Tease AI Bug Report Thread

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Tease AI Bug Report Thread

Post by avatarbr »

I got another CTD in Patch53. This time, I know the exact line where happened.
Spoiler: show
That was fun #EmoteHappy
@Contact3 Yes. I've seen some nice precum dripping out of him, which is great. @RemoveContact3
CRASHED HERE
@Contact2 See you later @RemoveContact2
@Contact1 Bye @RemoveContact1
I'm ready to get back to having some fun of my own #Grin
@End
I tested the @removecontact3 in the same line of the @Contact3 in another script withot problems.
pawglover
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by pawglover »

Bluelow wrote:Been playing with this a little again and found a few bugs for me at least:

-When starting from playlist it doesn't continue after the first module (link)

I encountered the same problem recently for some reason
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Stefaf wrote:
avatarbr wrote:I got another CTD in Patch53. This time, I know the exact line where happened.
That was fun #EmoteHappy
@Contact3 Yes. I've seen some nice precum dripping out of him, which is great. @RemoveContact3
CRASHED HERE
@Contact2 See you later @RemoveContact2
@Contact1 Bye @RemoveContact1
I'm ready to get back to having some fun of my own #Grin
@End
I tested the @removecontact3 in the same line of the @Contact3 in another script withot problems.
Have you looked into the logfiles?

btw: I like glitter scripts
ohh...I did not see that. Nice work there!

here the log:

Code: Select all

###################################################################
Date/Time: 2016-05-03 02:16:46
Version: 1.0.0.0
BuildDate (UTC): 2016-01-23 21:07:36
Title: CreateTaskLetter()
Exceptions: 
	================================== Exception =====================================
	Message: O índice estava fora do intervalo. Ele deve ser não-negativo e menor que o tamanho da coleção.
	Nome do parâmetro: index
	Typ:     System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException
	StackTrace:
	   em System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
	   em Tease_AI.Form1.CreateTaskLetter() na C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:linha 23012

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Application.StackTrace~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   em Tease_AI.Form1.CreateTaskLetter() na C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:linha 23043
   em Tease_AI.Form1.CommandClean(String StringClean) na C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:linha 12899
   em Tease_AI.Form1.Timer1_Tick(teaseAI_Timer sender, EventArgs e) na C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:linha 6117
   em Tease_AI.Form1._Lambda$__4(Object a0, EventArgs a1) na C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease AI\Tease AI\Form1.Designer.vb:linha 0
   em System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
   em Tease_AI.teaseAI_Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e) na C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease AI\Tease AI\Classes\teaseAI_Timer.vb:linha 50
   em System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   em System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
   em System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessageW(MSG& msg)
   em System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
   em System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
   em System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
   em Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.OnRun()
   em Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.DoApplicationModel()
   em Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.Run(String[] commandLine)
   em Tease_AI.My.MyApplication.Main(String[] Args) na 17d14f5c-a337-4978-8281-53493378c1071.vb:linha 82
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1885 »

Bluelow wrote:When starting from playlist it doesn't continue after the first module (link)
Thanks for catching this blue, I'll try to get it sorted for the next patch
Bluelow wrote:-No valid intro line found for task file after ruined orgasm
-Only 2 tasks (intended?)

Which Personality are you using? Is this the case with Wicked Tease? The version on the fron page has a full set of Task txt files, and the intro accounts for ruined orgasms. I just need to know if it's a different Personality or if the Tasks are having issues I'm not aware of (and I've been overhauling the Tasks system, so I know there have been some :blush: ).
avatarbr wrote:ohh...I did not see that. Nice work there!

here the log:

Were tasks being sent in the middle of a session? (Not before saying hello or after the orgasm decision?) During my overhaul, I noticed that Intro.txt makes no allowances for task letters created in the middle of a session, it's all @BeforeTease and orgasm-related Command Filters. The overhaul I did should catch this and return an error line without crashing the program. In the meantime, you may be able to fix this set of crashes by added a line to Intro.txt that doesn't use a Command Filter, that way there will always be at least one option available in the Intro.txt
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

1885 wrote: Were tasks being sent in the middle of a session? (Not before saying hello or after the orgasm decision?) During my overhaul, I noticed that Intro.txt makes no allowances for task letters created in the middle of a session, it's all @BeforeTease and orgasm-related Command Filters. The overhaul I did should catch this and return an error line without crashing the program. In the meantime, you may be able to fix this set of crashes by added a line to Intro.txt that doesn't use a Command Filter, that way there will always be at least one option available in the Intro.txt
No, my crash have nothing with tasks. Looks like this log its not related with the CTD I got.

Now, I found a log.txt file there, but I think its just for the last run , so dont have nothing about the crash.

Next time I will not restart TeaseAI till I get all the logs :lol:
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

Hi,
It seems that in linear scripts, when the following two lines are included:
@DoesNotHaveChastity line 1
@HasChastity line 2
...if the "owns device" box is unchecked under Sub settings, neither line appears in the chat. If the box is checked, both lines appear. It works fine in list-type scripts.

Also, is there/will there be a command filter to go with the @RestrictOrgasm commands? That'd be really useful I think... :-)
pv
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1885 »

PtheV wrote:It seems that in linear scripts, when the following two lines are included:
@DoesNotHaveChastity line 1
@HasChastity line 2
...if the "owns device" box is unchecked under Sub settings, neither line appears in the chat. If the box is checked, both lines appear. It works fine in list-type scripts.
The filtering process for Linear scripts has been a little lacking up to this point. I've already integrated the new filtering system into Linear scripts for Patch 54, so all Command Filters should process correctly in Linear scripts once the patch is released, including the CB ones you mentioned
PtheV wrote:Also, is there/will there be a command filter to go with the @RestrictOrgasm commands? That'd be really useful I think... :-)
Yes there is, the Command Filters for that are @OrgasmRestricted and @OrgasmNotRestricted :-)
gamer1204
Explorer
Explorer

Post by gamer1204 »

everytime I have to hold an edge I get "ERROR: Tease AI did not return a valid Hold the Edge Taunt" and I seem to be unable to locate why it would do so, I checked the scripts + vocabularies, they all contain data
schefflera
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): no :(
Sub/Slave(s): nope

Post by schefflera »

gamer1204 wrote:everytime I have to hold an edge I get "ERROR: Tease AI did not return a valid Hold the Edge Taunt" and I seem to be unable to locate why it would do so, I checked the scripts + vocabularies, they all contain data
Which version do you use? I had the same error, but with the newest update it should be fixed
My flashteases: Have fun :)
pepez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by pepez »

What i do wrong, when i open programm its says "There are no directories in the specified Conctact 1 images Directory folder.
Please make sure the Conctact 1 images Directory points to a location containing at least one subdirectory of images.

And same again but only 1 change -->2

Okay now i get it off.. but when i start modules where is Glitter and concact, its come again and then its error and you have shotdown it.. How i can get it work?
And now its coming almost every modules even without Glitter.. And there is no numbers..
pepez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by pepez »

Why this is happening ? its comng Spicy Personality modules: "There are no directories in the specified images Directory folder.
Please make sure the images Directory points to a location containing at least one subdirectory of images" And you cant continue.
schefflera
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): no :(
Sub/Slave(s): nope

Post by schefflera »

pepez wrote:Why this is happening ? its comng Spicy Personality modules: "There are no directories in the specified images Directory folder.
Please make sure the images Directory points to a location containing at least one subdirectory of images" And you cant continue.
Hi, you need to go to 'Settings Menu' -> 'Apps'. There you can set the contact Images Directory where you place subfolders for your glitter contacts. Not sure, but I think there has to be at least one subfolder to get it work.
My flashteases: Have fun :)
pepez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by pepez »

schefflera wrote:
pepez wrote:Why this is happening ? its comng Spicy Personality modules: "There are no directories in the specified images Directory folder.
Hi, you need to go to 'Settings Menu' -> 'Apps'. There you can set the contact Images Directory where you place subfolders for your glitter contacts. Not sure, but I think there has to be at least one subfolder to get it work.

Thank its working one probblem but i have this problem-->.. Same error, its coming even without Glitter modules,, I start module name GNMEdgeATon from Spicy Personality.. And still say same thing :/
pepez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by pepez »

pepez wrote:
schefflera wrote:

Thank its working one probblem but i have this problem-->.. Same error, its coming even without Glitter modules,, I start module name GNMEdgeATon from Spicy Personality.. And still say same thing :/
Now i Delete everything about Spicy Personality.. So i know problem is something about that.. I Tried put every modules From Sppicy to Wicked tease folders,and of course every else folders right place.. But somehow its ddoesnt work.. :)
Trusfrated
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Trusfrated »

I was using Spicy with Patch 53, and during EdgeATon, the program crashed with a 504 Gateway Timeout error. I hit Continue but the script was frozen. Could we trap this one? I'm not sure what site it was trying to reach, other than maybe Tumblr. But it would be nice to gracefully alert the user (or skip the image), rather than stop completely.

Thanks! :wave:

Here is the file the Error Log created:
###################################################################
Date/Time: 2016-05-10 22:15:03
Version: 1.0.0.0
BuildDate (UTC): 2015-05-16 00:14:50
Title: Forced-RunWorkerCompleted Trigger
Message: A forced Event-Triggering in the BackGroundWorker was accomplished. Make sure to trigger the event, when you start the BackgroundWorker, with option manual Event-Triggering.
Exceptions:
================================== Exception =====================================
Message: A forced Event-Triggering in the BackGroundWorker was accomplished. Make sure to trigger the event, when you start the BackgroundWorker, with option manual Event-Triggering.
Typ: System.TimeoutException
StackTrace:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Application.StackTrace~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
at Tease_AI.BackgroundWorkerSyncable.TriggerTimer_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease AI\Tease AI\Classes\BackgroundWorkerSyncable.vb:line 36
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
at System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessageW(MSG& msg)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.RunDialog(Form form)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.ShowDialog(IWin32Window owner)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.ShowDialog()
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.OnThreadException(Exception t)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.OnThreadException(Exception e)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
at System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessageW(MSG& msg)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.OnRun()
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.DoApplicationModel()
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.Run(String[] commandLine)
at Tease_AI.My.MyApplication.Main(String[] Args) in 17d14f5c-a337-4978-8281-53493378c1071.vb:line 82
ImageImage