Tease AI General Discussion

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Tease AI Open Beta - Updated to Patch 51

Post by 1885 »

SkyHimeros wrote:This is how the command looks: ... @FollowUp40(@RandomText(and let the inherent truth of these words seep in, and don't forget it, and let the message seep in, and let the message sink in, and let it sink in, and learn it, and say it passionately))
Putting a RandomText inside a FollowUp seems to work in principle, however sometimes the line that is being randomly selected is shown in the previous line (without the first word however) and then again in the next line.
Currently Tease AI doesn't really support nested Commands that use parentheses like @FollowUp() and @RandomText(). This may change in a future update, but currently I wouldn't recommend trying to nest parentheses. A #Keyword would work in this case if you wanted to go that route
SkyHimeros wrote:Is it possible to put one variable into another? Im trying to make a script that chooses a punishment, remembers the last one and the one before that and skips those when choosing a new one. I've tried @ChangeVar und @SetVar but it doesn't work:
You're supposed to be able to, but I can see that it doesn't quite work out and needs to be addressed. It won't be in Patch 52, but I'll put this on high priority for Patch 53
SkyHimeros wrote:One more thing and then I shut up: It would be great if you could use @RandomText inside Vocabulary Files. I think that worked at one point (or I think it did) but with the newest patch it doesn't.
Like avatar said, Vocabulary Files already do what @RandomText() does. @RandomText() even only came about because I was tired of making Vocabulary Files for every little thing, many of which were one-offs. Just put each each on a separate line. If you want some choices to get called more than others, just put multiple lines with those choices
genome231 wrote:If I wanna play a specific video for lets say 5 minutes, would this be correct way to do it:
@NullResponse @PlayVideo[PathToVideo] @PlayVideo(300) ?
No, @PlayVideo[] and @PlayVideo() are separate Commands that each play a video. In this case, @PlayVideo() would override @PlayVideo[]. I'll try to put in some limiter to do what you're talking about here for patch 53
genome231 wrote:Is there any way to tell TEASE-AI that it should run a @CustomTask() at least X amount of times?
genome231 wrote:Dont think it exists, but asking anyway xD Is there a @CustomMode() command? Like YesMode, but customary to a certain phrase?
These are great ideas, I'll put them in the suggestion list for Patch 53
dukiesnud wrote:Getting the following error when I am choosing which scripts to use, when I click to Modules, Link and End tabs:
Sorry you've been having trouble with this. Hopefully Stefaf's fix in Patch 52 will get this sorted out for you, but if you have any more problems once Patch 52 is out please let us know

Patch 52 should be uploaded fairly soon. I had to overhaul the Image Settings and address a few lingering bugs, but right now I'm stress testing to make sure everything works like it's supposed to. Once I'm not catching any more bugs, I'll get 52 up and then get back to work on the various other overhauls going on
turnipking
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Submissive

Post by turnipking »

I don't really post but a big shout out to you 1885 and everyone else working so hard on this, we the community love you guys!!
SkyHimeros
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SkyHimeros »

Ditto! And thank you for the answers!
FCK88
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by FCK88 »

Hi to all fellow Milovanians out there around the world :wave:

I keep getting this error every time I start Tease AI - anyone who can help me out so I can start using this stuff?

Can't find the given directory: 'Images\System\DislikedImageURLs.txt' ---> System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Can't find the given directory: 'Images\System\DislikedImageURLs.txt'

Thank you very much in advance ;-)
Stefaf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by Stefaf »

Hi there!

Sorry about that. That's a bug of the current version, which is fixed in the next release. At the moment you can do the following: Go to your Tease Ai\System\Images\ folder and create 2 new empty Textfiles: "LikedImageURLs.txt" & "DislikedImageURLs.txt"

Alternative you can merge the content of this zipfile into your Tease-AI Directory. It's the complete and empty folder-structure for Wicked Tease, containing those two text-files.
Attachments
TeaseAI-P50_Folders and LikeLists.zip
(14.26 KiB) Downloaded 54 times
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Tease AI Open Beta - Updated to Patch 52

Post by 1885 »

All right, this one's a monster:

Patch 52

Here - https://mega.nz/#!nE0TGSxC!BgQTRXxXUZYk ... lJFziLbEwY

Important!

Patch 52 requires 3 new Vocabulary Files. They are included in the Wicked Tease Patch 52 Compatible version, or simply grab them from this AI Box:

Code: Select all

[aiBox File Begin] Vocabulary#SYS_TauntEdging.txt
Don't stop #RandomName, but don't you dare fucking cum
Back off a little, but don't stop stroking @StrokeSlower
Too bad, I'm not ready for you to stop stroking yet #RandomName
Do what what you have to not to cum, but keep stroking
I don't care, don't stop stroking #RandomName
Too bad I'm not ready for you to stop stroking yet #Grin 
Slow <i>way</i> down then cause I'm not done with you yet @StrokeSlowest
Maybe you should slow down a little then @StrokeSlower
@Sadistic Yeah? Stroke even faster then and don't you dare fucking cum @StrokeFaster
@Sadistic Start stroking as fast as you can @FollowUp(And you <i>better</i> hold that fucking cum back) @StrokeFastest
[aiBox File End] Vocabulary#SYS_TauntEdging.txt
[aiBox File Begin] Vocabulary#SYS_TauntEdgingAsked.txt
I know #RandomName, what's your point #Lol
I already said I don't want you to stop stroking
Keep telling me so I can keep laughing at you #Lol
Telling me again isn't going to make me let you stop
Too bad, don't stop stroking
You better hold it back #RandomName
You better not fucking cum #RandomName
I don't care, all I care about is that you don't cum
I'm still not letting you stop
You better not have an accident #RandomName 
[aiBox File End] Vocabulary#SYS_TauntEdgingAsked.txt
[aiBox File Begin] Vocabulary#RandomName.txt
#SubName
#PetName
#Null
#Null
[aiBox File End] Vocabulary#RandomName.txt
[aiBox Empty]
Patch Notes:

Features -

Added "Edging Ends Taunts" setting to Ranges tab. This allows you to set the percentage chance that the domme will move to a module if you say you are on the edge. If you edge and the check fails, the domme will not let you stop or move into the next module until the set Stroke Time runs out - Requires 2 new vocabulary files - #SYS_TauntEdging.txt (Domme tells you that you can't stop yet) and #SYS_TauntEdgingAsked (Domme says she already told you what she wants for this Taunt cycle). These are included in the AI Box above

Improvements -

Major Image Settings overhaul
URL Files and Genre Images are now on two separate tabs

Genre Images can now be set to URL Files as well as Local Directories for use with Commands like @ShowHardcoreImage, @ShowLesbianImage, etc

URL List size greatly expanded

Added preview window that shows a random image from a URL File whenever it is selected in the URL File List

Added buttons to select all or none of the URL Files in the list
Domme Tag methods reimplemented or enhanced in the following ways:
"Fancy" domme tag creator brought back, under Tools on the main menu strip

Main picture box now changes with the original domme tag creator

Next and previous buttons added to Domme Tags App

None of these are perfect solutions, but hopefully they'll mitigate the aggravation some until a better system can be developed
The program no longer displays a messagebox when a #Keyword cannot be located. Now the #Keyword is highlighted in red in the chat window without any interruptions

Added "Load New Slideshow When Finished" option to Slideshow Settings in General Settings tab. If this box is checked, Tease AI will load a new domme slideshow once it reaches the end of the current one through Tease or Timed progression.

BugFixes -

Miniscripts can now be called from within Miniscripts. Should be able to stack these indefinitely Inception style. When any Miniscript ends, it will return to the point where the first MiniScript was called.

Fixed bug where @ShowBoobsImage would return a butt image

Fixed bug where Glitter Contacts did not appear correctly during Multiple Edges they initiated

Session Images now save correctly when images have been pre-loaded

Fixed bug that caused Tease AI to delete "-" when it parsed lines, potentially messing up scripts

Lines with @FollowUpXX() should now display correctly

Fixed bug that was making Taunt Cycles last slightly longer than they should have

Fixed bug where @GoodMood(), @BadMood() and @NeutralMood() were being treated like Command Filters

Commands -

Added @Edge() Command - The @Edge() Command is used to indicate the user has been told by the domme to edge, just like @Edge currently does. However, @Edge() allows you to put any combination of the following modifiers in parentheses for different results when the user indicates they are on the edge:
Hold - User will be told to hold it
NoHold - User will be told to stop stroking
Orgasm - User will be told to cum
Ruin - User will be told to ruin
RuinTaunts - Enables @RuinTaunt Command Filter (used in Edge.txt and HoldTheEdge.txt) for lines that taunt the user about the orgasm they're about to ruin
LongHold - User will be made to hold a long edge
ExtremeHold - User will be made to hold an extreme edge
HoldTaunts - Enables @LongHold or @ExtremeHold Taunts (used in Edge.txt and HoldTheEdge.txt) for lines that taunt the user about how long the edge they're about to hold/holding is going to be

These Modifiers may be used in any combination:

@Edge(Orgasm, NoHold) - User will be told to cum when they reach the edge
@Edge(Ruin, Hold) - User will be told to hold an edge, and afterwards told to ruin their orgasm
@Edge(Orgasm, LongHold, HoldTaunts) - User will be told to hold a long edge then allowed to cum; @LongHold Taunts will be active

The program will disregard any combinations that don't make sense, such as:

@Edge(Orgasm, Ruin) - The program disregards "Ruin" regardless of order
@Edge(Hold, NoHold) - The program disregards "Hold" regardless of order
@Edge(Hold, RuinTaunts) User will be told to hold the edge, @RuinTaunt Command Filters will not be activated as no Ruin modifier was included
Added @DecideOrgasm() Command - This Command will make the domme decide if and how the user can have an orgasm based on their domme settings.
This works the same way as @DecideOrgasm. When @DecideOrgasm is used, the domme decides if the user will cum, ruin or be denied based on her domme settings. Depending on what she decides, @DecideOrgasm will either go to (Orgasm Allow), (Orgasm Ruin) or (Orgasm Deny).

@DecideOrgasm() allows you to set the GotoLines for allowed, ruined and denied orgasms (specified in that order - Allowed GotoLine first, Ruined GotoLine second and Denied GotoLine third). For example:

@DecideOrgasm(Allowed to Cum, Made to Ruin, Denied Orgasm) - In this case, if the domme has decided the user can cum, the script will move to (Allowed to Cum). If she decides to ruin, it will move to (Made to Ruin). And it will move to (Denied Orgasm) is she decides to deny. From there the next @Edge-related Command will end with an orgasm, ruined or denial depending on the domme's decision.

@DecideOrgasm() is extremely useful if you want to have more than one orgasm decision per script. This lets you set orgasm decision paths with different tones, such as having different reactions to the orgasm result based on the domme's mood
Added Command @RT() - This is shorthand for @RandomText(). @RT(boobs, tits, breasts) works exactly the same as @RandomText(boobs, tits, breasts).

Added Commands @RTOn and @RTOff - These are shorthand for @RapidTextOn and @RapidTextOff and function exactly the same.

I was using @RandomText and @RapidTextOn/Off so much in my own scripts that these shorthand Commands just became absolutely necessary. Hope others can take advantage of them as well.

Command Filters -

Added @Month() Command Filter - will only display a line if the current month (represented by a number) matches what's in parentheses. You may enter as many options as you want. You may also use "Not" as a modifier. For example:
@Month(11) - Will only display if the current month is November
@Month(6, 7, 8) - Will only display if the current month is June, July or August
@Month(Not, 4) - Will only display if the current month is not April
@Month(4, 5, Not) - Will only display if the current month is not April or May

Added @Day() Command Filter - will only display a line if the current day of the month(1-31) matches what's in parentheses. You may enter as many options as you want. You may also use "Not" as a modifier. For example:
@Day(15) - Will only display if it is he 15th
@Day(1, 2, 3) - Will only display if it is the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd
@Day(Not, 31) - Will only display if it is not the 31st
@Day(1, 2, Not) - Will only display if it is not the 1st or 2nd

Together, @Month() and @Day() replace the Command Filters for @ValentinesDay, @ChristmasEve, @ChristmasDay, @NewYearsEve and @NewYearsDay (These are now legacy Command Filters and will continue to function). Combining @Month() and @Day() allows you to accommodate any event without the need for a specific Command Filter for each one. For example
@Month(12) @Day(25) Merry Christmas!
@Month(10) @Day(31) Happy Halloween!
@Month(5) @Day(4) May the Fourth be with you!
@Crazy @Month(7) @Day(20) Did you know this is the anniversary of when they faked the moon landing? O.o @PlayAudio[X-Files_Theme.mp3]
Fixes added from Community Members:
Stefaf: Consistent disposal of StreamReaders, Prevents DirectoryNotFoundExceptions

Stefaf: Bugfix: Error during CensorshipsSucks, if the window is not maximized

Stefaf: BugFix: URL-File Exiting on 404 without writing the gathered data

Stefaf: BugFix: Exception on selecting ScriptTabs

Stefaf: Various Code Cleanup

Stefaf: Bugfix StackOverflowException
Added functionallity to prevent Timers from triggering oneself over and over again, while the TickEventHandler is running long procedures.

Stefaf: Bugfix image list not found (1885 Note: The code here is above my expertise, but it appears to fix crashes that would occur when Tease AI cannot locate Url Files, DislikedImageURLS or LikedImageURLS)

pepsifreak: Fixed end continue scripts
The first line would get cut off so you wouldn't actually know what to do

Stefaf: Stops Metronome during RLGL
Now the Metronome will be stopped during Red light. Simplified Eventhandler RLGLTimer_Tick, for better maintainability
If you have any questions, comments or problems with the patch, please let me know and I'll help however I can
OB Patch 52.rar
Tease AI Open Beta Patch 52
(839.94 KiB) Downloaded 108 times
malaru
Explorer
Explorer

Post by malaru »

hey 1885,

thanks for the update! Always love your work :-D
One question though: If I specify local images for something like blowjob, hardcore etc. and set up some URL files, is one of them prefered, or does it randomly choose between local and URL? If so is the chance 50/50?

malaru
Stefaf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Stefaf »

Thanks. I will use url boobs :lol: till there.

And, when I said "fresh install", was just unzip TeaseAI in a new folder, so I dont lose my settings and can test a new "install"

Yeah, my local app data have 10 TeaseAI folders :lol:
What do you mean by this? You created 10 Backups or .Net created 10 of those ugly "42ujt3498fj02k290fj034fk3409k" Folders in there.
I ask because I'm interested in whether you "simultaneously" use possibly different versions of the program?
schefflera
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): no :(
Sub/Slave(s): nope

Post by schefflera »

Is it just me, or does anyone else has this error:

Instead of Edge-Hold taunts I get these messages:
Domme: ERROR: Tease AI did not return a valid Hold the Edge Taunt

When I re"install" patch 51 it works fine
My flashteases: Have fun :)
SensEx
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Dom (Male)
Dom/me(s): I only submit to my queen
Sub/Slave(s): I no longer take applications

Post by SensEx »

Stefaf wrote: I ask because I'm interested in whether you "simultaneously" use possibly different versions of the program?
Hi, Stefaf I can't speak for avatarbr but I personally have multiple version of teaseAI installed pretty much everything since the program was made
When there's an update, what I do is, open "user.config" from a previous version that has lots of settings set and saved by me.

<setting name="ISoftcore" serializeAs="String">
<value>X:\1885 - TAI\Tease AI\Tease AI Open Beta v0.25\Images\Soft</value>
</setting>
<setting name="ILesbian" serializeAs="String">
<value>D:\Tease AI Open Beta v0.44\Images\G2G</value>
</setting>
<setting name="IBlowjob" serializeAs="String">
<value>U:\Archive_XXX\SORTED_TAI_BJ_Pic</value>
</setting>
Next I use Notepad++ and the compare plugin that comes with it in order to open at least two "user.config's" preferably one with the most complete settings and check if there has been a change in strings or the overall code by comparing those two.
You must double check otherwise you could potentially screw up when you copy and paste your settings from one to the other.

Make sure to close TeaseAI but keep your user.config open in notepad++ or it will return an error when you try to save your settings and TeaseAI won't open anymore
schefflera wrote: Instead of Edge-Hold taunts I get these messages:
Did you use the AI boxes?

#SYS_TauntEdging.txt
#SYS_TauntEdgingAsked.txt
#RandomName.txt

These three files need to be added in your Vocabulary folder
Also, when you use teaseAI boxes be sure that you have all 3 parts

[aiBox File End]
[aiBox File Begin]

As always AWESOME job 1885,
I'm having so much fun scripting with @Moods and @YesMode combined with @Flags in List files :-P

-
Stefaf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Stefaf »

SensEx wrote:Hi, Stefaf I can't speak for avatarbr but I personally have multiple version of teaseAI installed pretty much everything since the program was made
When there's an update, what I do is, open "user.config" from a previous version that has lots of settings set and saved by me.

<setting name="ISoftcore" serializeAs="String">
<value>X:1885 - TAITease AITease AI Open Beta v0.25ImagesSoft</value>
</setting>
<setting name="ILesbian" serializeAs="String">
<value>D:Tease AI Open Beta v0.44ImagesG2G</value>
</setting>
<setting name="IBlowjob" serializeAs="String">
<value>U:Archive_XXXSORTED_TAI_BJ_Pic</value>
</setting>
Next I use Notepad++ and the compare plugin that comes with it in order to open at least two "user.config's" preferably one with the most complete settings and check if there has been a change in strings or the overall code by comparing those two.
You must double check otherwise you could potentially screw up when you copy and paste your settings from one to the other.

Make sure to close TeaseAI but keep your user.config open in notepad++ or it will return an error when you try to save your settings and TeaseAI won't open anymore
Hell! That's one of the reasons i don't like UserSettings(aka My.Settings). I'm thinking about to implement common versioning. This way for each Version, there would be a different Subfolder in %LacalAppData%Tease_AI. There is also a .net command to import UserSettings from the previous Version. But it upgrades, as far as i know, always the previous Version. So Importing for instance from 0.49.0.0 into 0.53.0.0 is only possible if there is no UserSettings-File of one the versions in between (like 0.50.0.0). But this a is harsh thing to do, without asking anyone. People like you , who have come to terms with it , could find the feature more distracting than helpful .
For all developers it would be good, to see in the regular .Net UnhandledException-Messagebox the current version of the Program. In my opinion this simplifies remote-bugfixing for you always know which Version threw the error.
schefflera wrote:Is it just me, or does anyone else has this error:

Instead of Edge-Hold taunts I get these messages:

When I re"install" patch 51 it works fine
Try this AI-Box thing - this could solve your problem.
I get another Error, when running the EdgeEdge.txt via Debug:
Spoiler: show

Code: Select all

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
   at Tease_AI.Form1.HandleScripts() in P:GithubTease-AITease AIForm1.vb:line 4888
   at Tease_AI.Form1.RunFileText() in P:GithubTease-AITease AIForm1.vb:line 4784
   at Tease_AI.Form1.HandleScripts() in P:GithubTease-AITease AIForm1.vb:line 5138
   at Tease_AI.Form1.ScriptTimer_Tick(teaseAI_Timer sender, EventArgs e) in P:GithubTease-AITease AIForm1.vb:line 4542
   at Tease_AI.Form1._Lambda$__R870-1(Object a0, EventArgs a1)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
   at Tease_AI.teaseAI_Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e) in P:GithubTease-AITease AIClasses	easeAI_Timer.vb:line 50
   at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
What a StackTrace... I'll definitely putting this on my Todo-List. ;-)
schefflera
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by schefflera »

SensEx wrote:Did you use the AI boxes?

#SYS_TauntEdging.txt
#SYS_TauntEdgingAsked.txt
#RandomName.txt

These three files need to be added in your Vocabulary folder
Also, when you use teaseAI boxes be sure that you have all 3 parts

[aiBox File End]
[aiBox File Begin]
I tried both. aiBox and copy/paste the files from the new wicked tease. Still get the errors :(
Stefaf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Stefaf »

Can you give me the exact TextLine where the Error occurs?
schefflera
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by schefflera »

[...]
09:02 Ashley: Get on the edge
09:02 Christian: On the edge
09:02 Ashley: Good. Stay there *smiles*
09:03 Ashley: ERROR: Tease AI did not return a valid Hold the Edge Taunt
09:03 Ashley: That's enough, hands off

I also tried to replace the complete Wicked-file. But same error..
Stefaf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Stefaf »

schefflera wrote:[...]
09:02 Ashley: Get on the edge
09:02 Christian: On the edge
09:02 Ashley: Good. Stay there *smiles*
09:03 Ashley: ERROR: Tease AI did not return a valid Hold the Edge Taunt
09:03 Ashley: That's enough, hands off

I also tried to replace the complete Wicked-file. But same error..
Sorry about that. I Found it and I'll fix this. Thanks for letting us know!