left to code.
1885 is simply relaxing. My apperance killed almost all of his plans. :-D He wanted to developed TB, but i showed him some stuff and he really improved his coding skills. And this as fast as i never could have done it myself. :w00t: But it was a rough start.
The current plan is to continue coding as before - what means for me: bugfixing, remove Code redundancies and write a script validation system.
dbt
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dbt »

Two issues I've had with 54.4

1) In the stroke modules, sometimes (most?) if I edge, which I say I've edged the response is

#SYS_TauntEdging

and if I say it again

#SYS_TauntEdgingAsked

But it doesn't stop when I've edged.

2) I was doing the "learn to appreciate a real woman", and when I said stop, the pics scrolling didn't stop. The tease continued but the scrolling pics just kept going. I couldn't find a way to stop them and had to quit.
Drblaze2
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Drblaze2 »

Hey guys it's been awhile since I've been on here and I see there are some new patches out. It's awesome how you are improving it :) How goes the "Total Brat" personality?